Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
just dooo eit

I'm not gonna level Blacksmithing again to get corse sharpening/weight stones. The 400 I got will last twice as long if I only use them on the main hand weapon.

I'm not gonna level Blacksmithing again to get corse sharpening/weight stones. The 400 I got will last twice as long if I only use them on the main hand weapon.

Stick to main hand, its more economic and pretty sure it makes more of a diffrence but both makes one.

A friend of mine just gave my 5 year old account a scroll of resurrection and I want to get the salty title. I have won the fishing tourney on my f2p but not on the p2p and am unwilling to try and win again. Does the achievement work across characters or does everything have to be done on one character? If this is impossible what should I do with my 7 paid days to pimp out my f2p? Thanks!

Does the goblin racial discount stack with reputation discounts? If so are there any discount "buffs" in game?

Nop, they fixed it so now u will buy anything as if u were exalted with that faction.

edit: also, no faction no discount

As a Enhance shaman (tauren),Stack Agility or Crit? This will determine my quest choices.

Since you are rolling an UP class agility is the way to go.It provides AP and some crit overall.Enh shammies don't do a lot of dmg in general so the crit's won't be worthwhile.

This is my 2c,altough I don't have a shammy I base my answer on feedbacks & reviews of the class itself

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the BiS caster cloak for pure crit?

Also what's the order of heirlooms I should be getting on a ele sham? Thanks!!!!!

the best crit cloak is the satchel 4 int 4 stam 4 crit as far as im aware

i went boa mace > chest > shoulders. ele sham is kinda hard with the looms since its all justice and no honor, but i would recommend getting tyranny trinket since you already make the hitcap as an ele and it saves your ass real often especially paired with the talents shams get

i went boa mace > chest > shoulders. ele sham is kinda hard with the looms since its all justice and no honor, but i would recommend getting tyranny trinket since you already make the hitcap as an ele and it saves your ass real often especially paired with the talents shams get

There is no such cloak as 4 int 4 stam 4 crit...

I'm debating between the bandit cloak and Miner's cape and was hoping there was one that didnt suck quite as much.

There is no such cloak as 4 int 4 stam 4 crit...

I'm debating between the bandit cloak and Miner's cape and was hoping there was one that didnt suck quite as much.

sorry i meant 4 str 4 stam 4 crit or the agil variation

not sure what the best scaling would be now though

I'd grab the pvp BoA caster mace 1st. It has spirit (hit) on it. And you don't lose out on the honor to justice exchange rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread