How to get P2P enchants on your F2P twink

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to do this to be BiS but then again i don't want to...

I don't want to get them and smash people just to have them say "it's because you gots dem enchants/Gboa's"

I'd just feel like a bully, and a bad player to not beat someone with the same gear.

I fear the honor in twinking was lost long ago... (about the time BoA's were introduced)

If you don't like it, report it. If you like it, go for it. But it IS 100% bannable, because you're manipulating Blizzard employees and abusing Exploits, which is very very bannable. (we lost a 19 prot pally fc, that knew EVERY jump in WSG due to just using jumps back in bc)

I personally would /inspect, /report every f2p I saw with this... It's solely to faceroll. Nobody cares about using them to deal with 24s, because 24s can be dealt with via skill regardless of gear...

EDIT: And to the people saying "BUT IT WOULDN'T BE FREE TO MAKE A p2p 20!"

Doing this isn't free, as it costs at least 15 dollars to get the gboas. The entire point of f2p is to not have to spend money, and be competitive with what you have.

EDIT2: This was also when the jump to get ON TOP of the flag room, not just up the ramp, but to get on top of the grey stone at the very very top, making it so literally NOTHING could kill you. Only way to die was if someone else knew the jump and could kill you once they got up there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, 20pages of word playing for nothing.

P2P - you pay money to blizzard and you get all the advantages of it (24, ecnhants); you're far superior to most players.
P2P with restrictions - you pay money to blizzard and you get all the advantages of it (24, ecnhants), but throw them away for the sake of balance on the bracket; you're the same as most players.
F2P who fooled GM - you do not pay money to blizzard and you do not get all the advantages of it (24, ecnhants), but get ecnhants/BOA's for the sake of chaos on the bracket; you're quite superior to most players.
Regular F2P - you do not pay money to blizzard and you do not get all the advantages of it (24, ecnhants), do nothing to bring chaos into bracket because of your honour/stupidity (some people want, but cant); you're the same as most players.
Pure F2P - you do not pay money to blizzard and you do not get all the advantages of it (24, ecnhants), do nothing to bring chaos into bracket because of your honour/stupidity (some people want, but cant); you're the same as most players.

This all is from a PVP point of view, while I'll be jelous of F2P with some rare mount (bug/GM fooling) - it gives him no power in PVP/PVE. Basically if you want to be on par with most players in this bracket and go with your skill (and time spent for BIS) you need to be either P2P with restrictions or regular/pure F2P, otherwise it's like going to school to start a fight while you're 20+ y.o. As for all who will be doing it, just report them and sooner or later they'll be banned :3

Wasn't being dramatic so much as I was making an observation, at the time they were no longer arguing the point that it's morally explicit to further imbalance the bracket anymore, they're arguing the point that the community should be divided further by shuffling labels around. That's all.

Twinking isn't about being fair. I was in the 19's scene in Vanilla and it was brutal. Twinking is about bettering your character and having an advantage. That's the opposite of fair.

20-24 is becoming the Fox News of the twink brackets, trying to argue that we should be fair and balance when the prospect in and of it's self is not only redundant because they aren't actually twinks because they're actively gimping themselves out of some misguided sense of what's right and wrong, but it's impossible because other people in the bracket ARE twinking. Those people being 24's and F2P's taking advantage of being able to use the mail.

It's like an entire community agreeing to let the other half of the bracket walk all over them so they can feel superior.

You sound as if you would have been better of, rolling a 24 from the start..
I feel a bit stupid having leveled up an old 19, unlearned the 225 proffs, switched the chants to F2P restricted, for the sake of fair and competitive games.(there are more F2P's than P2P's), when stuff like this happens.

Also, I like how you are an authority on what I twink is, since last I checked it was the definition of a young, skinny gayboy, which was a little scary ;)

1. Buy enchants on a p2p
2. Mail them to your f2p
3. Wait the 30 days
4. Get mail restored by a gm
5. ???
6. Profit!

Prepare for 5.4 while you can... You're welcome.

so, question.
When the 30 days have gone doesnt the mail just get sent back and the GM tells you to resend it?

Yup you pretty much just delete it. If you want to mind fuck the GM even harder, create a f2p toon with the same name as the p2p on the account you want the items transferred and tell the GM you were mailing the items to yourself.

Edit: I would probably level up the toon to 20 in the 30days as well lol

Yup you pretty much just delete it. If you want to mind fuck the GM even harder, create a f2p toon with the same name as the p2p on the account you want the items transferred and tell the GM you were mailing the items to yourself.

Edit: I would probably level up the toon to 20 in the 30days as well lol

You can't have two characters with the same name on the same server though.

Let me spell "F2P" and "P2P" out for you, just to straighten some things out.

F2P = Free to play (On that account you don't pay a monthly fee to Blizzard).
P2P = Pay to play (On that account you pay a monthly fee to Blizzard).

In this case I think it's pretty apparent that people who do this remains F2Ps.
to reiterate

Oh right... My bad. Read through what you had been referring to, but I guess I didn't process it all.

Can anyone sum of 20 pages of probable crap so I can know the type of trolling going on in this thread?
One told a "secret"
Few thought it is cool, others that it is sinful and whoever use it, will burn in hell.
hunter life 2.O

Can anyone sum of 20 pages of probable crap so I can know the type of trolling going on in this thread?

Yeh there are some people whining about how it's unfair that getting P2P enchants on a F2P character, and how it's so unbalanced. Moral of the story: suck it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread