US Who's the next best hunter???

This thread is rigged.The best hunter, in my opinion, is the hunter that does not need premade's to carry them out.
any SV hunt

The hunter that always takes the top and always is talked about when entering a battleground.
me
the one the opponents focuses on to make sure that hunter dies for them to win the game.
lol definitely me
I don't know who that hunter is but I hope it's not a hunter that's in a premade or carried.
it's me :D

screenshot of a cata hunt gy farming
You lol (can't quote images I guess)

bro concept was total dogshit, not just in attitude
always grabbed the flag thinking he could be better FC than a druid, disengaging of ToT with his parachute cloak
lol ur right totally forgot about that
its funny how twinks remember everything about everyone
shows that twinks care and are passionate(more schema=more knowledge=more attitude)

Fuck the hunter class.

Obligatory hunter convo. Since it is the one true immortal topic.

Watching a bunch of hunters argue about who's better...
It's like watching a bunch of honda civic drivers argue about which one of them could beat a minivan driven by an 8yr old around the track by more seconds.
Dripping with /cringe

If you spent half the time playing another class as you do tripping all over each others epeens and screenshots, you might get good at this game.

Luv you

P.S. I'm the enemy mage that polys you after your duels in BGs so you can heal up and fight again, rather than cheap KB you. So don't act like I'm salty and not super chill with you as humans. I honor the duel. Even if it's between huntards :D

Are you people insane with the lebronsz votes lol
I didn't want to say anything...
The dude like idolizes me and asks me so many questions. Not sure how others could think he's vote worthy lol.. my unbiased opinions of those voted.

Nocontest- great field awareness. Great at controlling horde.
Goodh- great at target rotation. Great at 1v1 fights.
Rip- never seen him but since he's an ex 19, probably good map awareness and good at target swapping
Human- great situational thinking. Good at piling damage
Swift- literally skeys nonstop and maximizes up to 2 moves
Lebronz- above average however lacks field awareness or maximizing fight priorities
Rancio- great field awareness. Great at picking fights.
If I missed someone from earlier pages just lemme know.

N/A. Rip(no personal experience with him. Can't speak of skill)
5. Goodh
4. Rancio
3. Human
2. Nocontest
1. Myself

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread