Who has the most valuable F2P?

Tiger

Legend
What makes a F2P account valuable and who has the most valuable one?

Stuff I would presume adds value:

• Ability to create a DK
  • Amount of achievements
  • TCG mounts/ pets/ vanity
  • GF'd stuff (eg. titles, equipment, enhances)
  • Titles
  • Pets and mounts
  • whether or not your twink is BIS
  • AGM/ LFH/ DPR
  • rare blues

What do you guys think, and who is the supreme leader when it comes to this stuff?

hi lol iv been playing on and off f2p for years iir ijr ilr iji ijijr across many differnt servers and two accounts chromaggus illidan and shatteredhand the list goes on this is my first post think just bored waching tv haha

peace see you on the field

Seen her achivements, titles and all the other stuff she has?

What makes you say that? Also, she doesn't have black war mammoth, like yourself or felix. It's up for debate really.

You think one mammoth is equal to the amount of other stuff I have o_O I could probably get the mammoth with felix if we ever got serious about it and he could get some other mount but we are both being lazy atm and not really caring lol...

• Ability to create a DK
  • Amount of achievements
  • TCG mounts/ pets/ vanity
  • GF'd stuff (eg. titles, equipment, enhances)
  • Titles
  • Pets and mounts
  • whether or not your twink is BIS
  • AGM/ LFH/ DPR
  • rare blues
Yuppers
#2 world (damn Brazilian >.< )
Only TCG thing I own is demon hunter's aspect.. Kinda pointless to put alot of money into a f2p account eh? :p although burgys and sea turtle maybe vanity?
3 GF'd titles, GF'd tab, GF'd cloak chant
Think I hold most titles from F2Ps
75+ and 50+
Only BiS hunt out there ;) (that I know of)
Yes x2/ Yes x3/ Lets not go there...
Too many rares to list

Now saying all this if you were trying to see a price check or just see for fun the most I have been told was around 50 bucks when I've seen worse accounts (IAT's self proclaimed worlds best F2P account comes to mind ^-^ ) go for 100+ or even almost 200 so you aren't gonna get much no matter how much you have

What makes you say that? Also, she doesn't have black war mammoth, like yourself or felix. It's up for debate really.

feIix cooI too

especiaIIy since he's on AP and cause horde AB tabard is epic green sIime coIor

but I gave IiI a 30% handicap since she's a girI

no jk

it's that smeId raciaI

Doesnt that one cost 2k jp and req lvl 40? Doubt its possible to grt 2k jp in 1 sitting.

Well I think what makes these achievements valuable is the fact that it's F2P. You can play the account as much as you want and not have to pay a penny. Sure you can pay 5 bucks and get all of the same things, but as soon as you pay you have to maintain a subscription fee to enjoy the same things. That's why things like mounts and titles and achievements, imo, add value to an f2p account.

I wouldn't mind if the 5 bucks was a one time thing, but in order for someone to enjoy a mammoth mount for example, you HAVE to buy the game and pay a subscription fee every month to keep using it forever. This is what makes having it on a f2p account valuable. The fact that it helps in a bg scenario is a plus. Same goes for pets like disgusting oozeling (which can prove to be a huge asset in terms of camoflauge).

Oh you're talking about linking accounts. Yeah, you could do that I suppose. I'm reluctant to link my account though since once you link, you can't unlink. That in itself makes your account worthless since you can no longer sell it.

"Purity" also comes to mind. I mean I'm not a stickler for being completely f2p myself but there are elitists like that out there. Being purely f2p can also be marketable.

OK I never got into the achievements game. So i might be talking out of my ass. I do however understand what they do on a personal level. They give you something to do. They maybe give you bragging rights and they give you a sense of progress. But any value they have; they do have, because I myself completed them and I am proud of my accomplishment.

Buying achievements seems to me the worst idea ever. You wouldn't go to a garage sale and buy someone else's put-put golf participation trophy and display it at your house would you? The already not so impressive feat of participating in a put-put golf tournament totally loses it's value if you have to buy it from someone else. You can't really brag with something someone else did and I doubt you'll feel a sense of accomplishment buying some else's achievements.

My 2 cent.

Guys, I think that account has its value mostly for the owner. I love my character and would never sell my account. The value of account is purely things you have done on your chars, accomplishments, GFd things, fame and mostly TIME. F2P is not aboud spending money. It's about pushing the limits Blizzard gave us, without using the money. Linking / buying TCG stuff lowers the value of account, because it's not pure anymore. Like joker said in batman: "it's not about the money, it's about sending a message". For example, you can get the 200 pets achievement just buying companions, but what is the point? If you get something unreachable by others/ you get something on P2P linked acc, you are no longer Free 2 Play. You are Pay 2 Win.

Guys, I think that account has its value mostly for the owner. I love my character and would never sell my account. The value of account is purely things you have done on your chars, accomplishments, GFd things, fame and mostly TIME. F2P is not aboud spending money. It's about pushing the limits Blizzard gave us, without using the money. Linking / buying TCG stuff lowers the value of account, because it's not pure anymore. Like joker said in batman: "it's not about the money, it's about sending a message". For example, you can get the 200 pets achievement just buying companions, but what is the point? If you get something unreachable by others/ you get something on P2P linked acc, you are no longer Free 2 Play. You are Pay 2 Win.
I agree, all the time we spent with our toons, gearing them getting skilled and we wouldn't really care about other toons but our own

every1 can get tcg lol, u just get the code and give it to landro in booty bay and he puts it in ur bag.

Users who are viewing this thread