Who has the most valuable F2P?

Some tabards are already shared. All you need to do is get them restored by the tabard vendor. As long as you met the requirements, I don't see why tabards couldn't be shared. Pets and mounts, for collectors, used to take up a lot of space. I always felt the same way about tabards too, but at the time they made us learn them all, there weren't quite as many tabards as there are now. The same applies to shirts I guess.

Exactly

lol and...? You could get MAYBE $10 added for each satchel thing. If you think 2 things is enough to /thread you severely underestimate what some people have on their accounts

lol and..? You don't have it.

For the pure f2p pvp'er it simply has the most value. No pve crap can match that, you can't use your fancy titles, achievements and shirts etc in pvp now can you. But that is my opinion and for the reccord; people offered me alot more then 10 bucks for each satchel gear, which are more then 2 btw, in the form of a total price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Masked armory of the satchel F2Ps?
I believe using 1 Shane site is allready to much and I don't have to prove anything to any of you as long as my friends and I whom i got the goodies with (and a buyer someday) believe it's true, is enough for me. I rather not mix myself in this silly dumb stroking epeen discussion any further either.. sorry, it's up to you if you want to believe me or not, I don't really give a .... :p

Higher level satchel gear do not add much value to account. Its pretty much like any GM exploit. It always depends on the buyer, but people are usually not interested in such items. (Ive seen several people trying to sell 19s with op satchel gear and they did not get much more than they would have normally gotten without these items)

Higher level satchel gear do not add much value to account. Its pretty much like any GM exploit. It always depends on the buyer, but people are usually not interested in such items. (Ive seen several people trying to sell 19s with op satchel gear and they did not get much more than they would have normally gotten without these items)
You make it sound like it is alot different then what lofi,kale and lil did with boosting their toons with a higher level character to get their fancy stuff on a f2p account which you are not supposed to do but it is not. Only difference is what i've done is pvp related (perhaps for leveling after selling and people upgraded it)and what they did is pve.. we do alot pve with our 20s right and is just for showing of? and even if i sell my account with them it's alot better for leveling then the pve crap which you all can do when buying this game anyways, not to mention alot stuff they have done is account shared which destroyed their value and also is on my account.

But yeah this is again my opinion looking from the pvp perspective.

I dont know what kale, lofi and lil did with their higher levels so I could not tell, but as I posted earlier in this thread. Achievments does not add much value to an account imo. However, really rare/gfed mounts/tittles/etc can increase the account value. And imo what adds the most value to an account is grandfathered gear (for tinks of course)

Like I said satchels are $10 added each AT MOST imo. I wanted to see someone else say it before I did and looked stupid. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would report any high lv satchel gear if I saw it and that makes it risky. A smart buyer would know that. Hmm should I spend 50 bucks for this account just for the satchels that may or may not get reported and taken away? Like I said before if you think 2 things is enough to /thread then you don't understand how much "pve crap" some people have on their toons.

Kale- Fta/ 3(?) GF'd things/ 170k hks/ DK bug
Lofi- GoC/ 1(?) GF'd thing/ 120k hks/ Most tabards on a f2p (?)/ DK bug
Me- Admiral + Argent champ/ 2 GF'd things/ 160k hks/ DK bug

Kale and lofi both linked so I am just naming things I know they got on their F2P. I can't think of anyone would would honestly come close to any of us besides felix and I'm not sure of all the stuff he has. Only 5 things that I can think of that would skyrocket a person's value would be bloodthirsty, GoC, FtA, Rivendares, Invincible on UNLINKED trials. When someone gets all 5 of those I think it will be clear who has the most valuable F2P ;)

Like I said satchels are $10 added each AT MOST imo. I wanted to see someone else say it before I did and looked stupid. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would report any high lv satchel gear if I saw it and that makes it risky. A smart buyer would know that. Hmm should I spend 50 bucks for this account just for the satchels that may or may not get reported and taken away? Like I said before if you think 2 things is enough to /thread then you don't understand how much "pve crap" some people have on their toons.

Kale- Fta/ 3(?) GF'd things/ 170k hks/ DK bug
Lofi- GoC/ 1(?) GF'd thing/ 120k hks/ Most tabards on a f2p (?)/ DK bug
Me- Admiral + Argent champ/ 2 GF'd things/ 160k hks/ DK bug

Kale and lofi both linked so I am just naming things I know they got on their F2P. I can't think of anyone would would honestly come close to any of us besides felix and I'm not sure of all the stuff he has. Only 5 things that I can think of that would skyrocket a person's value would be bloodthirsty, GoC, FtA, Rivendares, Invincible on UNLINKED trials. When someone gets all 5 of those I think it will be clear who has the most valuable F2P ;)

Easy to unlink an account so what you are talking about i also have (excluding vanity which is not acc shared) AND satchel gear. So yeah my account has more value as i see it as f2p pvp'er with added satchel gear and that makes it /thread. Sorry for all your hard work :p

. Time = money = gold. The amount of time put in for a satchel 20 would be minimal compared to its value. The amount of time put in for all the things achievement junkies, and I include myself in this, put in compared to its value would not be worth selling in my opinion. That said, if someone offered me enough, I would certainly sell, but I highly doubt such a person exists.

I agree with this. People that actually think they'll gear a char/account and then make a profit by selling it, are very wrong.

My hunter Sverige for instance, whom has over 40 days /played -- which I know isn't insanely much, but still. If I were to try and sell that char, I would approx maybe get 180 dollar, if I was lucky.

Does 180 dollar reflect the time invested? No, not at all.

And that's why no one ever should really sell an account they've put down time on from scratch.

Also, Satchel-loot on low levels isn't anything close to being "rare" like half of the 19 bracket has it, and if you use it in BGs, you'll just end up having Blizzard taking them away from you.

I agree with this. People that actually think they'll gear a char/account and then make a profit by selling it, are very wrong.

My hunter Sverige for instance, whom has over 40 days /played -- which I know isn't insanely much, but still. If I were to try and sell that char, I would approx maybe get 180 dollar, if I was lucky.

Does 180 dollar reflect the time invested? No, not at all.

And that's why no one ever should really sell an account they've put down time on from scratch.

Also, Satchel-loot on low levels isn't anything close to being "rare" like half of the 19 bracket has it, and if you use it in BGs, you'll just end up having Blizzard taking them away from you.

I've sold about $500 worth of F2P accounts so far. It's not worth the time commitment but you can definitely make money.

Anyhow, I know Lil is trying her absolute hardest to say her account is the most valuable, but everything you have can more or less be gotten by anyone with an account that played during the DK bug. Yeah, you have some rare stuff, unfortunately, it's all still possible to get (minus the DK).

You need to look at people like Kale's account for true value because he has stuff that YOU CAN NEVER GET AGAIN. That's what makes people buy stuff.

I've sold about $500 worth of F2P accounts so far. It's not worth the time commitment but you can definitely make money.

Well, account "shuffling" isn't what I was talking about. I've done the same in the 19s bracket, and I've made quite some money. But what I was talking about, was accounts or characters that you've geared and played from level 1 - and not accounts that you've bought cheap and just sold for more money, or accounts that you've botted 3 BoAs on and then sold.

Well, account "shuffling" isn't what I was talking about. I've done the same in the 19s bracket, and I've made quite some money. But what I was talking about, was accounts or characters that you've geared and played from level 1 - and not accounts that you've bought cheap and just sold for more money, or accounts that you've botted 3 BoAs on and then sold.

Yeah that's not what I'm talking about either so....

Users who are viewing this thread