US Who's the next best hunter???

swiftbow would farm all of these trash cans back into the garbage dump all of u kys
his actually really really bad lmao
he is a very bad player

I played with him so much back in mop and he was a cool guy and everything but
He backpeddles and well he really just isnt a good player, i love him, but no
props to him for being the top f2p player with the most honor kills in US

it's really hard to judge hunters in pugs, and i'm not sure if i've ever seen noco in a competitive 10v10

mm is very easy to control teams with if you know what you're doing, i've never noticed any decent trapwork or exceeding awareness or pet control or anything like that from nocontest, simply because there hasn't been any need for it

i'm sure he'll win, because well, legion xd, and i'm not saying he's a bad hunter, obviously he isn't. he's good at utilizing his range and has good combat uptime, which i like, but again, isn't very difficult

lil & snug, though, if we're only saying *semi*/active hunters, i get the feeling saitamax should be on the list too judging by the most recent wargames but i don't think many people have seen him play marks/bm as i haven't myself

s/out to all the good hunters who used to play :d

Zale.

aight so, heres my top 3, since there are more hunters for me to choose from than rogues
I did however make a RULE, theres lots of hunters in the bracket right now (obv reasons) so the rule being: any legion twinks have to go. I'm gonna only do long term players that are still worthy and active.

Goohd (20) obviously my top choice. Always wargaming with me, always destroying the p2ps, i've known him for a long time, one of the first f2p hunters and still active today. all around a good player in general when it comes to pvp. i dont know how my life would be if i never met him

Noncontest (29) like phron mentioned, i don't go up against this guy very much but i have heard good thingd about him.
i recently added him on btag and i see the issue, he does not get on much, props to him for playing MM like people say

Saitamax/Ripduck (29) Wins tourneys, pretty good player

I hope this is a troll post, there isn't a such thing as a "good" hunter anymore, maybe in cata or before, but since then not really, i wouldn't really count cata since you just conc'd explosive shot and double arcaned on top of mend pet bugging yourself, at least in wotlk you had to learn how to properly aspect switch and properly cc healers in premades, oh wait you can't forget serpent stinging everyone you see in cata to ensure getting top damage

Users who are viewing this thread