Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can do it in less than 2 hours if you're already 20 and not a derp...

And if you know all the quests you can do it in 1 1/2...

Last edited by a moderator:
Spoiler. Sylvans di $$$$$ nah not gonna ruin it for you. Horde questing so much better than ally.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I think that is part of the chain, you have to go to the dalaran crater and do stuff. Just keep following that chain.

i just got boots of the hero, it looks like all the quest are done. i think i missed it :/

i just got boots of the hero, it looks like all the quest are done. i think i missed it :/
You really can't miss it... start at the northernmost questhub in silverpine and just quest on

If you are 19-20, you probably grabbed the warchief's command quest from Cromush while in Silverpine. This takes you to do the quests in Hillsbrad, but you should ignore it. It is not part of the quest chain you need.

Make sure you have Low Level Quests turned on, so you can see the first few quests (they start at lvl 9).

You really can't miss it... start at the northernmost questhub in silverpine and just quest on

thats what i did and i did all of silverpine then went under there and did quest then it sent me to hillsbrad

Asked this in another thread, had no answer =(

If you are linked to a p2p account, and you have a warlock or paladin with their fel steed or charger, does that apply to any warlock or paladin you create on the f2p account?

LF a dead realm on EU ,that's not CRZ to farm agm b4 5.4
Go for German, french or spanish RPPVP servers, if not those, then the RP ones, if not those, go for any English realm that is RPPVP or RP. They usually dont really care about AGM and they r not linked to PvP servers

Hi there, so after 3 years of playing on EU I recently stopped playing at least for now and decided to check out this F2P twinking stuff on US that I read about on reddit the other day, but yeah all that aside here's what I would like to know:
1. How's twining doing, is there enough people to play with and stuff?
2. What server would you recommend to play on, which are the most popular/populated with twinks and how's the H-A balance on them?
For now that's what I want to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread