Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yde

Worg

The place for any question about F2P

This is the third edition of the QUESTIONS thread, as the first and second got too large for the forum.

If you have any question you do not want to start a new thread for, post it here!
It doesn't matter if it's been asked before, the Questions thread is intended to work as:

Ask Anything - Someone Will Probably Answer

There are a lot of helpful people willing to answer questions around!
I hope you'll find what you are looking for! :)

oTwBILG.gif

Feel free to also have a look at this first post, I hope I've managed to collect some useful information on finding answers on Twinkinfo here.

A
lot of people have compiled some tremendously useful information about F2P twinking, which I have been trying to index for easy access. The F2P introduction/index can be found here:

FAQ - F2P Info and Guides Index :)

INDEX

1. Why this thread exists
2. How to use Site Search
3. Other options to find answers

# Getting started with F2P
# Class Guides
# Very Useful Guides and Threads
# Best-in-Slot Armory References
⇛ have all been moved here.

1. Why this thread exists

I agree with some concerns raised here. A lot of questions are short and will have a short answer, so if you want, there doesn't need to be a thread for each of them. :) I certainly don't want people to stop posting whatever threads they consider relevant, only post in here if you want to!

2. How to use Site Search

In the upper right corner of this site you will find a search box that you can use to search the entire forum for your keyword(s):

You can narrow it down to the F2P section by clicking on Search Forum while you're on the main F2P Twinking forum page:

search15.png

You can use the Advanced Search to narrow it down further, but usually this won't be necessary. Let's say you want to farm materials for profession levelling during Darkmoon Faire, and are looking for a guide. Type Darkmoon Faire Farming, hit enter or click Search, and in a very short time you will have a small number of matching threads!

In this example both the Darkmoon Faire Mat Farming list and Rhaellia's awesome Darkmoon Faire Guide are worth checking out. <3

Find more on the Darkmoon Faire under:
4.5 The Darkmoon Faire in the FAQ - F2P Info and Guides Index

Good luck! :)

3. Other options to find answers

If you don't find an answer, you might consider the following:

• [*=left]Post a new thread!
    [*=left]Post in an existing thread or guide that is related to your question. (Possibly contributing a crucial bit of information to that thread!)
    [*=left]You are welcome to PM most people, Thor, Shft and Klinda have offered, and I wouldn't mind either if you sent me a PM. :)
    [*=left]You could ask in this thread!

Good luck!

A huge thank you to
Shft! Also thanks to Thor, Omgwtfsap, Klinda, Pinochet, youakim, Mialo and everyone else who contributed, especially the exellent people who wrote the content I tried to index! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
TY, fixed it. :)

also fyi i name changed to just Shft, so ur link is broked

And therein lies my question! Last time I was around here was before they changed forum software, and my username got reset back to Ciroe. How can I get this changed?

Dang that was fast, Shft :) Hi!

I'd say quite a bit lol.. #2 93 pages
#1 77 pages

This is by far the most viewed and posted on thread in this website besides maybe currently listening to

Yeah but look at the last posts. Unless I misunderstood Yde the thread was locked to prevent further discussion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread