EU+US Scummy things twinks do?

I'll use everything and anything I can get my hands on to piss you off and rage quit besides speedpots because I forget they are in game so I just use sharping stones,gliders,food, engineering pots and alchemy pots so basic shit everyone else uses

Gliders and pots dont bother me since everyone has access to them in one way or another although I dont use pots myself. Frag gets old but everyone except for pure f2ps had the opportunity to get them and they could have always gone vet if they cared that much.

Boards are the only thing I truly just dont understand as it kills any aspect of competition and just ruins games, always the same players crutching all of it too.

exploited items. frag belts, shoulder/leg kits.gy farming kills. a few of you need to be punched irl also.

The whole point of a twink is to be the best with what is available to you, it blows my mind to see someone even suggest otherwise. This is probably part of the reason I see more people complaining about the other team instead of trying to get better (by gear/skill). My reaction to a massive ass whoopin was "Man I gotta see what I can do to not be so easy."
@Kbluie Best Response Today.

As a proud and self-declared “Win at all costs, No Honor PvPer” I thrive on using consumables. Anything I can use to give me a competitive edge I will. I think that’s what twinking is all about. I can’t give out all my secrets but it pays to do some research on older items in the game ;)

Items aside, I would venture to say that FotM compositions rub me the wrong way more than a twink's arsenal of consumables.

I mean, it isn't easy to stay optimistic when that BG pops and this is what you see:
EW6WiIK.jpg

I get told I'm pretty scummy for playing a restoration druid flag carrier. Even as a solo queue player who doesn't crutch on consumables :(

Three things irk the shit out of me (and fully accepting that im riding the salt train here):

1 - /afk is pretty trashy. I mean, I get not wanting to sit through an ass whuppin. If its that big of a deal, just ghost run to mid and go grab a snack. But if you actually afk the BG, someone else is gonna take that BG que and enter a GY farm and thats really just not cool. Take your licks and dont ask someone else to take them for you. "but muh win rate" shut up, nobody cares.

complains about alliance being weak sided
AFKs competitive game against alliance
mQOCDLI.jpg

complains about alliance being weak sided
AFKs competitive game against alliance
mQOCDLI.jpg

I afk if i have tried everything and it didnt work and theres nothing i can do to change the game. That is when i afk.

Also the Trade Window enchant exploit you mention has been around since the earliest days of WoW, how do you think Twinks would get 100HP, 100mana, 8+Agility, 8+Mana over 5 seconds, 8+strength Librams on [Green-Tinted Goggles] & even [Lucky Fishing Hat]
FYI you didn't need to exploit any kind of trade window mechanic to put Dire Maul libram enchants on twink items back in the day, all you had to do was acquire the libram on the twink. The same goes for enchants like 12 AGI on cloaks, although in those cases the ilvl of the item had to be high enough to support the enchant.

I honestly don't know why some people are complaining about consumables when enchants like Crusader, Elemental Force or Incendiary Ammunition give your twinks proportionally far more advantage over lowbies than any consumables/buffs (which you do realize have been nerfed to automatically scale down and used to be much more powerful in previous xpacs right?) yet nobody seems to have a problem enchanting the snot out of their twinks, maybe because the culture of twinking fully absorbed the idea of enchanting to the max long ago whereas consumables have always been things some used and others didn't.

On my server stacks of 20 Goblin Gliders sell for about 400g. My twink can fish up 20 Deviate Fish to cook into Savory Deviate Delights in under 10 minutes, and sell the stack for a few thousand gold. So really there's no excuse not to use them unless you're either 1. Ignorant 2. Lazy 3. Too poor to afford a paltry $15 a month for a wow account.

I get told I'm pretty scummy for playing a restoration druid flag carrier. Even as a solo queue player who doesn't crutch on consumables :(
who are you again I have never heard of "jwl" must be new to twinking jwl welcome

who are you again I have never heard of "jwl" must be new to twinking jwl welcome

Im the greatest player to ever pick up a flag, and controlled your bracket back in WOD when it mattered :)

I understand that as someone who cant afford gametime & branch out into the brackets that are interesting you may not be aware of twink god Jwl, so nice 2 meet you.
[doublepost=1549784689,1549782951][/doublepost]I recently dabble with flag carrying after a 3+ year break; passing my FC torch to the next generation and this is how you guys pay your respects? Its sad.

hello friends xd

Its pugs so anything can happen, every thing can trigger tho; arcane Intel, arcane mages itself lol, fragbelt, boards, free action pots. Still you will only win or lose a bg crate.

Still boards are pretty retarded rn, reminds me of spider flasks in legión oneshotting. Can only hope it doesnt Last for long.

If you think anyone on this forum isnt familiar with every grandfathered item that makes a difference in their bracket, you're really mistaken

It’s not about the item, but rather what you do with it. I’ve yet to be beaten. If you have a 49 I openly invite you to try
[doublepost=1549817214,1549816549][/doublepost]
the fact that you refer to it as a "competitive edge" is hilar

you're twinking chill my guy

One may refer to it in anyway they might please. What it is at it’s core definition is a competitive edge, as it’s proper user would gain an advantage in competition against one without it.

If you find definitions “hilar” I’ve got just the website for you!

https://www.merriam-webster.com/

Laugh yourself to death.

But be careful when spawning for I will be there, waiting, with a F.R.I.E.D , Ramms, thistle tea , and [CENSORED].

Users who are viewing this thread