EU+US Scummy things twinks do?

AFKing at the first sign of a loss. BTW, this ailment isn’t in the lower brackets exclusively in the lower brackets. It is HORRIBLE at end game. I have been in many AVs this coach where we have had 30+ people come and go because it wasn’t a seemingly ‘instant’ win.
I have long agreed that the deserter buff should be account wide.
All AFKing does during a BG does is temporarily put the team you were on at a disadvantage and it serves to put the person enter the game at a disadvantage since they entered a game that was already started. Who wants to wait 10 minutes to get into a game that is already half finished?
The deserter buff should be account wide.

/cheerz
I agree with you, but I would afk a losing AV. That's why I never queue them

It's not so much the speed but what it carries. Would you rather be hit by a train going 50 mph or a pillow at 50 mph?

I'd Rather be the train.

You know I respect you as a player and this is gonna come over hostile, but I honestly don't mean it to be... F2Ps shit all over their bracket from day one. Constantly premading and a billion visually impaired hunters did that... 24s were I tiny part of the bracket
[doublepost=1549716203,1549716073][/doublepost]
The troll was when you said no one cares if i care.
No, that was honesty. No one cares about any of our opinions because we all have our own

I'd Rather be the train.

You know I respect you as a player and this is gonna come over hostile, but I honestly don't mean it to be... F2Ps shit all over their bracket from day one. Constantly premading and a billion visually impaired hunters did that... 24s were I tiny part of the bracket
[doublepost=1549716203,1549716073][/doublepost]
No, that was honesty. No one cares about any of our opinions because we all have our own

So you dont respect others opinions is what im getting ?

Reactions: KPI
So you dont respect others opinions is what im getting ?

The opinion that we can do what we want because we choose to gimp ourselves? No, not at all.

Imo goblin gliders scrolls elixirs anything else your crutching and are trash.
I only use gliders... Saltwater at higher level and only because they drop in the crates

I agree with you, but I would afk a losing AV. That's why I never queue them

Most AVs are rarely out right losing nowadays. They just aren’t out right wins. That’s why people are constantly quitting. Today’s gamer wants instant gratification. Most aren’t in it for the long haul. And when they don’t get it they AFK. That’s why people leave when people get the first flag cap on WSG. What those people fail to realize is it’s still essentially a tie even at one cap.
In AV one or two leave. That leads to a couple more leaving. A couple new people enter pissed off because they didn’t enter a fresh game. Which leads to 3-4 more leaving and so on. And it just snowballs from there. Before you know it you have may 10-15 of the original 40 people left.
If the deserter debuff was made account wide it may stop some of this BS. People can’t just leave BGs willy-nilly. Just to hop on another toon and AFK out of another BG again it isn’t going their way.

/cheers

I'd Rather be the train.

Sure, I remember the rdruids in 5.0 and 5.1 the prot paladins and prot warriors in 5.2 aswell (where did they go?), 24s fotm rolled as much though. 24s were just a further destabilzing factor that didn't really need exist.

Consumables are no different than enchants other than they have a temporary effect.
Somehow people don’t have issues with enchants though. Strange...
I think most people that have been on this board for any length of time know my stance on consumables and Twinking.

/cheers
[doublepost=1549718368,1549718156][/doublepost]
Sure, I remember the rdruids in 5.0 and 5.1 the prot paladins and prot warriors in 5.2 aswell (where did they go?), 24s fotm rolled as much though. 24s were just a further destabilzing factor that didn't really need exist.

There were nothing wrong with 24’s. People created them to play in a newly created bracket. When that bracket went away they either mothballed them or leveled them up to 29.
No different than when people created 19’s.

/cheers

exploited items. frag belts, shoulder/leg kits.gy farming kills. a few of you need to be punched irl also.
Frag Belt is not an Exploited item, but instead a poor Blizzard Quality mistake "Bug" failed to be submitted and reported on PTR as a bug. Frag Belt can no-longer be exploited though and those Lucky Enough to Train "Northrend Engineering" & "Cataclysm Engineering" were only smart enough to abuse what was given too them.

Also the Trade Window enchant exploit you mention has been around since the earliest days of WoW, how do you think Twinks would get 100HP, 100mana, 8+Agility, 8+Mana over 5 seconds, 8+strength Librams on [Green-Tinted Goggles] & even [Lucky Fishing Hat]

Last edited:
Graveyard camping is what I don't care for, ruins the community in my opinion, if I'm on a team that could do that I stand back and only fight when attacked or remove gear.
its been a long time since i've experienced a group that graveyard farms and actually stalls the win to get more hks, groups that do that are scummy

I graveyard farm the shit outta horde right but like I just do it to end the game faster i'm not out to farm hks

Frag Belt is not an Exploited item, but instead a poor Blizzard Quality mistake "Bug" failed to be submitted and reported on PTR as a bug. Frag Belt can no-longer be exploited though and those Lucky Enough to Train "Northrend Engineering" & "Cataclysm Engineering" were only smart enough to abuse what was given too them.

Also the Trade Window enchant exploit you mention has been around since the earliest days of WoW, how do you think Twinks would get 100HP, 100mana, 8+Agility, 8+Mana over 5 seconds, 8+strength Librams on [Green-Tinted Goggles] & even [Lucky Fishing Hat]

Librams were applied through trade window without any sort of bug lol.

Three things irk the shit out of me (and fully accepting that im riding the salt train here):

1 - /afk is pretty trashy. I mean, I get not wanting to sit through an ass whuppin. If its that big of a deal, just ghost run to mid and go grab a snack. But if you actually afk the BG, someone else is gonna take that BG que and enter a GY farm and thats really just not cool. Take your licks and dont ask someone else to take them for you. "but muh win rate" shut up, nobody cares.

2 - boards. Just... like I dont mind consumables. Use what you gotta use. I abuse the hell out of discombobulators and drums and gliders and everything else on my vets. Its funny and fun and theres still a chance I get outplayed. But boards? You've taken a pvp encounter and turned it into a pve one. Drop 20 boards in mid then afk in the zerker hut and watch the win roll in while the other team has to fight mobs? Come on. Thats not why we que pvp.

3 - Exploits. And I get that there's a fine line between glitches and exploits and using overpowered gear and such. One persons exploit is another persons fair play. But abusing things like the trade window glitch is pretty weak sauce. Game mechanics arent intended to work that way. It's a full on exploit. You're abusing latency. It's like folks who used to dup things in diablo 2. Just a pathetic willingness to abuse a system.

librams worked as intended you didnt need to exploit anything until it was changed. it wasn’t around for 3 days then fixed. you can do quite well with BOAs and leg/shoulder kits on them for your toons. no exploiting required. the fact you and others like you think you need these little trashy cheats is funny. not haha funny, sad ass twink funny.

I think Goblin Glider is only a significant advantage in the 10-19 bracket, since you can't use most mounts yet, though I do have a Sea Turtle that still works. Otherwise, you can move from base to base almost as fast as with a regular mount. Personally, I think it makes an interesting strategic option in Arathi Basin, overall. It makes capturing the Lumber Mill much more important, since you could quickly glide to the Stables, Blacksmith, or Farm, on a moment's notice, if you have incoming.

As far as graveyard camping goes, I have no interest in Honor farming. However, I do often find that in WSG pugs, many won't even leave midfield until it's clear. Sure, I could take the initiative and carry the flag, but then my group loses my dps. I would only partake in graveyard camping if the match was pretty much already won, such as controlling all 5 bases in Arathi Basin.

For twinking equipment, I only do so out of necessity. If I don't do it, others will, and I will be a liability to my team. Personally, dying over and over again and walking back to my corpse for 90% of my gameplay time sounds pretty dull to me. Honestly, I have no idea why non-twinks even bother with PvP. My only conclusion can be that they are masochists. If you're only going to be f2p, at least stick to the 10-19 brackets, where you would actually have a chance of contributing to the group.

Premade groups are certainly annoying to play against. However, I don't think anything can really be done about it. They could just use a vent server outside the game to communicate, over which Blizzard has no control. I suppose Blizzard could remove the ability for groups to queue up for BGs, but that would defeat the purpose of playing an MMO. It seems kind of pointless to PvP with a premade group below max level. You'll have an enormous advantage, but to what end? There would be no challenge, no stakes, and the rewards are negligible. Sure, you could Honor farm, but that seems to only exist for prestige, which if gained from graveyard camping, isn't really a reflection of one's skill.

As far as going afk in a losing battle, I think it depends on the situation. If your group gets completely annihilated in the first minute or two of a battleground, I think it's pretty obvious that it's not going to end well. That said, I wouldn't outright go afk to avoid the deserter debuff. If it were sufficiently early in the match, I would just leave and take the deserter debuff, since it would probably take that long to lose and find another group. Time is one of my highest values in life, and I'm not going to waste it on a game where I have no chance of winning. They can wait for someone else to queue for their group. Another scenario I've often seen are a group of 10, where only 6 people show up. I'm not sticking around for that slaughter. Sometimes, I'll get thrown into WSG down 0-2 already. If the match is almost over, I'll contribute by defending the flag, but I'm not going to waste time actively fighting a lost battle.

Users who are viewing this thread