EU+US An informed opinion has never been more valuable.

Edit: I wish I kept the screenshots of the ladder when the season ended. that'd be the only way to shut you up lol. Im done here thoughhh :)

But that literally never happened, because I LITERALLY received a badge for r1 of my main class. If you want, I can tag the organizers of the 29 arena ladder so YOU can shut up lol.

But that literally never happened, because I LITERALLY received a badge for r1 of my main class. If you want, I can tag the organizers of the 29 arena ladder so YOU can shut up lol.

If you can get them to show screenshots of the ladder I'd gladly shutup. I deleted mine lol. I followed the ladder and only know your name because you were the only other druid who was even reasonably high CR. the top 3 ranked players in the bracket of WOD were Gucciglad>poonfist>Jwlxoxo. I have no reason to lie its a video game, and a bracket I don't even play lol

JWL ur horrible trash, idiote is 100x the player you will ever be. Ur guild is noname and u sucked at 29 as u suck at 19 now. Know ur place rat.

Edit: saying gucciglad and poonfist were good players is just laughable tbh, two mongoloid 40 IQ form players that cant comprehend anything else than keg smash.

JWL ur horrible trash, idiote is 100x the player you will ever be. Ur guild is noname and u sucked at 29 as u suck at 19 now. Know ur place rat.

I never claimed to be the best. I simply stated the fact that I was higher CR than him on the 29 WOD ladder. I was higher CR than every druid for that matter. I know I don't suck in any bracket, so the two of you (who have never even played with me) can keep obliviously making the comments you do. it doesn't bug me lol. You're just proving how big of nerds you guys are. Hence why you guys play twinking seriously and competitively lol

I never claimed to be the best. I simply stated the fact that I was higher CR than him on the 29 WOD ladder. I was higher CR than every druid for that matter. I know I don't suck in any bracket, so the two of you (who have never even played with me) can keep obliviously making the comments you do. it doesn't bug me lol. You're just proving how big of nerds you guys are. Hence why you guys play twinking seriously and competitively lol
Ye sorry i Enjoy playing games competitively and even winning money off it. Massive nerd.

If you can get them to show screenshots of the ladder I'd gladly shutup. I deleted mine lol. I followed the ladder and only know your name because you were the only other druid who was even reasonably high CR. the top 3 ranked players in the bracket of WOD were Gucciglad>poonfist>Jwlxoxo. I have no reason to lie its a video game, and a bracket I don't even play lol

Throw in the towel already man. You've lost on every single front thus far. I said I would tag the arena organizers, the guys who were responsible for looking at the ladder before the cutoff, to see who qualified for their respective badge, and you're like questioning their ability to do their job properly. You're lol'ing more now, which means you're starting to second guess your previous positions. You're losing that confidence you had when you started this. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and say your memory might have been a bit hazy, and you remembered things wrong. Maybe you're one of those 'pot guys', I don't know.

Throw in the towel already man. You've lost on every single front thus far. I said I would tag the arena organizers, the guys who were responsible for looking at the ladder before the cutoff, to see who qualified for their respective badge, and you're like questioning their ability to do their job properly. You're lol'ing more now, which means you're starting to second guess your previous positions. You're losing that confidence you had when you started this. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and say your memory might have been a bit hazy, and you remembered things wrong. Maybe you're one of those 'pot guys', I don't know.

I'm not questioning their ability to do their job properly. I simply claimed to be the highest rated druid on the xpoffs 29 ladder of WOD Because I was. I remember seeing all 3 of your 29 druids below mine on the ladder. No idea why you're so triggered by this.
I could care less if I were or weren't, because it doesn't matter lol. Maybe if you and the rest of the elitist would distract yourselves with real life problems you wouldn't be so invested in being rank 1 on a video game lol

I'm not questioning their ability to do their job properly. I simply claimed to be the highest rated druid on the xpoffs 29 ladder of WOD Because I was. I remember seeing all 3 of your 29 druids below mine on the ladder. No idea why you're so triggered by this.
I could care less if I were or weren't, because it doesn't matter lol. Maybe if you and the rest of the elitist would distract yourselves with real life problems you wouldn't be so invested in being rank 1 on a video game lol
You have such a loser mindset, if u dont play a game to be the best or atleast as good as u can be yourself then why play at all.

Again, you seem to not be getting this. You were highest for a short amount of time before I queued again and passed you with the greatest of ease. Basically, this was you "Ooh, Idiot stopped queuing. I'm gonna see what it feels like to be r1 druid while he's on his short hiatus." Plus, the badge that I got which fucks your entire argument.

For the 100th time, I'm not triggered, I'm surgically slicing your "arguments", and making you look foolish point by point. So, stop with the same tired "y r u triggered bro lol". I'm enjoying this. I haven't been on xpoff in months. First day I'm back, I get to slap some moron around. I've genuinely missed this.

edit: and it's "couldn't care less", you idiot. my name would suit you

Last edited:
Cata came out in december 2010, earliest twinks who built the bracket played in 2005 and early 2006
I played twink in 2006, which is more than 12 years ago so I don't find it that relevant.

most people didn't get stuck, they quit the game, especially in EU
It doesn't mean that the "true OGs" would be good at the game now. I can think of a few people who used to be good but aren't anymore.

you shouldn't be trashtalking the past since all the true OGs I talked to never rated you as an above average player & and no, you didn't beat them either most of these people quit after wrath

Where did I trashtalk the "true OGs"?
Also in tbc and and most of wrath I wasen't above average so it makes perfectly good sense to me that they didn't think otherwise.
Most of the "OGs" that have returned do not have the right nor game knowledge to call anyone bad anymore.

but don't help spread these kind of revisionist lies that are disconnected from reality when during half of the bracket's lifespan most of these players were no names and no one gave a fk about them

What lies?
It's true, no one gives a fk about them. Times change, irrelevant people become relevant and relevant people become irrelevant.

p.s. don't assume to know anything about me IRL, you have no clue

I don't. What I meant was that most of the players on AYGATs A-team were 20-25 years old at that time, while the current 'best of' players were 10-15(?) at that time. To me it makes sense that the younger players become better when they mature and grow older.

why am I not surprised in the slightest you didn't understand my comment

Because it didn't make sense.

Second of all welcome to twinking man! Glad to see new legion players joining in.

when I officially joined 19s on boomy had the entire bracket shook within a week so this entire thread and all of you are nothing

I've seen random US players perform better in pugs than the "tc champs" did in my first wargame on boomy when I called for efc in bg chat and they were too busy in mid causing other team to cap ( we still won 3-1 and I wasn't even in disc for the game i'm that good, did I mention that was my first wargame as boomy in 19s? )

"competitive"

this is my 2nd year in 19s I have yet to play a real competitive wargame

I too am yet to play a competitive 19 game in legion, but that's just legion.

You are straight up a legion twink, so no wonder you're missing the competition.

all this talk of this team and that team and this game and that game but what about today what about present day

anything you say is an excuse along with these old timers talking about the game is trash now this and that but honestly the ones saying this are trash themselves

Come EU and I'll crush you any bracket you want.

28atkn.jpg

C:\Users\MTAD\AppData\Local\Temp\1\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.jpg

Voc is just a bad troll, Hes been asked multiple times to premade but always dodge. Ive also unfortunately been on the same team as him in plebmades and hes equally clueless and retarded as the way he types on xpoff. One of the biggest losers in the bracket atm.

You have such a loser mindset, if u dont play a game to be the best or atleast as good as u can be yourself then why play at all.

I don't have a loser mindset, I just don't involve myself with the twink PvP community. never have because its toxic to no end. I play the game to collect & GF twinks at this point.

Again, you seem to not be getting this. You were highest for a short amount of time before I queued again and passed you with the greatest of ease. Basically, this was you "Ooh, Idiot stopped queuing. I'm gonna see what it feels like to be r1 druid while he's on his short hiatus." Plus, the badge that I got which fucks your entire argument.

For the 100th time, I'm not triggered, I'm surgically slicing your "arguments", and making you look foolish point by point. So, stop with the same tired "y r u triggered bro lol". I'm enjoying this. I haven't been on xpoff in months. First day I'm back, I get to slap some moron around. I've genuinely missed this.

edit: and it's "couldn't care less", you idiot. my name would suit you

It wasn't a short time. I made my 29 druid, passed you and remained the top druid the entire season. I don't even know you therefore I had no reason to try and surpass you, so don't be so full of yourself lol. Until we get screenshots of the ladder I don't care what you have to say. I deleted the screenshots because its a lul bracket. Either get screenshots of the ladder or shut up lol

Users who are viewing this thread