Who has the most valuable F2P?

Thanks man, this is really interesting to me, as the title involved is pretty damn sweet. Please leave all the details, like the location of the NPC, and if i can kill it with a level 85.

Thanks Dasha.

The NPC is called Stormpike Mountaineer and is located at the flight master at the northern part of the Ironforge Airfield, unfortunately it seems that it doesn't give rep all the way.

The NPC is called Stormpike Mountaineer and is located at the flight master at the northern part of the Ironforge Airfield, unfortunately it seems that it doesn't give rep all the way.

Damn.... when does the reputation stop? Thanks for the info! That doesn't seem too difficult. But not really worth the time if their are no ways to get past when he stops. Let me know if you find any more info :)

Damn.... when does the reputation stop? Thanks for the info! That doesn't seem too difficult. But not really worth the time if their are no ways to get past when he stops. Let me know if you find any more info :)

Killed him at reverved and it didn't give anything, dunno if it gives up to reverved.

no such thing as a valuable f2p (or wow acc in general) any 1 who is willing to pay money for a wow acc (f2p especially) is a complete retard.

What makes a F2P account valuable and who has the most valuable one?

Stuff I would presume adds value:

• Ability to create a DK
  • Amount of achievements
  • TCG mounts/ pets/ vanity
  • GF'd stuff (eg. titles, equipment, enhances)
  • Titles
  • Pets and mounts
  • whether or not your twink is BIS
  • AGM/ LFH/ DPR
  • rare blues

What do you guys think, and who is the supreme leader when it comes to this stuff?

Your name is Tiger yet you have a picture of a turtle in your avatar. What am I to make of this?

He's a turtle with the speed and ferocity of a tiger. One of natures mirarcles perhaps.

did you just nicely call someone a freak?

you're good!

What makes a F2P account valuable and who has the most valuable one?

Stuff I would presume adds value:

• Ability to create a DK
  • Amount of achievements
  • TCG mounts/ pets/ vanity
  • GF'd stuff (eg. titles, equipment, enhances)
  • Titles
  • Pets and mounts
  • whether or not your twink is BIS
  • AGM/ LFH/ DPR
  • rare blues

What do you guys think, and who is the supreme leader when it comes to this stuff?

Im seriously debating on the fact that your like a Kale without the p2p looms lol

My F2P paladin is in a guild, from which my main is guildmaster. I can design my own tabard, how about that?

Who cares? That's not rare. We all can get a fake code or cancel our credit card as well.

Users who are viewing this thread