EU+US An informed opinion has never been more valuable.

I fucking love this thread, makes my blood boil, just want to get back into the arena! Credit to you Evan for starting this!

<3 you're shit talking Mino, makes me laugh!

Voc - Really you shouldn't be even in this convo, you haven't been around that long. For the time you have been around, you never played in ANY credible premades and the "plebmades" you did played in, you sucked! You don't know 1/8th of the players/time that this convo is based around.

Side note: You said why people so toxic, drama is what makes twinks thrive you retard! Always has been this way since the beginning.

Your not even considered part of the competitive twinking community scene TBH you haven't contributed anything to that side of twinking.

#popcorn

Last edited:
If anyone here wants a fight irl hmu just drop ur post code I’ll be there in 5

If you can get them to show screenshots of the ladder I'd gladly shutup. I deleted mine lol. I followed the ladder and only know your name because you were the only other druid who was even reasonably high CR. the top 3 ranked players in the bracket of WOD were Gucciglad>poonfist>Jwlxoxo. I have no reason to lie its a video game, and a bracket I don't even play lol
https://ibb.co/diEfcS

We farmed gucci btw

I might aswell add a vauble piece of information, think early legion I had xpoff so called BEST FC on the ropes, with constant 10v10 no mic.
Ps

Getting back to WoW + Mic

Oh gawrd it’s all over for Legion FC’s

Didn’t know you had a 10v10 vs Ben Tilley...

@Vianco @partygirl @Livingforce
You are delusional
Screenshot_2018-04-13-11-54-22-1.png

Just ban me again these idiots will say anything to discredit actual good players

Idiots

I am better than you and i played 19s significantly less which even further proves how dogshit you are

@Vianco @partygirl @Livingforce
You are delusionalView attachment 7220
Just ban me again these idiots will say anything to discredit actual good players

Idiots

I am better than you and i played 19s significantly less which even further proves how dogshit you are
No one relevant in this community discredits bad players, the smarter people separate their opinions on the person and the skill of the player.
My opinions on you is your attention starved.
On your gameplay u should try turning on ur monitor rofl looks like u dont use one
all 3 of those players are better than you, you're awful at WoW maybe you could improve if you were real with yourself and realized how bad you truly are

Why do you man give this guy so much attention every time you reply to him you’re making his statements more relevant, you lot claim to be veterans etc but a little Druid seems to rattle everyone.

Towards what yowza said personally I respect it, but I would add a lot more names. The community never addresses twinks who have made a impact in a non pvp aspect.
[doublepost=1523640405,1523640332][/doublepost]
No one relevant in this community discredits bad players, the smarter people separate their opinions on the person and the skill of the player.
My opinions on you is your attention starved.
On your gameplay u should try turning on ur monitor rofl looks like u dont use one
all 3 of those players are better than you, you're awful at WoW maybe you could improve if you were real with yourself and realized how bad you truly are
Ah my post is so irrelevant, but even Quack has seen it...

this doesn't look like the end of the season though lol. I also que'd with Gucci all the time and we were never farmed. Few times certain teams would beat us, but never got farmed
You would have, double bloodelf bm monk was broken

I don't have a loser mindset, I just don't involve myself with the twink PvP community. never have because its toxic to no end. I play the game to collect & GF twinks at this point.

It wasn't a short time. I made my 29 druid, passed you and remained the top druid the entire season. I don't even know you therefore I had no reason to try and surpass you, so don't be so full of yourself lol. Until we get screenshots of the ladder I don't care what you have to say. I deleted the screenshots because its a lul bracket. Either get screenshots of the ladder or shut up lol

Right, exactly. Badges mean nothing to you, even though they were specifically for the people who finished top of their class. Nothing more, nothing less. You refuse to concede that, though, because you don't want to admit that you lost. I have no reason to be full of myself, when I have the facts on my side. You continue to lie here in front of these wonderful people, to save face. You're not fooling anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread