Who has the most valuable F2P?

Umm , ive been seeing some characters in TI and i think the MV F2P is [MENTION=16240]Goesid[/MENTION] , Exalted with all ratchet/boty bay thingy , Bloodsail buccaners too ... GoC tittle ... Well geared. 30 EXALtd reps . Preccious RIbbon , Firelands Archieve. 32 Exalted Reputations ... ! Exalted with AB.

Goesid has 32 Reps exalted? Dafck.

Kinda... too much work for me haha

does defeating a level 60 in a duel, able to do dungeons under ten minutes, and first ftp on Northrend count?

First f2p in northrend?
How would you even know that? and also - doing dungeons in under 10 minutes and winning a high duel - That's more like you play it well and effectively, not like IT is effective, a class is a class, nothing valuable about that.

First f2p in northrend?
How would you even know that? and also - doing dungeons in under 10 minutes and winning a high duel - That's more like you play it well and effectively, not like IT is effective, a class is a class, nothing valuable about that.

well ya, i've kind of accidently went on the wrong ship and realized it's the ship that leads to northrend. i expected it to return me back on alli docks but it sent me to northrend instead. i've kept it a secret for about a week until i've spilled the beans in a wsg match on horde side.

also, i've edited the quote but yep now in these days i basically out run the group in dungeons.

1. Get P2P friends
2. Tell them to do everything for you
3. ????
4. Brag about it

Lil's Achievements.

tumblr_mmqrsr9k551qgbp1jo1_500.gif

well I'm surprised nobody ever talked about the fact that he said possibility of creating a dk!!!!

I mean if you cant get higher then lvl 20 how are you creating a dk on F2P account and more what can you do on when you created it, can you play it?

well I'm surprised nobody ever talked about the fact that he said possibility of creating a dk!!!!

I mean if you cant get higher then lvl 20 how are you creating a dk on F2P account and more what can you do on when you created it, can you play it?

simple, once ya decided to pay for the game ya gain access to to make one. kind of became unlocked when they included the wrath of the litch king in the upgrade bundle.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh I remember when your childish attempts to troll me got me upset :) I never said I didn't use P2P friends and I've seen goesid mention his reps atleast 5 times lately so I said something. Also pretty sure I haven't bragged about my achievements in atleast a few months so not really sure what your point is other than linking 3 of my achieves and a kind weird gif so...

Old's Achievements.

Napoleon-Dynamite-GIF-Slap-fight.gif

Oh I remember when your childish attempts to troll me got me upset :) I never said I didn't use P2P friends and I've seen goesid mention his reps atleast 5 times lately so I said something. Also pretty sure I haven't bragged about my achievements in atleast a few months so not really sure what your point is other than linking 3 of my achieves and a kind weird gif so...

Old's Achievements.

Napoleon-Dynamite-GIF-Slap-fight.gif

I think he was just goofing around. ^.^

The F2P DK glitch. No new account can get this glitch.

There is a guide on what we can get with a lv. 55 DK:

http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f148/comprehensive-f2p-death-knight-guide-48725/

I am guessing you are a new account without the glitch.

I've seen goesid mention his reps atleast 5 times lately so I said something.

I brought it up once as bragging and once as correction for faulty information, the rest of the time someone else has brought me up.

simple, once ya decided to pay for the game ya gain access to to make one. kind of became unlocked when they included the wrath of the litch king in the upgrade bundle.

DK was bug around november 2012, where u could make DK in server nemessis, blizz fixed it.
but who made DK in that time can do it again.
Once u log out or get DC on DK it gets blocked, u cant enterDK again and need to make new one again.

since u like running dungeons in least time possible u might like this thread: RFC Speed Challenge

Users who are viewing this thread