US Who's the next best hunter???

that doesn't mean he isn't a good hunter lol. Like gz you beat ripduck but I've beat nocontest a ton of times yet I don't discredit his skill b/c of it
Oh I didn't claim he wasn't a good player.

There is a difference between losing a game and getting beat to the point you have to afk...against "levelers" and wanna throw your name in the best of hat.o_O

We all are gonna back who we think are good players, but at the end of the day we all are here to do the samething...twink and have fun.

To be tad more serious than my last post..

You can't play 1 xpac and expect to be the "best in the bracket."
You can't play solely arenas or 10v10 or pugs or and expect to be the "best of the bracket."
Legion is the worst xpac competitiveness wise so if you are known for your legion play and seem like a good hunt, congratz, you can beat levelers.

This best of stuff is silly but a good source of drama and gives a good idea of what people consider skillful to be (when they aren't voting for a random friend).

To be a top hunt you need to have top level field awareness, you need to to be one step ahead of the other team, you need to be able to harass healers, you need to be able to lead a group. Hunter is a natural field general simply due to the class mechanics.

I've seen some people named in this thread that can do nothing other than mash damaging spells and tunnel a target until theyre dead. I've seen others mentioned that can keep half the other team controlled by themselves. Still a fun idea though Living. The 1v1 is a tad silly for certain classes but I'm waiting for the Disc vs Disc fight hehe

You can't play 1 xpac and expect to be the "best in the bracket."
You can't play solely arenas or 10v10 or pugs or and expect to be the "best of the bracket."
Legion is the worst xpac competitiveness wise so if you are known for your legion play and seem like a good hunt, congratz, you can beat levelers.

This best of stuff is silly but a good source of drama and gives a good idea of what people consider skillful to be (when they aren't voting for a random friend).

To be a top hunt you need to have top level field awareness, you need to to be one step ahead of the other team, you need to be able to harass healers, you need to be able to lead a group. Hunter is a natural field general simply due to the class mechanics.

I've seen some people named in this thread that can do nothing other than mash damaging spells and tunnel a target until theyre dead. I've seen others mentioned that can keep half the other team controlled by themselves. Still a fun idea though Living. The 1v1 is a tad silly for certain classes but I'm waiting for the Disc vs Disc fight hehe

Basically what i said in the rogue thread, these best of threads are to boost people's ego's, they're always biased look at back in cata and wotlk when people made those best of each class in 1 thread, and people like pizza would never pick a single person for any class that wasn't in his guild, and legion is by far the most skilless expasnion yet at least low level wise.

Probably me or nocontest. I have one of the highest winrates with a large amount of games played(mostly solo queued) on my hunter and outdamage anyone really.

You can't play 1 xpac and expect to be the "best in the bracket." [ /quote]

Your post is very accurate, and you make many good points. Yet, there is some error to this quote. You can become the best in the bracket in just 1 xpac. People like to consider that longer time played = more skill no matter what. Not sure if this is what you're claiming, but if you follow the Super Smash Bros Melee competetive scene (one of the most difficult games to be a top level player at in terms of learning countless situations and countless mix-ups to try and deal with each situation, while also having quick and precise button sequences to start and extend combos, to avoid dying etc) you'd know that most top players at Melee have been playing for 10 plus years (and that is being modest. Most have been playing since the game was released almost 16 years ago). Yet, there is one player named Leffen who managed to get to the top level of melee within about 2 years. It took him only one-eighth of the time it took the 4 other best players at the game to match their skill level. All I am proving here is that melee is a much more intricate game than world of Warcraft. If Leffen can become a top player in less than 2 years (~1 xpac in wow), then I don't see why some newish player can't become the best at a low level-bracket, considering they have even less to learn than an end-game bracket does (in terms of additional abilities and proper usage). Sorry for my rant. The rest of your post is spot on, though!

Last edited:
Probably me or nocontest. I have one of the highest winrates with a large amount of games played(mostly solo queued) on my hunter and outdamage anyone really.

sorry to be kinda off topic here but this might just be the best thing i've ever witnessed posted on this forum, because i'm almost certain he isn't being facetious or satirical

sorry to be kinda off topic here but this might just be the best thing i've ever witnessed posted on this forum, because i'm almost certain he isn't being facetious or satirical

I don't expect players like you that I have stated as "nothing special" to agree. The winrate speaks for itself

Could you edit your post and put a [ /quote] in after my quote is done? Think you deleted it by accident.

time played=/= skill. Most of the time time played=having exposure=community sense of skill. I've seen some people play for years and still aren't very good. I've seen some random names I've never seen before impress me.

My point was mostly just about how legion is the worst xpac and if you've only played in legion you probably haven't seen or faced many of the "best". It was also a slight dig at the people mentioned thats level is higher than their /played in hours.

Stabilt, Hardbass or Theclawer, cant decide.

Prob Theclawer tho, the other 2 are newbs that never utilize their S-key to the fullest.

This thread is rigged.The best hunter, in my opinion, is the hunter that does not need premade's to carry them out. The hunter that always takes the top and always is talked about when entering a battleground. The one the opponents focuses on to make sure that hunter dies for them to win the game. I don't know who that hunter is but I hope it's not a hunter that's in a premade or carried. Look at the stats of your choice and actually know the players game play. Thanks yours truly,
HT

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_020412_130048.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_020412_130048.jpg
    445.6 KB · Views: 141

Users who are viewing this thread