Who has the most valuable F2P?

On wowhead it says the NPC's stop giving rep after honored? Is that true? Because i'd also be interested in Jusitcar title.

Achievements, gear, mounts, reps...they are all a matter of time really......but having extremly high flag returns per BG, that takes pure skill.
So i would say ppl like Redundanthim and Gelato have the most valuable f2ps, seing they can get all of these other things by time.

Achievements, gear, mounts, reps...they are all a matter of time really......but having extremly high flag returns per BG, that takes pure skill.
So i would say ppl like Redundanthim and Gelato have the most valuable f2ps, seing they can get all of these other things by time.

Erm. No.
"high flag returns per BG" takes low MS, character dedication, and depends on class - i.e. rogues/warriors would have highest being melee DPS.

Not "pure skill" ...

hahaha
hehehe
hohoho

It is because you're clueless.
Sorry what? I think you're delusional, and by the looks of it so does the rest of Twink Info...

Have fun if you want to reply, I won't be looking at any more notifications from you because thus far they have only emitted pure stupidity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry what? I think you're delusional, and by the looks of it so does the rest of Twink Info...

Have fun if you want to reply, I won't be looking at any more notifications from you because thus far they have only emitted pure stupidity.

So many idiots like yourself on these forums.....

Oh yes forgot to mention........or better yet ask......

Is it alright for p2p's to be posting on this f2p forum, seing we get bad mouthed when speaking our mind on theirs ?!

I didn't mean if they are allowed to post here....was refering to my posts in the 20-24 forum where some p2p's stated why don't i just stick to my own forums, and now they are typing here on ours.....hipocrisy....was only sugarcoating it.

I didn't mean if they are allowed to post here....was refering to my posts in the 20-24 forum where some p2p's stated why don't i just stick to my own forums, and now they are typing here on ours.....hipocrisy....was only sugarcoating it.

You are more than welcome to contribute to threads in the 20-24 section. All you do, however, is crying and derailing threads and that is why people don't want you there.

You are more than welcome to contribute to threads in the 20-24 section. All you do, however, is crying and derailing threads and that is why people don't want you there.

What you call crying and derailing i call telling the truth, i won't lie so ppl like my posts seing most of them feel comfortable among eachother.

What you call crying and derailing i call telling the truth, i won't lie so ppl like my posts seing most of them feel comfortable among eachother.
The point is that people tell you to get out of their thread because you contribute nothing, not because you are a f2p. You complain about what other people post in the 20-24 section even though it does not affect you in any way.

Once I took a step back and stopped caring about being the "most valuable" or best or w/e it really is quite dumb how much effort people put into this while at the same time putting no effort. Using cheats to trick GMs to get items or get stuff done. Using illegal codes to become a hybrid P2P/F2P. Sitting afk behind P2P help for hours/days at a time then turning around and bragging like any of them did anything at all.. It's pretty clear to see who put effort into their achievements/vanity/toon in general and who was handed everything or cheated to get stuff.

Really is quite silly lol but gluck to those still attempting to be most valuable and may the P2P help and glitches ever be in your favor.

best, nothing to do with wow (especially twinking) as anything to do with skill. i play mostly on a laptop, and always with 250+ ms. i actually scratch my head when i don't get out clicked...

the most important thing is the coordination that leads to a cap/return. not the guy who ran over the capspot or clicked the flag.

can you imagine /trade... LFM RBG, link clicking and run speed.

On wowhead it says the NPC's stop giving rep after honored? Is that true? Because i'd also be interested in Jusitcar title.

that's not the NPC I found since mine doesn't exist on wowhead, I'll report back with my progress later

that's not the NPC I found since mine doesn't exist on wowhead, I'll report back with my progress later

Thanks man, this is really interesting to me, as the title involved is pretty damn sweet. Please leave all the details, like the location of the NPC, and if i can kill it with a level 85.

Thanks Dasha.

Users who are viewing this thread