US Who's the next best hunter???

I didn't want to say anything...
The dude like idolizes me and asks me so many questions. Not sure how others could think he's vote worthy lol.. my unbiased opinions of those voted.

Nocontest- great field awareness. Great at controlling horde.
Goodh- great at target rotation. Great at 1v1 fights.
Rip- never seen him but since he's an ex 19, probably good map awareness and good at target swapping
Human- great situational thinking. Good at piling damage
Swift- literally skeys nonstop and maximizes up to 2 moves
Lebronz- above average however lacks field awareness or maximizing fight priorities
If I missed someone from earlier pages just lemme know.

5. Rip(no personal experience with him. Can't speak of skill)
4. Goodh
3. Human
2. Nocontest
1. Myself
just because u keep nominating urself I'm not gonna vote for you.

That's fine with me lol. Idc about some TI poll. I can't even use any gold anyways as a vet.

I just like the opinions that's involved unfortunately I'm the only one that seems to be giving reasons or doing more than __ better than __ so I'm getting bored :/
You replied pretty damn fast so it seems like you care

All I am seeing are clique answers, so I will make it easier for all of you. None of you have been, are, or will be good, the only good hunters are from 19's; hardbass, fancy, stabilt, lcanceled, phobia, and grizzle. Everyone else listed is irrelevant and have no meaning, nor showed any real game play.

Sorry truth hurts, really don't care what anyone thinks.

All I am seeing are clique answers, so I will make it easier for all of you. None of you have been, are, or will be good, the only good hunters are from 19's; hardbass, fancy, stabilt, lcanceled, phobia, and grizzle. Everyone else listed is irrelevant and have no meaning, nor showed any real game play.

Who r u to hold an opinion we should care about?

The dude like idolizes me and asks me so many questions. Not sure how others could think he's vote worthy lol.. my unbiased opinions of those voted. Haha, lebron even told me he only 1v1s people and dont really try to win bgs unless he wants to. Im pretty sure he can beat any survival in a 1v1. Thats my opinion. Mad respect for you but. Lebron is the best in my opinion

Rip- never seen him but since he's an ex 19, probably good map awareness and good at target swapping
Lebronz- above average however lacks field awareness or maximizing fight priorities
Rancio- great field awareness. Great at picking fights.

N/A. Rip(no personal experience with him. Can't speak of skill)
5. Goodh
4. Rancio
3. Human
2. Nocontest
1. Myself

The dude like idolizes me and asks me so many questions. Not sure how others could think he's vote worthy lol.. my unbiased opinions of those voted.

Rancio- great field awareness. Great at picking fights.

N/A. Rip(no personal experience with him. Can't speak of skill)
5. Goodh
4. Rancio
3. Human
2. Nocontest
1. Myself
He idolized you because i seen you in bgs and your gear is nice. Lol. #truthhurts

Also he a 1v1 hunter. He even told me he don't really try to win bgs unless he wants to and have to. And ik he can beat any survival hunter in a 1v1. Mad respect for you lil, but its the truth

Everyone calls me Phobia. So does that mean me? I'm confused.

Users who are viewing this thread