Who has the most valuable F2P?

not really thats like saying ur achivments doesnt count because I didnt wanna do them.

I don't understand your point. I don't say that account without achievements is worth nothing. I say that accomplishments on account, like world 1sts / world only, gfd stuff, achi pts, pets, mounts, rares, all that kind of stuff adds and makes your account unique, and in materialistic meaing worth more. BUT if you get things using TCG system or via blizz pet store, your account loses a huge amount of money in it's value, because you lost purity.

Achievements are worthless IMO. The only valuable achievements are ones with other vanities linked with the achievement (titles, mounts, pets)

As far as TCG account value goes :

Danse
Mojs
Decem
Mialo

There is also a 20 mage on AP who no longer plays, can't quite remember his name, but it had Tabard of the Void and Tabard of the Arcane.

Not bragging or anything, but my F2P has all the panda gfed items 2 AGMs Dread, LFH and all the cool shit yo

Edit: However I dont have many of the yoloswag items aka cosmetic crap that takes up bag spaces

Last edited by a moderator:
If we are talking one single f2p toon I suppoze lil would probably win out there. If we are talkinga whole account worth of toons I would say either bison since he has bloodthirsty or goldendays since he has (or had) every toon bis with a few repeats. I would consider my account pretty high up there, maybe ill get around to reprofessioning every toon and finally finishing farming foremans.

Not bragging or anything, but my F2P has all the panda gfed items 2 AGMs Dread, LFH and all the cool shit yo

Edit: However I dont have much of the useless things that adds no value to accounts such as mounts/tittles/TCG...

In that case, let me know when you decide to sell your 19 shaman. Ill buy it for what's currently best in slot and not all the other useless gfed items and tcg etc that you have on it.

In that case, let me know when you decide to sell your 19 shaman. Ill buy it for what's currently best in slot and not all the other useless gfed items and tcg etc that you have on it.

Its just my opinion tho. These things are really worthless to me, but some specific things can be valuable to some other people. Also, I agree that SOME rare tittles, mounts and expensive TCGs can add value to an account, but not by a lot... for example: Having a riding turtle could maybe add 20$ to what your account is worth even if its actually 120$ to buy the code (Non BiS gfed items could enter this category).

#myshamis2god2bsold

Edit: I doubt I would sell any of my toons. Id rather work for 2 days than sell characters that I spent hundreds of hours playing to earn such a small ammount of money

Oncehorde @ Aerie Peak - Community - World of Warcraft GF'd F2P Priest Pandaren
* BiS Horde ring: Garrosh's Pardon - Item - World of Warcraft
* BiS Horde chest enchant: Formula: Enchant Chest - Lesser Mana - Item - World of Warcraft
* Not anything special, but: Merger Boots - Item - World of Warcraft
* Lots of Horde transmogs
* Rare: Tree Bark Jacket - Item - World of Warcraft

-------

Level 20 Pandaren Shaman | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory GF'd F2P Shaman Pandaren
* BiS Horde chest enchant: Formula: Enchant Chest - Lesser Mana - Item - World of Warcraft
* A few Horde transmogs
* Has Horde faction tabards, hence the masked armory link to prevent being reported :>

-------

Sverige @ Aerie Peak - Community - World of Warcraft (GF'd) F2P Hunter
* BiS cloak enchant: Enchant Cloak - Minor Resistance - Item - World of Warcraft
* BiS shirt: Precious' Ribbon - Item - World of Warcraft
* BiS tabard: Arathor Battle Tabard - Item - World of Warcraft
* Feet of the Lynx
* BiS transmog

Only BiS hunt out there ;) (that I know of)

I am not arguing but simply am curious what it is that makes you BiS and not anyone else (or were you just kidding)? I was also wondering why you wear Foreman's Gloves? I thought expertise only applied to melee.

I am not arguing but simply am curious what it is that makes you BiS and not anyone else (or were you just kidding)? I was also wondering why you wear Foreman's Gloves? I thought expertise only applied to melee.

Best in slot is all perspective. I don't really believe in a die hard best in slot. I like using BiS to mean Best in show lol and as far as I know I'm only hunt who has tab and shirt as well as lynx and foreman's thrown in there. Everyone likes saying no RoP no BiS but all it comes down to is 3 agi or 5 stam and since I gave up 7 stam for foreman's another 5 stam isn't worth it.

The only people have have a more valuable account are the ones with $50+ TCG items imo. A GF'd vanity like my tabard is more valuable then a GF'd non BiS armor I'd think... Maybe wrong. I think the top things to make a F2P valuable are in order of money wise:

- FtH/A or GoC or Bloodthirsty (all 3 would be VERY valuable)
- DK access which is blended with any mount from DK access
- Achievements
- Tough titles (not ambassador or noble of that ez stuff)
- SOMETHING about the account that makes it rare or unique.. Could be anything
- Rares of any sort
- Reps/Pets/Mounts

Best in slot is all perspective. I don't really believe in a die hard best in slot. I like using BiS to mean Best in show lol and as far as I know I'm only hunt who has tab and shirt as well as lynx and foreman's thrown in there. Everyone likes saying no RoP no BiS but all it comes down to is 3 agi or 5 stam and since I gave up 7 stam for foreman's another 5 stam isn't worth it.

The only people have have a more valuable account are the ones with $50+ TCG items imo. A GF'd vanity like my tabard is more valuable then a GF'd non BiS armor I'd think... Maybe wrong. I think the top things to make a F2P valuable are in order of money wise:

- FtH/A or GoC or Bloodthirsty (all 3 would be VERY valuable)
- DK access which is blended with any mount from DK access
- Achievements
- Tough titles (not ambassador or noble of that ez stuff)
- SOMETHING about the account that makes it rare or unique.. Could be anything
- Rares of any sort
- Reps/Pets/Mounts

The scarlet crusade tabard means absolutely nothing. There are so many of them on F2Ps that they aren't even desirable. Not rare, sry.

Users who are viewing this thread