Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im making a 20 hunter on Alliance AP (DaddyIssues) come at me bro......anywho

I'm familiar with the f2p addon that lets you talk however when i try it says i need to upgrade to talk in channel. I just downloaded addon from curse and so it should be latest version and am level 4 which i think min level used to be 3.. not sure anymore.. anyway has anyone run into this and how do i fix it.

Your chat messages and whispers may not be seen until you reach level 3, as by default it has an anti-spamming feature that blocks low levels and at level 24s (due to excessive trolling from 24s, and alts they roll after being banned from the channel). You can turn off this blocking of incoming messages in the addon's options, however other people's addons will still block your messages from being displayed at their end, unless they have turned of their filters

Can someone do a guardian druid guide? I played as guardian for a game and got top dmg (over several huntards), 2nd heals (just below a resto druid on our team), and a few flag returns if I recall. I offered to FC but a pala wanted to, so I let him. The thing is, I didn't feel like I was playing to my full potential, 2/3 of the time i was still in cat form anyways, and after checking recount most of my dmg was from mangle and rake (or rip?) anyways...

Can someone do a guardian druid guide? I played as guardian for a game and got top dmg (over several huntards), 2nd heals (just below a resto druid on our team), and a few flag returns if I recall. I offered to FC but a pala wanted to, so I let him. The thing is, I didn't feel like I was playing to my full potential, 2/3 of the time i was still in cat form anyways, and after checking recount most of my dmg was from mangle and rake (or rip?) anyways...

I just recently started gearing my Guardian druid so I wouldn't consider myself an expert by any means, but honestly I'd imagine a Guardian guide could be pretty easily incorporated into a Feral guide. At level 20 there's not quite as much to differentiate the two specs as there is later on, so the general playstyle between the two specs is bound to be fairly similar. Essentially you're just trading some of the extra cat form damage/burst capability from Feral spec (Tiger's Fury, Savage Roar, Shred) for significantly increased durability (in all forms) and the utility of Bear Hug.

Even as Guardian you should probably expect to spend a good chunk of your time in cat form. It's better for taking down squishy targets, putting pressure on heals, and allows you to keep your bleeds up (remember that Maul gets a bonus on bleeding targets as well). Despite the lack of those Feral talents above, Cat's damage is still fairly strong. Bear Form is better for when you need to withstand large amounts of physical damage (rogues, warriors, etc.) and while FCing. Switching between forms to suit the situation is probably slightly more important than it is with Feral, as your burst is limited, and you may need to HoT up and shift to bear to weather some damage while your bleeds do the work or you wait for reinforcements to show up.

If you're playing Guardian you should expect to FC a lot of the time, as they're well-suited for it. When the enemy team is on you it's important to judge whether the speed of Travel Form or the toughness of Bear will help you more (whether or not you have heals backing you up is a factor here). Besides that, using Bear Hug and Wild Charge on priority targets such as EFC or healers can make a big difference. Also keep in mind that Bear Form is getting a significant stamina scaling buff in 5.4, which will make Guardian druids even more durable.

If all else fails, you can always refer to Alamo's legendary druid guide.

How can I with lvl1 caracter go from teldrassil to stormwind city?
And how can I go to the stormwind city from dranei teritory and from dwarf teritory? (sry Didn't remember names)

How can I with lvl1 caracter go from teldrassil to stormwind city?
And how can I go to the stormwind city from dranei teritory and from dwarf teritory? (sry Didn't remember names)

go to the flight master in darnassus then walk into the purple stuff and u get teleported to the boats. one of them go to the draenei place and the other to stormwind.
from stormwind to get to darna you take the boat thats furthest to the south.
to get to the dwarven starting zone you take the train in the dwarven district.

why do my warlock have FPS from org to the crossroads but my warrior dont they is on same realm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread