How to get P2P enchants on your F2P twink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez like all our mods on this site are lurkers

I lurk, admittedly. Appearing as offline, but always contactable via PM, and access the forums multiple times a day, erryday.

Lil can't believe you forgot me b!tch! <3 I bet 5 cents that it was my like on your scaling thread which reminded you! ^_^

Following on from what Yde said, 'wading through sewage' is exactly how it can feel sometimes when 10 new pages of crap appear on a thread which has already been moderated. It's not all bad though, if people correctly report posts, and don't respond to off-topic/troll posts, then it makes the job a whole lot easier.

Unnecessary foul language / insulting other members will get priority moderation, meanwhile off-topic posts and trolling may be so excessive that we simply can't meet the report request.. For example, 10 pages of crap is not going to be sorted immediately.. It may even take a day or 2 before someone gets round to doing it.

I will start wading now, see you on the other side!

Thought IAT quit? Just saw mia with a author name so maybe he finally got booted from a mod? Livingforce seems to be afk alot as well and idek who 3sets is o_O Still not many active mods either way though
I didn't quit, was just AFK because IRL called. I'm actually just about to come back now that I'm settled in my college dorm and new apartment :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread