EU+US An informed opinion has never been more valuable.

Best believe it, son. And quote me or don't say anything at all. It makes it harder for me to dig through posts.

You do realize Xpoff arenas are a joke right? and that I was the highest rated druid in that bracket on that irrelevant ladder in WOD? Playing a non fotm? lol. The only good players who que'd up arenas were that Frost mage / Disc comp. Forgot the players names, but they weren't jajas like everyone else. :)

Bro... Ashley aka hardbass played with AAO in cata and im sure he didnt play on US servers before WoD either, maybe im wrong on Ashley but i do think you are severely mixing up some hunters here haha

Yeah I’m thinking of our short lived ‘Picture Perfect’ roster in wod, mixing it up with my Rough Love memories. It’s been ~6 yrs lol

What?
We mainly used the legends arkant, agonist and hajima as hunters

^ there we go

Gonna salt my popcorn & ask for everybody's walljump scripting macros.

Edit: Never mind I think thotfc has a guide for it on youtube

miss you guys!

You do realize Xpoff arenas are a joke right? and that I was the highest rated druid in that bracket on that irrelevant ladder in WOD? Playing a non fotm? lol. The only good players who que'd up arenas were that Frost mage / Disc comp. Forgot the players names, but they weren't jajas like everyone else. :)

You do realize you just lied through your teeth, right? I was top Druid while I was active, which was for a long stretch of WoD. Anyone worth their salt here will back that up. I played every class, you dope. Name another person here who played Hpal/Hunt, or Rogue/Boomy, at high rating. You can't. You're probably some random idiot I farmed along the way. So, take your faggoty smiley face and shove it up your ass. You stink.

ps There were many comps more difficult to play than Disc/Mage. Crazy dmg/burst/heals/cc. Not that you would know, of course, because you're shit and talk out of your ass, just like every other dime a dozen twink.

@Idiot hey we did farm 29 2s as rogue boomy didnt we

I miss making all the top rated fotms quit. Good times.

Last edited:
Stuck in the past much? Everytything you mentioned is from TBC. Sure AYGAT and DYFL had some good players, but you have to take in consideration that everyone sucked back then.
Some people evolve and grow as players(and irl) whilst others stay stuck in the past and never evolve:rolleyes:. A great example of this is the GSC roster, where most of the players were slighty above average when I quit but ended up becoming great players.
Btw I had chars in both AYGAT and DYFL and there were loads of shitters

Cata came out in december 2010, earliest twinks who built the bracket played in 2005 and early 2006, last real competition (10vs10) revolving around 19 happent 2016 (twink cup), half of the brackets lifespan 2005-2011 is incredibly important portion of 19 to take into account, when you start talking like Yowza about GOATs, it has nothing to do with the names he was saying when he is talking about people who weren't consider even names before cata, most people didn't get stuck, they quit the game, especially in EU, also I've stated multiple times that I do not respect you as a player and based on the way you conduct yourself everytime we have ever talked I don't respect you as a human being either but I can still acknowledge and respect the time you have put into 19 & you shouldn't be trashtalking the past since all the true OGs I talked to never rated you as an above average player & and no, you didn't beat them either most of these people quit after wrath but it is good that you have gotten your shine in the game after Cata for all the time you have put into playing 19 but don't help spread these kind of revisionist lies that are disconnected from reality when during half of the bracket's lifespan most of these players were no names and no one gave a fk about them

p.s. don't assume to know anything about me IRL, you have no clue
[doublepost=1523569219,1523568992][/doublepost]
I recall Vehemity, why i don't recall you ;(
[doublepost=1523532376,1523531465][/doublepost]

You are digging too much in the past, plus i was in DYFL on my priest as random toon invited by Clysthene the french officer, i did some 2s against some of them, nothing impressive. They were good sure, but it must be standard for both topguilds at their era. Played aswell against Maddock and Moonfirespam back in the day, Ovation and Cursed sure i had some pretty decent loses, but i was trash back in the day.

mate, we have 0 beef, I don't know why you felt as if there was a personal shot at you, I didn't even name drop you, you don't need to reply to my post
[doublepost=1523569420][/doublepost]
You’re marching in here with guild acronyms like they’re note worthy

[doublepost=1523530214,1523529092][/doublepost]

Stick to talking about US 19, you sound as if you don't even know what you are saying

why am I not surprised in the slightest you didn't understand my comment

in simple terms you're all nothing despite the large amount of time you all seem to have put into the bracket

when I officially joined 19s on boomy had the entire bracket shook within a week so this entire thread and all of you are nothing

I've seen random US players perform better in pugs than the "tc champs" did in my first wargame on boomy when I called for efc in bg chat and they were too busy in mid causing other team to cap ( we still won 3-1 and I wasn't even in disc for the game i'm that good, did I mention that was my first wargame as boomy in 19s? )

"competitive"

200w.gif

this is my 2nd year in 19s I have yet to play a real competitive wargame

all this talk of this team and that team and this game and that game but what about today what about present day

anything you say is an excuse along with these old timers talking about the game is trash now this and that but honestly the ones saying this are trash themselves

why am I not surprised in the slightest you didn't understand my comment

in simple terms you're all nothing despite the large amount of time you all seem to have put into the bracket

when I officially joined 19s on boomy had the entire bracket shook within a week so this entire thread and all of you are nothing

I've seen random US players perform better in pugs than the "tc champs" did in my first wargame on boomy when I called for efc in bg chat and they were too busy in mid causing other team to cap ( we still won 3-1 and I wasn't even in disc for the game i'm that good, did I mention that was my first wargame as boomy in 19s? )

"competitive"

200w.gif

this is my 2nd year in 19s I have yet to play a real competitive wargame

all this talk of this team and that team and this game and that game but what about today what about present day

anything you say is an excuse along with these old timers talking about the game is trash now this and that but honestly the ones saying this are trash themselves

No offense Mr. Present Day but even Vianco (who I don't think is a good player ) and his old guildies would shit on you even in their current form with lag on US server and worse gear

I wasn't around before 2017 for 19s bc this bracket is nothing but a bunch of tryhard shitters who only win with enormous advantages

trash trash trash trash all of you

nowadays i'm willing to stream this trash but I bet it won't happen bc these guys have endless excuses

what a joke this bracket is and always will be
[doublepost=1523571452,1523571035][/doublepost]
No offense Mr. Present Day but even Vianco (who I don't think is a good player ) and his old guildies would shit on you even in their current form with lag on US server and worse gear
why do you talk trash if you cannot back it up

explain

I wasn't around before 2017 for 19s bc this bracket is nothing but a bunch of tryhard shitters who only win with enormous advantages

trash trash trash trash all of you

Abstain from my thread you negligible player.
[doublepost=1523574536,1523574468][/doublepost]
This thread is a joke.

This is my informed opinion.

Take a seat next to voc

Abstain from my thread you negligible player.
[doublepost=1523574536,1523574468][/doublepost]

Take a seat next to voc

How about you realize the reality of your situation: No ones asked you to play as their main player on their team this xpac. Get off your high horse, it's like you're sitting on a throne made of sticks. You're trying too hard to make people acknowledge you, and when they don't you get mad and starts to argue. The entire point of this shitty Thread is to jerk yourself off in front of us, in hopes we'll swallow.

You're an average Warlock, average Hunter and above average Mage. You're not the best at anything at 19s. In my informed opinion. :^)

For example, I tell you that Phobia is better than you and therefor you'll be a substitute Hunter on our team. You respond with:

a6f5d005ea57802d333a3fbaebaf3c06.png

I'm the best FC, I play EU and US.

(please rate this 'informative' ty)

How about you realize the reality of your situation: No ones asked you to play as their main player on their team this xpac. Get off your high horse, it's like you're sitting on a throne made of sticks. You're trying too hard to make people acknowledge you, and when they don't you get mad and starts to argue. The entire point of this shitty Thread is to jerk yourself off in front of us, in hopes we'll swallow.

You're an average Warlock, average Hunter and above average Mage. You're not the best at anything at 19s. In my informed opinion. :^)

For example, I tell you that Phobia is better than you and therefor you'll be a substitute Hunter on our team. You respond with:

i almost liked this until i saw you say you're the best fc eu AND us..

Lul nice joke u may the best on eu but we have about 15 FCs on US BEFORE we even talk about the best FCs of US who can fc more efficiently

i almost liked this until i saw you say you're the best fc eu AND us..

Lul nice joke u may the best on eu but we have about 15 FCs on US BEFORE we even talk about the best FCs of US who can fc more efficiently

Bro, read Yowzas last 3 lines in his thread. I'm mocking those 3 lines. Rofl.

You can censor a convo from an hours worth *clap*

I stand by what I said, I can back everything that I do with reason while you just throw nullified statements at me. Wouldn’t expect anything less from a least honorable player.

Ill also add that I will always be better than you at this video game.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread