EU+US Scummy things twinks do?

FYI you didn't need to exploit any kind of trade window mechanic to put Dire Maul libram enchants on twink items back in the day, all you had to do was acquire the libram on the twink. The same goes for enchants like 12 AGI on cloaks, although in those cases the ilvl of the item had to be high enough to support the enchant.

I honestly don't know why some people are complaining about consumables when enchants like Crusader, Elemental Force or Incendiary Ammunition give your twinks proportionally far more advantage over lowbies than any consumables/buffs (which you do realize have been nerfed to automatically scale down and used to be much more powerful in previous xpacs right?) yet nobody seems to have a problem enchanting the snot out of their twinks, maybe because the culture of twinking fully absorbed the idea of enchanting to the max long ago whereas consumables have always been things some used and others didn't.

On my server stacks of 20 Goblin Gliders sell for about 400g. My twink can fish up 20 Deviate Fish to cook into Savory Deviate Delights in under 10 minutes, and sell the stack for a few thousand gold. So really there's no excuse not to use them unless you're either 1. Ignorant 2. Lazy 3. Too poor to afford a paltry $15 a month for a wow account.

FYI you didn’t need the libram on your twink. You literally enchanted your head just like you can enchant a pair of bracers in the trade window today. 12 agility to cloak was no exploit- it was just an enchant. The item level just happened to make this item BiS. The same can be said for Crescent Axe, as it allowed mongoose or the higher agility enchant (normal agility was 15, was it 25 for a 1h above ilvl 35? Didn’t play 29s much).

I don’t know why people bicker about consumables. Twinks have been using consumables since 2006. Guilds have literally been named after Rumsey Rum- a CONSUMABLE that every twink used lol. IMO there is a fine line on some of these “exploits” like the trade enchant glitch. 2spellpower to pants is not a game breaker- but using things like legion blues that alone double the stats of your twink are a little much. Even then though, few people have such items.

I don’t use the boards as I think they’re scummy myself- but I honestly should go get some. The other day I queued into a Bg where 5 boomkins queued together and all used these boards in the middle of EOTS.

Im the greatest player to ever pick up a flag, and controlled your bracket back in WOD when it mattered :)

I understand that as someone who cant afford gametime & branch out into the brackets that are interesting you may not be aware of twink god Jwl, so nice 2 meet you.
[doublepost=1549784689,1549782951][/doublepost]I recently dabble with flag carrying after a 3+ year break; passing my FC torch to the next generation and this is how you guys pay your respects? Its sad.

It wasn't a good troll anyway, but saying WoD mattered ruined it totally.

It’s not about the item, but rather what you do with it. I’ve yet to be beaten. If you have a 49 I openly invite you to try
[doublepost=1549817214,1549816549][/doublepost]

One may refer to it in anyway they might please. What it is at it’s core definition is a competitive edge, as it’s proper user would gain an advantage in competition against one without it.

If you find definitions “hilar” I’ve got just the website for you!

https://www.merriam-webster.com/

Laugh yourself to death.

But be careful when spawning for I will be there, waiting, with a F.R.I.E.D , Ramms, thistle tea , and [CENSORED].

Delusions of grandeur...

Last edited:
It’s not about the item, but rather what you do with it. I’ve yet to be beaten. If you have a 49 I openly invite you to try
[doublepost=1549817214,1549816549][/doublepost]

One may refer to it in anyway they might please. What it is at it’s core definition is a competitive edge, as it’s proper user would gain an advantage in competition against one without it.

If you find definitions “hilar” I’ve got just the website for you!

https://www.merriam-webster.com/

Laugh yourself to death.

But be careful when spawning for I will be there, waiting, with a F.R.I.E.D , Ramms, thistle tea , and [CENSORED].

And I thought I was a total nerd...

@The Saint WOD is when 20-29 was relevant, because that is the expansion I shook the bracket & funded hundreds of twinks within my successful guild / sister guild. Not a troll either, it cant be argued that I am not the greatest flag carrier in the game. My solo queue performance counters most (if not all) premades.
[doublepost=1549842719,1549842442][/doublepost]
There hasn't been an xpac that's "mattered" since wotlk. Gz on being best of the dogshit, its inspiring to see a tranny think they r important.

Woah, a player who returned in BFA after years of being MIA, voicing an opinion on expansions he wasnt even around for. Ouch.

Are you still mad that I outperformed you and your twink friends in that WSG? I understand how embarrassing it is to talk shit to someone you never actually queued into, then get cropped by him on stream, but let it humble you.
I am the best of the dogshit, proudly*. I am the BEST twink player. Period!*. You guys are all dogshit, hence why you twink. I've done more for this community in the past week than you have in your entire life. Scram rat

Everyone wants my fanbase everyone wants my clout everyone wants their armory links to look like mine. Stop coming at me for clout and get REAL reasons to shoot your shots. I dont even play this dead game anymore why are yall chasing???

Last edited:
GY Camp
Giving False Hope to the losing team
Being spat on or rude emotes

Bring back peaceful picnics

*FLIPS DESK*

My existence should make comments like these made by anyone who isn't me permaban worthy

I'll never forget the day I returned in legion, when I caught you outside Orgrimmar stealing my gimmick, referring to yourself as the greatest 19 balance druid...

I queued with you 2-3 games and outperformed you in every single way, and later caught on to your pattern of /AFKing before every death.
You're trash kid, and why is your avatar a photograph of WWEs Randy Orton?

I'll never forget the day I returned in legion, when I caught you outside Orgrimmar stealing my gimmick, referring to yourself as the greatest 19 balance druid...

I queued with you 2-3 games and outperformed you in every single way, and later caught on to your pattern of /AFKing before every death.
You're trash kid, and why is your avatar a photograph of WWEs Randy Orton?
You won't forget that day bc that is the day you witnessed effortless greatness. How could I have stole your "gimmick" if you were never even top 10 druid 19s? You might have had the lucky chance to be in my bgs but you never did and never will outperform me because there is only one of me. Only I can outperform myself. The afks weren't a "pattern" but more a result of me looking into the near future watching plays happen before they happen reading the outcome as well as setting specific records during that period that won't ever be broken unless ofc I decide to play at such an astronomical level of wsg objective skill again. You calling me trash is like random backyard basketball player calling michael jordan trash.

I'll just leave this here https://xpoff.com/threads/got-the-whole-bracket-shook.71952/

You won't forget that day bc that is the day you witnessed effortless greatness.

I witnessed myself outperform you in every way, shape & form

How could I have stole your "gimmick" if you were never even top 10 druid 19s?

I have 4 19 Druids. All of which are solo queue FCs with 70%+ win rate. Its a braindead bracket full of FOTM premades, why would I aspire to be top 10 in a bracket where skill isnt even a considered variable?

You might have had the lucky chance to be in my bgs but you never did and never will outperform me because there is only one of me.

I queued with you to challenge your ego. And outperformed you on a computer that ran 15FPS. Then you started /AFKing right before every death & even Goggles can vouch for this.

The afks weren't a "pattern" but more a result of me looking into the near future watching plays happen before they happen reading the outcome as well as setting specific records during that period

Yeah I remember you bragging about your Kill/Death ratio on the xpoff ladder as if it were a stats log on black ops II. 10/10 dumdum

You calling me trash is like random backyard basketball player calling michael jordan trash.

You're trash randy Orton. Stop trying to steal shine from me. I will destroy you in PVP combat any day of the week. I dont know how much dog food your mother put in ur bowl but u must really fucked up to even consider you or any druid to be on my level of excellence

I smell a 1v1 irl at Blizz-con challenge coming on.

I will 1v1 literally any of these chumps. They'll need health potions in game and IRL when it comes to me

this thread turned aids but dontcha just hate when you bait their whole 29 fotm team ramp on a f2p then run gy... you've now made it to the middle of mid to find that their whole team has glidered and speed potted after you, and oh now you're bombed. sigh.

WOD is when 20-29 was relevant, because that is the expansion I shook the bracket & funded hundreds of twinks within my successful guild / sister guild. Not a troll either, it cant be argued that I am not the greatest flag carrier in the game. My solo queue performance counters most (if not all) premades.
Sounds like you only discovered twinking in WOD. Which is fine, there's always going to be some who are late to the party and better late than never, but the notion you have the authority to talk down to those of us who started playing & twinking in vanilla is amusing.

If you were the best FC of all time (assuming such a thing could even be quantified) we'd know it already and you wouldn't need to huff & puff about it. Doing so just makes you look like an immature tryhard brat.

Back on topic I remember back in the day a lot of twinks used to complain about engineering in general, specifically things like bronze bombs, the mind control cap and goblin rocket boots, which were then usable when carrying the flag. Of course it was mostly twinks who didn't invest the time to train engineering themselves doing the complaining, no surprises there.
On a side note Blizz have nerfed the permanent Alchemy flask from +11 stat to +5 stat on PTR (haven't seen anyone mention this yet) in a bid to even things up between those of us willing to put maximum effort into developing our twinks and those too lazy to try. Which also gives you some insight into how I view consumables, as a resource there to be harnessed by the resourceful.

Sounds like you only discovered twinking in WOD. Which is fine, there's always going to be some who are late to the party and better late than never.

Im never going to understand how so many people (especially the active forum users here) are just beyond stupid. I could place a monopoly dollar inside of a bear trap and watch you the majority of you guys walk right into it.

My saying that the bracket was only relevant in WOD, in no way suggest that I've been twinking since WOD. My contributions and activity towards 20-29 during said expansion is what made it relevant. Its a garbage bracket now that offers nothing outside of free-to-play...Anyone who played 24s or 29s during its prime would agree with that as well.

but the notion you have the authority to talk down to those of us who started playing & twinking in vanilla is amusing.

I absolutely have the authority to "talk down" (as you consider it*) to anyone I please on this website. As does anyone else. Its a forum page where anyone can have any opinion they'd like. If you dislike the way I said real shit to him, then that's your problem. I give people every reason to boost their heads on here and nobody has ever hurt my feelings. If you wanna try, try harder.

For the record, I've prolly had somewhere over 130+ quality twinks since WOTLK. For you to question my presence in the twink community or portray me as new is beyond laughable, as I consider myself one of the most dedicated twink players in the game.

If you were the best FC of all time (assuming such a thing could even be quantified) we'd know it already and you wouldn't need to huff & puff about it. Doing so just makes you look like an immature tryhard brat.

Ehh, not really. It promotes competition...Are you farmiliar with that term?
But once again, I can voice my opinion however I'd like. There are a handful (just a handful though, if that*) of talented flag carriers that I can name...quite frankly, I think I am better than them. I dont crutch on 3rd party software, consumables or premades to win games. Not huffing and puffing, just being real. I am going to assume you're a new member of xpoff for being unfamiliar with me.

Welcome to the community.

Interesting; a mere quote of that one guy's post will summon forth a tl;dr-sized wall of text, without fail. We should all pat ourselves on the back for being a part of his educational process.

I witnessed myself outperform you in every way, shape & form

I have 4 19 Druids. All of which are solo queue FCs with 70%+ win rate. Its a braindead bracket full of FOTM premades, why would I aspire to be top 10 in a bracket where skill isnt even a considered variable?

I queued with you to challenge your ego. And outperformed you on a computer that ran 15FPS. Then you started /AFKing right before every death & even Goggles can vouch for this.

Yeah I remember you bragging about your Kill/Death ratio on the xpoff ladder as if it were a stats log on black ops II. 10/10 dumdum

You're trash randy Orton. Stop trying to steal shine from me. I will destroy you in PVP combat any day of the week. I dont know how much dog food your mother put in ur bowl but u must really fucked up to even consider you or any druid to be on my level of excellence
Can you even royal lounge? That thread I linked is the truth of 19s. Makes everything you claim 100% false.

Users who are viewing this thread