Who has the most valuable F2P?

There alot alot of ways to get hit capped in ally, but 2 most viable to me are:

Savage Trodders (7strength+7stamina+130armor) + Bravo Company Signet (4strength+4stamina+4hit)
Or
Gorewalker Treads(4strength+6stamina+4hit+117armor) + Band of the Skull Crusher(9strength)

11strength+11stamina+4hit Vs 13strength+6stamina+4hit

Dashà @ Aggramar - Community - World of Warcraft

Every faction available exalted except avengers of hyjal

has pretty much every item available aswell.

it's a sick toon indeed, although personally i think it's a shame that it's a goblin male instead of a vanilla classic race.

Unsure if it's still do able but someone told me that you could kill / farm the Alterac Valley NPC's ontop of IF and get rep with Frostwolf Clan. It would be a long shot as i recorn the respawn timer on them are 5 minutes or so and there's only 2-3 of them, but with that being said it really would be the cherry on top to have the Justicar title on a f2p.

Happy hunting?

it's a sick toon indeed, although personally i think it's a shame that it's a goblin male instead of a vanilla classic race.

Unsure if it's still do able but someone told me that you could kill / farm the Alterac Valley NPC's ontop of IF and get rep with Frostwolf Clan. It would be a long shot as i recorn the respawn timer on them are 5 minutes or so and there's only 2-3 of them, but with that being said it really would be the cherry on top to have the Justicar title on a f2p.

Happy hunting?

Thanks, yeah I wanted the leap.
If it's possible I might give it a try, can't be much worse than keys/bloodsail + steamwheedle at exalted :)

Happy hunting?

Any way to try this on alliance toon?

Happy hunting?

Any way to try this on alliance toon?

went there, found one npc that gave rep, standing beside the flight master at the airfield got any locations on possible other npcs?

What makes you say that? Also, she doesn't have black war mammoth, like yourself or felix. It's up for debate really.

Idk who is , Dancingroot MoonGUard mabye. or You. But can you help me with something , when u mail boas from your wow1 p2p to wow2 f2p what do u need to say to gm ? i mean to get boas, Chants on f2p ?

Users who are viewing this thread