EU+US Scummy things twinks do?

Idiote never queued into me and I am certain I was r1 druid on the ladder that expansion. I never once claimed WOD was the golden era of twinking either lol

I am certain I viewed the ladder and Idiote, skinpuppet and Illyrian were all higher than you. You said ran the bracket in Wod when this bracket mattered yet couldnt even top the ladder which you always brag about. Where are your screenshots?

I am certain I viewed the ladder and Idiote, skinpuppet and Illyrian were all higher than you. You said ran the bracket in Wod when this bracket mattered yet couldnt even top the ladder which you always brag about. Where are your screenshots?

Wait, some brewmasters were higher than me? During WOD? are you sure?
The only thing I claim as far as the ladder is that I was the highest rated Druid. If not I was second behind Idiote. I had a screenshot 2+ years ago of the BH ladder where I was placed 3rd behind Gucciglad and Poonfist. When I said I ran the bracket I was referring to the boost in popularity I gave to it during that time. Please comprehend the words you read before spewing nonsense out.

giphy.gif

If not I was second behind Idiote.

At least we got this out of the way, Idiote was by far the best druid at 29 and was higher rated than you. Just check Druiddroid's post above ;)

When I said I ran the bracket I was referring to the boost in popularity I gave to it during that time. Please comprehend the words you read before spewing nonsense out.

Secondly, the bracket was popular long before you joined and all you did was fund a few toons which many others did as well. You’ve brought more toxicity than good to the bracket. Also what was your guild again? Never even heard of you until you started trying to be Voc on the forums.

If you can get them to show screenshots of the ladder I'd gladly shutup. I deleted mine lol. I followed the ladder and only know your name because you were the only other druid who was even reasonably high CR. the top 3 ranked players in the bracket of WOD were Gucciglad>poonfist>Jwlxoxo.

You really are delusional.

Last edited:
@xanx I never said the bracket wasnt popular, but my contributions really helped it grow MOP-WOD. Funding "a few" toons isnt all I did. I've funded hundreds. Hosted daily BG groups, weekly wargames & on occasion we'd have in-guild tournaments with giveaways as rare as BVBs. My goal was to create a safe-haven for twink players to come together & have fun. For you to claim I "brought toxicity" is just completely obnoxious. You're just rambling on to hear yourself talk at this point.

From what I've seen, Idiote was an arena player who probably queued with one of those brewmasters in that screenshot. I've never even seen him in a WSG so calling him the best druid is a stretch lol. Wish I did have the pleasure of queueing into him, the only players who I consider good from 29s at that time are roger and wizkid.

@xanx I never said the bracket wasnt popular, but my contributions really helped it grow MOP-WOD. Funding "a few" toons isnt all I did. I've funded hundreds. Hosted daily BG groups, weekly wargames & on occasion we'd have in-guild tournaments with giveaways as rare as BVBs. My goal was to create a safe-haven for twink players to come together & have fun. For you to claim I "brought toxicity" is just completely obnoxious.

If you did fund hundreds then kudos to you, but I was very active and never saw you or you guild. I can only speak on what I see now which is toxicity or just bad trolling.

If you did fund hundreds then kudos to you, but I was very active and never saw you or you guild. I can only speak on what I see now which is toxicity or just bad trolling.

Feel free to quote the toxicity or bad trolling. I am more than unaware of it lol

@xanx I never said the bracket wasnt popular, but my contributions really helped it grow MOP-WOD. Funding "a few" toons isnt all I did. I've funded hundreds. Hosted daily BG groups, weekly wargames & on occasion we'd have in-guild tournaments with giveaways as rare as BVBs. My goal was to create a safe-haven for twink players to come together & have fun. For you to claim I "brought toxicity" is just completely obnoxious. You're just rambling on to hear yourself talk at this point.

From what I've seen, Idiote was an arena player who probably queued with one of those brewmasters in that screenshot. I've never even seen him in a WSG so calling him the best druid is a stretch lol. Wish I did have the pleasure of queueing into him, the only players who I consider good from 29s at that time are roger and wizkid.

I mean the f2p bracket has to be the cheapest one to fund twinks in.

I mean the f2p bracket has to be the cheapest one to fund twinks in.

My guild(s) funded 19s, 20s, 29s & 39s at the time. It doesn't matter how cheap or expensive the fund is, what matters is that I made an effort to improve the community.
Much like my recent project where I fully funded 59s their gems, enchants, max engineering & inscription. (We've probably fully funded around 30 twinks in the past few months)

But since you're so eager to weigh in with petty remarks in attempt to undermine me, would you like to explain how you've tried to grow/better the community? Zzz

My guild(s) funded 19s, 20s, 29s & 39s at the time. It doesn't matter how cheap or expensive the fund is, what matters is that I made an effort to improve the community.
Much like my recent project where I fully funded 59s their gems, enchants, max engineering & inscription. (We've probably fully funded around 30 twinks in the past few months)

But since you're so eager to weigh in with petty remarks in attempt to undermine me, would you like to explain how you've tried to grow/better the community? Zzz

What stir fry should I make for dinner? Sweat and sour?

No. I am not so full of myself I would boast about my own accomplishments. I am however full of myself enough that if someone else wants to boast about them I will give them a like.

No. I am not so full of myself I would boast about my own accomplishments. I am however full of myself enough that if someone else wants to boast about them I will give them a like.

dont speak like that to our King... Who do you think you are

Wonder if he realises we were trying to grow the community while he was still growing pubic hair :cool:

Im not boasting about my own accomplishments either lol. People draw them into the conversation and I use them as credible arguments. You on the other hand try to diminish them and fail. Next

And I inherited my royalty. There was no vote.

Users who are viewing this thread