EU+US An informed opinion has never been more valuable.

I didn’t watch the TC but clarify me if I’m wrong didn’t you play one game ? mr self proclaimed best fc.

Ahh yes out strategized, just like your O and D strat you lost with the other day against a lock team, you preaching not even the distinguished 19 leaders have an answer for XD

Whether you had a strategy or not against SR the win would have been imminent for your team, don’t act like the playing ground was remotely even.

Pls don’t come @ me with information mr informer, unless it’s an informed date on ur cata server

ahh sry typo meant to put ashley not stabilt, honest slip will correct thxzz

You’re marching in here with guild acronyms like they’re note worthy

I recall your name though back when I played on EU (bless brother ridwane for extra account) and IF I’m correct you would be the druid to run awkward rooftop shenanigan strats with phonebook into a loss.

We stomped out every premade organized 3-0. The most memorable part for me was getting tiger lusts below the gy containment area and getting 5 man fear bombs.
[doublepost=1523530214,1523529092][/doublepost]

lowkey remember melding 3-4 HoJ's back to back games on my priest vs DA

2zyj30i.jpg
Bro... Ashley aka hardbass played with AAO in cata and im sure he didnt play on US servers before WoD either, maybe im wrong on Ashley but i do think you are severely mixing up some hunters here haha

Ye but he never played with TL/yowzas team or whatever on US? No?
He got an invite to TL in WoD as far as I know, so no didn't play with Yowzas team. The hunters they used were Arkant Hahajima and Hurrx.

its 2018 you guys need to get over this nerd game that takes u nowhere in life
Jonglera boll på vallen och röka cigg utanför ICA är väl inte heller så produktivt <3
[doublepost=1523540180,1523540044][/doublepost]
He got an invite to TL in WoD as far as I know, so no didn't play with Yowzas team. The hunters they used were Arkant Hahajima and Hurrx.
Ye thats my point, in wod i know he had a char in the guild atleast but never during the times that yowza is refering to.

Nah i dint even play hunter in cata, back then i played my rog on azjol-nerub / draenor moved to hunter in start of MoP and played with Sputnicks team for AAO.

Atleast in MoP im pretty sure they used Hajima and Arkant as their hunts and Hurrx when he wasnt on disc.

Edit: Agonist too
hurrx was on hunter for a game too vs qitbb i think

WoD arena, Vehemity and me > everyone in 19's and 29's as mage disc/resto sham. We were the one team that would stop double BM teams (at 29) from queuing. I.e Keg and Technique or whatever their names were. And we were the only team to consistently challenge Stubs and Viticus at 19.

Alas, you would have gotten stomped if you faced me. I made double bm quit as rogue boomy, ret rogue, rdruid arcane, rogue mage, hpal hunt, boomy shadow, and probably a few other comps I'm forgetting to mention. I was the undisputed champ @ 29 WoD arenas, both 2s and 3s.

Undisputed champ @ 29 WOD arenas? I don't think so lol. Quack why did you and your friends /afk on me earlier in WSG?

Undisputed champ @ 29 WOD arenas? I don't think so lol. Quack why did you and your friends /afk on me earlier in WSG?
coz u had 4 druids 2 survivals and 2 discs all with full elixirs and i cba trying at this time of hour man

coz u had 4 druids 2 survivals and 2 discs all with full elixirs and i cba trying at this time of hour man

Understandable.

Alas, you would have gotten stomped if you faced me. I made double bm quit as rogue boomy, ret rogue, rdruid arcane, rogue mage, hpal hunt, boomy shadow, and probably a few other comps I'm forgetting to mention. I was the undisputed champ @ 29 WoD arenas, both 2s and 3s.

Dunno, I'm EU, you're US I believe. Only people worth facing on EU was Stubs and Viticus. Mainly cuz no one else played that much arena I think, no one else came close at least. Nature did play from time to time with Smull as Arms + Disc, but that was rare. Art queued Arms Disc too with paramount for a little while, but Stubs and Viticus Ret Disc is still what I remember to be the best games.

Users who are viewing this thread