Weapon Effects and Theorycrafting

SMF gives fury warriors a 12% dmg boost when using 1 handers. Even a green cudgel gives better tooltip dmg than non GF'd artifact weapons.
ONE Handers... totally lost on me, nevermind. I was comparing it to the Fury Artifact.

Living ruby pendant is clearly broken lol anyone who uses it is kind of lame tbh. We already spend most of our time stomping levelers this is just overkill. That being said I expect a fix in 2022 OR if enough levelers complain on the wow forums. For now it seems they are more content qqing about lvl 60 syncing down atm so pendant looks safe.

ONE Handers... totally lost on me, nevermind. I was comparing it to the Fury Artifact.

Plus it has sexy bonus not-a-sheep points for being a potentially viable gear choice that ISNT an artifact...

A huge chunk of fury damage is auto attacks tho, so it might fall short there. The weapon damage itself went up one point from 10-13 as a green item when it upgraded rare, curious if epic would go further or not.

Probably just give +1 haste instead, if anything. Thanks for wrecking fun, Blizz. :(

Living ruby pendant is clearly broken lol anyone who uses it is kind of lame tbh. We already spend most of our time stomping levelers this is just overkill. That being said I expect a fix in 2022 OR if enough levelers complain on the wow forums. For now it seems they are more content qqing about lvl 60 syncing down atm so pendant looks safe.
How is anyone using this? it looks like req lvl 27 with no option to relic down. Is this just for levelers and 29s glitched?

probably have someone in your group that is lvling or party synced to use it I would guess.

How is anyone using this? it looks like req lvl 27 with no option to relic down. Is this just for levelers and 29s glitched?

I just used it then on my lvl 60 while sync'd into the 29 bracket. I guess it works since it's a 'on use' item? Old obscure TBC item that was overlooked somehow. Maybe because it's crafted. Either way it's working for syncers.

CUZ
tenor.gif

Ahhh, the weapon speed obv. That makes sence i guess

That's my guess, big slow Weapons make Warriors smash.
Its weapon damage is pretty high because its one of the few non-standardized weapon speed items in the game still, so with the dmg bonus for SMF, it hits like a truck AND procs crusader more because of the slower speed.

There's a similar mace for agi users horde side.

Plus it has sexy bonus not-a-sheep points for being a potentially viable gear choice that ISNT an artifact...

A huge chunk of fury damage is auto attacks tho, so it might fall short there. The weapon damage itself went up one point from 10-13 as a green item when it upgraded rare, curious if epic would go further or not.

Probably just give +1 haste instead, if anything. Thanks for wrecking fun, Blizz. :(
cudgel.PNG

Unfortunately its pretty worthless for me because it's still worse than just using my ilvl 49 arms artifact in the main hand. It is definitely cool to have around though, in the event that they ever nerf that.

until they squish things again in a couple years. :(
Years? You mean the very next XPac? This is one of the main problems with WoW, the Power creep goes up astronomically every XPac because Players get mad if they can't see BIG DEEPS on Meters. Blizz Devs do a reasonable job squishing Levels/Gear only to end up tossing everything and the kitchen sink at the max Level Players. I'll bet before this XPac is over we'll see 60's with 50-100K HP (keeping in mind a fresh 60 has about 20K).

So you have Levels 1-60 encompassing about 20K Health then ONE Level maybe ends up seeing 3-5x that much. It's mind numbingly stupid. We'll also likely see iLvLs over 300 before SL is over, when fresh 60's in full Dungeon Blues are ~150 iLvL. There's no reason what so ever to have that high of power creep within 1 XPac. This then causes the next XPac to ramp it up even harder, making all the work done to squish everything down useless.

This then causes the next XPac to ramp it up even harder

But it makes X9 of the previous xpac fun tho... ;)
(except of course this one :oops:)

I enjoyed the epic upgrades being a biggish deal previously. If I have ones that are comparable this time I'll wear those.

Even if i lose a few stats (GASP) it'll be more enjoyable for me to have it that way.

Users who are viewing this thread