How to get P2P enchants on your F2P twink

Status
Not open for further replies.
TwinkInfo is srs.

Don't see why we all can't just have a discussion lmao. Didn't know the subject was this critical.

I blame debate club from highschool. It's an addiction.

I was told you quit and went to another game. It made me happy.

I was told you quit and went to another game. It made me happy.

Yeah, I was the first person to ever come back to F2P WoW, a lot of people were surprised. Sorry to disappoint.

Newsflash. Twinking isn't the same as it was in vanilla. I don't know why you keep making accounts wilwayco. Don't you think by the third time everyone decides they hate you it might be a problem with you, and not all the people?

I wanted to make some really long post like [MENTION=14988]Oniyui[/MENTION] did but then again, where's the point if [MENTION=19985]Xaosync[/MENTION], all highly and mightily, will just ignore and wave it off while saying 'shut up, you sarcastic troll, you'.

Instead I will refer to the (sadly rather few) posts that completely broke any argument said person has made in this thread.

Yasueh's post

- He made clear what I myself was trying to make you realise: that there's a difference between a completely aesthetic exploit (I won't defend it by saying it's not an exploit of some sort) and an exploit that completely imbalances the bracket in favor of some people's views on how twinking should work.
My post on that regard

Baumbart's post

- He made a really good point about something you haven't realised either. Won't go into detail, his post is not long enough to justify that.
BTW I like how you want to "even the odds" by polluting the bracket even more.
#nuffsaid

Yde's first post
Yde's second post
Yde's third post

- Yde stated her and many other's opinion on #new-school (I had to do that) twinking, especially in the F2P/20-24 bracket (since it has the biggest disparities of players and gear), clarified how some people you would call hindering themselves have instead of, what you said would be 'cheating, stealing, and buying their way to the top' (this is, by the way, heavily contradicting itself), gone and made P2P 20s abiding to F2P restrictions to conform to not rules but rather guidelines for this bracket and that it's clearly your choice to start steamrolling 90% (P2P enchants on F2Ps will never become the majority, trust me on that) of the bracket just because you have a fake sense of obligation to your personal twinking mindset.

Rhaellia's post

- Making clear that fighting fire with fire - e.g fighting 24s/P2P 20s with P2P enchants on a F2P twink, which is basically what you want to do, even if all meant-well - is a bad idea
They become part of the problem and imbalance the same way they hated.
Is all that needs to be said.

lolipopp's post

- Your so-called "troll" telling you exactly what's wrong with your logic, although not being said in the healthiest of ways he is completely right...

Edit: Have to mention all the people separately because it doesn't work with linking... So [MENTION=7838]Yasueh[/MENTION], [MENTION=10336]Yde[/MENTION], [MENTION=8769]Rhaellia[/MENTION], [MENTION=19322]lolipopp[/MENTION], [MENTION=18405]Baumbart[/MENTION]

There are other people that told you their opinion on the topic but all you did was call people trolls and that they can't hold adult conversations (lol, I'm 18, not really considering myself an adult, I lost I guess).

I won't go into detail on what [MENTION=17630]Tiger[/MENTION] and [MENTION=12134]Rollop[/MENTION] said, which was nothing past that really...

I think this topic is done now and should be closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the main issue here is that the Paladin in [MENTION=19985]Xaosync[/MENTION] signature is striking the gayest pose I have ever seen. And you're all being silly, correct me if i'm wrong [MENTION=19985]Xaosync[/MENTION], but that's a Hunter in your signature?

If it is a Hunter, [i'm almost certain] then this whole conversation is pointless because [MENTION=19985]Xaosync[/MENTION] is clearly not a valid person. I suggest you go hang out with Canashot, maybe you can exchange the order of abilities you like to click. Or just come into BG and HoJ me. Yes, i am trolling before you come out with some 'internet guru' comment. I am trolling because i don't like you, i think thats a major factor for this post. I don't like your classes, or you as a person.

May you drown in the sweat of a thousand jews.

Edit: When I see the Paladin in your signature a little voice says in my head, "Joust"

^poor poor imin :( banned from vent with nobody to love him :(_ but dont worry your spriest had a special place in my <3

@ who ever made the boondocks post <3

ummmmmmm and this pallie is to funny . dont bann him too soon its fun to see these threads :)

Twinks have always been the "bad boys" of wow. Over the years twinks have always figured out away to get an advantage. Which is what you can now do apparently after seeing a certain paladin's armory. .For those without p2p account linked well, guess TI needs another sub forum.

this thread is better than the film i'm watching...

Newsflash. Twinking isn't the same as it was in vanilla. I don't know why you keep making accounts wilwayco. Don't you think by the third time everyone decides they hate you it might be a problem with you, and not all the people?

3rd time? Idek what happened on here in cata or remember much but I'm counting atleast 5 lol.. It's gotten to that special phase where most of the people who realize it are just to saddened by him to point it out. I would have to give will credit though he probably has the most personalities out of anyone I know and would be a great actor imo

Ehh , i didnt said i wanted heairlooms. Just some enchants would be fine ,because the next patch everything will be too hard if p2ps can get enchants in every piece of gear. ressil 40% , Bfatigue 55% , 25 reduction from arms warrior , 80- healing done in PvP , are you kidding me , better be prepared.

Actually we could probably mail enchant scrolls so therefore we can enchant anything. I could even get someone else to mail them to me.

Let me spell "F2P" and "P2P" out for you, just to straighten some things out.

F2P = Free to play (On that account you don't pay a monthly fee to Blizzard).
P2P = Pay to play (On that account you pay a monthly fee to Blizzard).

In this case I think it's pretty apparent that people who do this remains F2Ps.

If you link accounts you aren't considered pure F2P anymore even if you haven't actually spent a cent on subscription time in reality. Plus if you get P2P enchants and guild heirlooms, people aren't even going to think you are on a F2P account, but rather a level 20 P2P twink as it is one and the same.

If you link accounts you aren't considered pure F2P anymore even if you haven't actually spent a cent on subscription time in reality. Plus if you get P2P enchants and guild heirlooms, people aren't even going to think you are on a F2P account, but rather a level 20 P2P twink as it is one and the same.

What about getting flown around by a 90? Summons? Ports? Getting run through a dungeon? How about having p2p group you? Do those things put an asterisk to your name?

If you take advantage of p2p in any way, you're just as guilty as anyone else who takes advantage of their help. How is it any different if the p2p belongs to you or someone else? The end effect is the same, and all sins are equal. If you've ever been helped by a 90 in any way, your just as sullied as if you were p2p yourself. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

I guess if one is into achievements, or something, I suppose it could make a difference. But one can always turn on show character only achievements in the interface settings, if that's important. Other than that, the effects are more or less 100% cosmetic or PvE only (who cares?).

The f2p purists are just as silly as those they rail against. I'm not saying GM exploits are particularly ethical, but I don't see it as particularity game changing. P2P 20 twinks have been around since the beginning of this bracket, what difference does it make to you if these people are paying for the game or not? They just as easily could be, so maybe it would be easier just to assume they are, and live and let live.

I think the real issue we are facing is not so much a need to find out who is purer than whom — those sorts of things never seem to end well — rather, I think most of us are needing to deal with a fear of an uncertain future and a sense of betrayal by our peers.

Actually we could probably mail enchant scrolls so therefore we can enchant anything. I could even get someone else to mail them to me.

THAT IS WHAT IVE BEEN SAYING ALL THE TIME O.O . lol !

What about getting flown around by a 90? Summons? Ports? Getting run through a dungeon? How about having p2p group you? Do those things put an asterisk to your name?

If you take advantage of p2p in any way, you're just as guilty as anyone else who takes advantage of their help. How is it any different if the p2p belongs to you or someone else? The end effect is the same, and all sins are equal. Let thee who is without sin cast the first stone.

I guess if one is into achievements, or something, I guess it could make a difference. But one can always turn on show character only achievements in the interface settings, if that's important. Other than that, the effects are more or less 100% cosmetic or PvE only (who cares?).

The f2p purists are just as silly as those they rail against. I'm not saying GM exploits are particularly ethical, but I don't see it as particularity game changing. P2P 20 twinks have been around since the beginning of this bracket, what difference does it make to you if these people are paying for the game or not? They just as easily could be, so maybe it would be easier just to assume they are, and live and let live.

I think the real issue we are facing is not so much a need to find out who is purer than whom — those sorts of things never seem to end well — rather, I think most of us are need to deal with a fear of an uncertain future and a sense of betrayal by our peers.

1 Sec , how do i do that , show only my character archievements. ?

I think most of us are needing to deal with a fear of an uncertain future and a sense of betrayal by our peers.
Quoted for emphasis and general badassery.

I can sort of understand where the F2P purists are coming from. Achievement hunters are proud of their accomplishments and it's probably disappointing to see them watered down by non-purists. Personally I don't see the same value but I can empathize with a desire to label non-purists.

What I care about is people having advantages in PvP that others are unable to match. Call me an idealist or naive or whatever else. We should be nuturing our bracket not polluting it further.

Protip: Arenas and WPvP both allow you to control who your opponents are. You are in control of your own experience.

Like cap sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread