US Who's the next best hunter???

Livingforce

Hey guys, just a quick post.

I know I almost messed up the rogue post by not adding everyone. (Sorry about that, to prevent this from occurring I'm going to ask the community who I should add for the "best of list" for hunters)

Pretty much I want everyone in the 20-29 community to tell me who they want in the next "best of list" for hunters. Write the name down and if you can add the armoury link and I will make sure to add that person to the next "best of" list.

That being said, don't get carried away and throw in any old hunter or your a mate of yours ect... if you truly believe you think that hunter is the best, then by all means add him.

Thanks 20-29 community, also help spread the word I game if you can. Trying to make this constructive/fun little event.

As mentioned in the best of thread for rogues, there will be a 1 v 1 off to the top two voted players in arena for best of 10, bragging rights and a 100k prize!!!

Thanks for you time guys!

Me, duh. I hardly play hunter but when I play a hunter I make sure I play surv cuz flanking strike needs alot of skill to use to effectively deal 40% hp

Nocontest without a doubt

can we also make it a rule to mention ACTIVE hunters
theres been some amazing hunters... but lets face it, they only played in mop wod etc.
better do best of pally next

Users who are viewing this thread