Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which faction needs more healers/more dps? Im about to make two new f2ps.

throwed thANK you for missing my dranei i will make another when i come back just for you.

are you actually playing f2p

Which faction needs more healers/more dps? Im about to make two new f2ps.

Horde doesn't need anymore healers at all and horde DEFINITELY doesn't need anymore 24s. Since you played 19s I'm sure a 10 minute max q time wouldn't bother you and that's as long as ally qs are so come ally.

[MENTION=6815]Dramatized[/MENTION] your inbox is full so I haven't been able to reply. I am gonna send out the info the 1st of the month cuz last time I sent out like 5 msgs to mrcer and got no replies. It's happening this month no matter who comes or who doesn't

Horde doesn't need anymore healers at all and horde DEFINITELY doesn't need anymore 24s. Since you played 19s I'm sure a 10 minute max q time wouldn't bother you and that's as long as ally qs are so come ally.

Dramatized your inbox is full so I haven't been able to reply. I am gonna send out the info the 1st of the month cuz last time I sent out like 5 msgs to mrcer and got no replies. It's happening this month no matter who comes or who doesn't

Cleared now. Sorry.

Which would make you laugh more?

Seeing duofail gy farming and sending his other 4 goons out to try and find you smelded for over 5 minutes ([MENTION=12716]ßurgër[/MENTION] please tell me you laughed as much as I did lol) or seeing a horde comp consisting of 3 premading Spriests along with 1 pug: Spriest, Dpriest, Rdruid, Monk, Hunt?

Which would make you laugh more?

Seeing duofail gy farming and sending his other 4 goons out to try and find you smelded for over 5 minutes (ßurgër please tell me you laughed as much as I did lol) or seeing a horde comp consisting of 3 premading Spriests along with 1 pug: Spriest, Dpriest, Rdruid, Monk, Hunt?
Passive-aggressive posts by certain community members make me laugh the most.

They changed it because abused it back when it was 20% pure to get stiff like the sands for vial of sand and kalythas locket.

What are the prerequisites for getting Shield of Talrendis Point? I looked on wowhead and it says just complete a couple quests in the similar area but I did that and the quest still isn't offered? Anyone know what I'm missing?
This sticky in the 19s section provides great information about most quest items.

Is it possible to get Exaltet with Stormwind on level 1 Human Paladin?

Not on F2P, not even sure if 1 p2ps can. [MENTION=8058]BoudThe1Twink[/MENTION] what do u say?
BTW recruiting all eu f2ps that want to try trial level 1 or 10 to PM me and make char @Magtheridon alliance. We meet in gs, download f2p addon

What is the possiblity a Gm will agree to transfer your BoA to another toon?

1- i hate lvling and gearing up a toon (Too Lazy)
2- getting BoA are going to be a pain
3- Can someone tell me (those who have tried before) how to ask a GM?

And i know that to "Never tell a GM i'm F2P" or else goodbye to chance

Im making a 20 hunter on Alliance AP (DaddyIssues) come at me bro......anywho

I'm familiar with the f2p addon that lets you talk however when i try it says i need to upgrade to talk in channel. I just downloaded addon from curse and so it should be latest version and am level 4 which i think min level used to be 3.. not sure anymore.. anyway has anyone run into this and how do i fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread