EU+US An informed opinion has never been more valuable.

You can censor a convo from an hours worth *clap*

I stand by what I said, I can back everything that I do with reason while you just throw statements at me. Wouldn’t expect anything less from a least honorable player.

Ill also add that I will always be better than you at this video game.

But .. you also just threw statements ...

I'm not censoring anything, I'm just highlighting moments where you went full retard ..

4331939e656b45bc078b78fff033c907.png

like my comment if flummoz is better
like my comment if phobia is
ignore if u want ur parents to die

But .. you also just threw statements ...

I'm not censoring anything, I'm just highlighting moments where you went full retard ..

4331939e656b45bc078b78fff033c907.png

Am I supposed to feel ashamed with what I said or something ?? I said the truth and I wouldn’t sugarcoat it to anyone.

You can try and make me look bad all you want but in reality you’re just tacking on how shitty of a personality you have and emphasizing your own capriciousness.

You do realize you just lied through your teeth, right? I was top Druid while I was active, which was for a long stretch of WoD. Anyone worth their salt here will back that up. I played every class, you dope. Name another person here who played Hpal/Hunt, or Rogue/Boomy, at high rating. You can't. You're probably some random idiot I farmed along the way. So, take your faggoty smiley face and shove it up your ass. You stink.

ps There were many comps more difficult to play than Disc/Mage. Crazy dmg/burst/heals/cc. Not that you would know, of course, because you're shit and talk out of your ass, just like every other dime a dozen twink.

I miss making all the top rated fotms quit. Good times.

I lied through my teeth? Why would I lie about credentials in a shit bracket? lol. The WOD 29 twink ladders top 3 rated players went Gucciglad > poonfist > Jwlxoxo. I know for a fact you were top druid for a while, but I also know I surpassed you lmao. I cropped the entire bracket FOTM or not. I am a random twink too. Only ran one of the most popular 29 guilds of WOD, which grew so large that it had a sister guild.

Playing every class gives you 0 credibility as well. I have 62 twinks spread across my two accounts: Twinks of every class/bracket.
Keep bragging about your 29 twink arena experience though, im glad its given you the ego you'd never be able to get at level cap lol. Enjoy your day. Idiot is an appropriate name for youuuuuuu

I lied through my teeth? Why would I lie about credentials in a shit bracket? lol. The WOD 29 twink ladders top 3 rated players went Gucciglad > poonfist > Jwlxoxo. I know for a fact you were top druid for a while, but I also know I surpassed you lmao.

You surpassed me for a day, before I decided to start queuing again, and you never passed me again. Admit it. You forgot several >'s before your name too. But, if you want you can have the very small victory of passing me at one point, when I took a much needed break from pwning yous guys too hard.

I cropped the entire bracket FOTM or not. I am a random twink too. Only ran one of the most popular 29 guilds of WOD, which grew so large that it had a sister guild.

You didn't crop shit. Stop lying to yourself. I know you're a random twink. Hence why I said you're some random idiot who I farmed. Glad you're at least that self aware. No one cares about your garbage ass 29 twink guild that probably got rolled by trials. I've played in more top guilds than you can count, son.

Playing every class gives you 0 credibility as well. I have 62 twinks spread across my two accounts: Twinks of every class/bracket.

The point was that I can play any class/comp at 29 and have great success with it, since you brought up your dumb point about queuing non fotm bullshit. And, this is beside the point, but I'm sure you absolutely suck on all 62 of your twinks.

Keep bragging about your 29 twink arena experience though, im glad its given you the ego you'd never be able to get at level cap lol. Enjoy your day.

I'm bragging about my 29 twink arena experience because I know how easily you retards get baited on this message board. And so far so good. I've played at 2700+ mmr/2532 cr in 3s, beat a bunch of r1s in early-mid WoD. Can you say the same?

Idiot is an appropriate name for youuuuuuu

Oh, beautiful. That is the icing on the cake. Congratulations on failing the "i have nothing witty to say" litmus test of saying I'm what my name is. @Mvq <3

Ah, right. Then there's this:

I'm sorry, who was the druid who multi r1 Bigmoran said was competent and the best player in the tourney and highest rated on the ladder? Ohh, that's right. It was me. Not some journeyman twink named JWL who has 62 twinks and is garbage on all of them.

You surpassed me for a day, before I decided to start queuing again, and you never passed me again. Admit it. You forgot several >'s before your name too. But, if you want you can have the very small victory of passing me at one point, when I took a much needed break from pwning yous guys too hard.

You didn't crop shit. Stop lying to yourself. I know you're a random twink. Hence why I said you're some random idiot who I farmed. Glad you're at least that self aware. No one cares about your garbage ass 29 twink guild that probably got rolled by trials. I've played in more top guilds than you can count, son.

The point was that I can play any class/comp at 29 and have great success with it, since you brought up your dumb point about queuing non fotm bullshit. And, this is beside the point, but I'm sure you absolutely suck on all 62 of your twinks.

I'm bragging about my 29 twink arena experience because I know how easily you retards get baited on this message board. And so far so good. I've played at 2700+ mmr/2532 cr in 3s, beat a bunch of r1s in early-mid WoD. Can you say the same?

Oh, beautiful. That is the icing on the cake. Congratulations on failing the "i have nothing witty to say" litmus test of saying I'm what my name is. @Mvq <3

Ah, right. Then there's this:

I'm sorry, who was the druid who multi r1 Bigmoran said was competent and the best player in the tourney and highest rated on the ladder? Ohh, that's right. It was me. Not some journeyman twink named JWL who has 62 twinks and is garbage on all of them.

How did I surpass you for a day when the ladder ended with me r3 on it? You had like 3 29 druids all below me for the entirety of WOD. I find it so funny how this triggered you. You never farmed me either. never even que'd into me lol. I only know your name from the ladder because you were the only Druid who was even high up and I knocked you down lmao. No im not 2700CR because I don't play level cap. My graphics card crashes every time I even enter Tigers peak. but I sure have played 2400MMR games in cata when I did. Glad you're calling me garbage when you never even que'd into me or seen me play. So credible lol :) Enjoy your night lil nerd <3

Edit: I wish I kept the screenshots of the ladder when the season ended. that'd be the only way to shut you up lol. Im done here thoughhh :)

How did I surpass you for a day when the ladder ended with me r3 on it? You had like 3 29 druids all below me for the entirety of WOD. I find it so funny how this triggered you.

This never happened. Stop lying. I even received the badge for r1 druid, you IDIOT lol. I don't get triggered, as you just read from my post, I bait morons like yourself who think they're better than they are, into getting trolled into submission by me, while also looking foolish. Thanks for falling for my shtick, though. I've only been doing this for years now.

No im not 2700CR because I don't play level cap. My graphics card crashes every time I even enter Tigers peak. but I sure have played 2400MMR games in cata when I did. Glad you're calling me garbage when you never even que'd into me or seen me play. So credible lol :) Enjoy your night lil nerd <3

Nice excuses faggot. And, you cannot call me a lil nerd until you've done at least 1 muscle-up. Til then, I get to call you my bitch. Rightfully so. Now, bow down and kiss the #1 29 US Druid's ring.

I just saw you running around like a headless chicken 15 mins ago idk bro

Well, I did successfully peel 2 rogues, a hunter, and a disc priest off me by walljumping up Bonefire to TOT and successfully LOS'd you guys for a good few minutes. Grats for beating me in a pug as you que a group though. Maybe next time i'll try and cross just to die instead of waiting for an opening. Sounds like a better idea.

Well, I did successfully peel 2 rogues, a hunter, and a disc priest off me by walljumping up Bonefire to TOT and successfully LOS'd you guys for a good few minutes. Grats for beating me in a pug as you que a group though. Maybe next time i'll try and cross just to die instead of waiting for an opening. Sounds like a better idea.
wish i had friends to que with tbh!
But he made some shitty guild that no one knows of or talks about, and he would be 2700 if his graphics card didn't overheat.
<3

But he made some shitty guild that no one knows of or talks about, and he would be 2700 if his graphics card didn't overheat.

The guild I ran in WOD, <Experience Eliminator> which had 700 members on each faction quickly became very popular. Never said i'd be 2700 with a better card either. I wouldn't be 1550 either because as I said, I don't play level cap :) Don't be salty because I passed you up lol. its 29 twinking from the past get over ittttt

Users who are viewing this thread