Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearthstone is a dumbed down Magic the Gathering(kind off) and wow spells/creatures combined into an online f2p Card game.Imo it's really fun but lacks a banlist.

May I recommend you take a look at the comments on the item you linked.

Perhaps the list is more accurate than you think.

By Supernoodlez (472 – 8) on 2011/06/12 (Patch 4.1.0)
No longer goes on your back as of Cataclysm. RAGE

Omg, sorcery

This was always an interesting one to me... I remember it was originally a 2-handed sword. At the time Night Elf warriors couldn't use 2H swords without seeing the appropriate weapon master first (who, of course, was all the way in Stormwind) which made it pretty useless as a quest reward. They changed it to 1-handed eventually, but some of it's original 2H characteristics stuck around. That's why it has such a slow speed for a 1H sword and why it used to go on the back.

And that's your completely useless WoW history lesson for the day, folks.

May I recommend you take a look at the comments on the item you linked.

Perhaps the list is more accurate than you think.

What I meant was:

Last edited by Frames on 2012/09/15 – edited 39 times

And if I remeber correctly MoP-Release was 2012/09/25
So I had hopes in finding another weapon. But just continue destroying my hopes np :)

What I meant was:

Last edited by Frames on 2012/09/15 – edited 39 times

And if I remeber correctly MoP-Release was 2012/09/25
So I had hopes in finding another weapon. But just continue destroying my hopes np :)
Edited 39 times lol :p

I am at a complete loss for words over this thread. Yde please recreate the thread as the majority of the posts are nothing but complete nonsense and ridiculous banter.

Thread Closed.
When it is remade I will be instructing F2P moderators to issue infractions and bans for obsessive off topic posts. Grow up.

Edit - As I have been informed that Yde no longer wishes to maintain this thread I have reached out to others to do just that. If not I will repost it myself. Thank you all for your understanding. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread