Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else sick of facing only hunters/druids/pallys/rogues?

I came back last night after alil break and did like 5 bgs and it wasn't so much the fotm classes that annoyed me but moreso the generally incredibly dumb avg pug.. 2 bgs over half our team turtled a loss for 10+ minutes. 1 bg was a horde 24 faceroll 1 bg was a ally 24 faceroll and 1 bg 8/10 hordes afkd after first cap... Idk if thats how bgs have been lately but I just logged off right away and went on my p2p.

Are the NPCs Johnny Awesome and Apothecary Lydon (from the Stillwater's quest) some kinda reference to Johnny Lydon? What do they have to do w/ Johnny Rotten? Some rotting stuff in the chain? Japanese cars? It's wet and I'm losing my body heat? British countryside?

Poptones - PIL - YouTube

non-live (better) version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQtO6R4qkg0

Ran into this guy earlier, luckiest f2p alive?
Johnnyman @ Deathwing - Community - World of Warcraft

*eye starts twitching wickedly*

Error in program.
Attempting to abort self-destruction mode.
Attempt failed.
Self-destruction mode engaged.
T-10 seconds till self-destruction. Danger ahead.
T-5 seconds till self-destruction. Danger imminent.
Self-destruction.

And he shall never be seen again.

Ok can someone help me with rogue gear. Orc sub rogue. I know there are lots of wonderful guides for rogues but when it comes to them im completely clueless.

On shadowpanther it says dal rends+wicked is BiS for rogues, others say dual wicked, some say doomspike, and yet the other group claims that Mass of McGowan is BiS. And all that just gets me confused. Im looking for a max dps/burst output.

Ive been using dual wickeds but then I keep inspecting other rogues ...no idea what to use. .

Here you have BiS SubRogue.

dunno much about rogues myself, but orc racial -> axe specialization = axe of the enforcer is good.

Now like he said, normally when some chooses Orc Rogue they go combat with 2x Mass of McGowan.

Yup, probably first EU F2P with SF and he didnt even farm SFK.

Too bad sword isnt BiS.

How come?When scaled it has 0.3 dps less than Dal'rend and Mass and arround 0.8 dps tless than wicked dagger and DS but it gives more AP and the proc can make up for the DPS loss(herd rummors the proc can crit).
The only problem I see is the lack of weapon speed(2.7 vs 2.8 from looms)

How come?When scaled it has 0.3 dps less than Dal'rend and Mass and arround 0.8 dps tless than wicked dagger and DS but it gives more AP and the proc can make up for the DPS loss(herd rummors the proc can crit).
The only problem I see is the lack of weapon speed(2.7 vs 2.8 from looms)

For Sub daggers are better:

Will leave this here... Hemorrhage, Ambush

sf is going to be bis in 5.4 for off hand cuz of the hemo buff and the 7 agility it provides, only Wingblade and Thiefs blade come close to that and theifs blade has like 12 dmg and Wingblade is Gfd.

For Sub daggers are better:

Will leave this here... Hemorrhage, Ambush

wans't looking for an answer like that -_-

Well some people claim Mass(dal'rend for gnomes) is the best weapon for Hemo spam,I claim it's SF and tbh most people do a /equip wicked dagger/Doomspike before ambushing anyway.

On a side note what do you guys think about Doomspike/Axe of the Enforcer weapon setup for rogues?

For a rogue, should you bother to use a sharpening stone on the off hand weapon? Off hand does crap damage anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread