Who has the most valuable F2P?

Not completely useless obviously, but on a 2 min CD at the very least, of limited use. Gnomes also get CC in the form of eng bombs, which are also on a separate DR to fear. Gnomes are still better. Although obviously you require eng to use the bombs. Even still, I think gnomes are far and away better than pandas for priests. For horde I would say BE are probably best.

What do you expect from a racial? No racial is by any means gamebreaking in MoP. But QP is a very nice addition to the fear-CC and can keep the enemy healer CC'd for quite some time.

On the other hand, keeping Engi as proff, you would lose out on all the benefits Alch brings to your char -- minor speed, agi, stam pots, etc > bombs imho. And yes, if you have some sick fetish for bombs, you could still use them on a Panda, just not as effecient.

I just don't see pandas being the best at any class.

No one ever claimed they were.

I was thinking more along the lines of eng/alc. Obviously that makes it more complicated, but it's possible to stockpile. Then just change as needed.

Umm, you claimed pandas were the best priests. At least we agree now they're not.

I never said that. Quote me where I said they were the best Priests.

I understand you're a narcissistic wiseacre who is unable to admit when you're wrong, so I'm just gonna stop responding to you. You haven't faced any of my arguments this far, and I doubt you ever will.

I like worgen for rogue - extra crit and sprint.

This is what you typed. I'm going to read it as you saying that when humans are no longer the premier race, because everyone will get a 2 min trinket, unless you mean some other Nerf? Although it's more of an all around buff than human Nerf. That pandas will be the top race for priests. Again, confusing race and class, unless there was some other meaning to that? Perhaps you simply meant one of the best.

I'm not denying that I'm a narcissist, or a smart ass, I'm both. That said, I did respond to your arguments, and kept the smart ass comments to an absolute minimum. For everything the panda you linked has, a gnome has better. Gnomes are better.

Panda 20 mana < Gnome 30 mana
Panda CC = Gnome eng CC
Panda bouncy < Gnome escape artist
Panda food buff ~ Gnome arcane resist
Panda stats < Gnome stats

Pandas < Gnomes

Interestingly, an ally panda warrior with horde boots and ally eyepatch and wrist, would be hit capped without having to sacrifice any stats. Of course no one did that. Even still, you have to wonder if the stats would be better than worgen racials or dwarven stats. I'd still be leaning towards worgen as my first choice for warriors.

As I said, it all comes down to subjective preferences, depending on the situation and playstyle.

edit: I wrote Pandas were on one of the top races, and with Human trinket nerf, they would be even better. Never did I say they are or will be the best race.

Do not claim I said things, I clearly didn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gnomes also get CC in the form of eng bombs, which are also on a separate DR to fear. Gnomes are still better. Although obviously you require eng to use the bombs.

Not sure what you see in the bombs that Gnomes have access to. Can they be thrown on the move? I was under the impression that onIy grenades can be cast on the move. If so then that's pretty cooI, but it Iooks Iike they have a 2 second cast? That's a Ionger cast time than Rough Copper Bomb (which any race can make) and a Ionger cast time than Dominate Mind (which can be used for interrupting heaIs). Is it because they incapacitate for 2 seconds instead of 1 second? I don't see it being that useful. And if you have to stand stiII during the cast then they're pretty much worthIess imo.

Gnomes can make the 105 eng bombs that have an interrupt. No other F2P race can. It has a larger AoE radius.

Gnomes can also get out of Crippling/Roots/Nova and Concussive Shot every 90 seconds, they are worth a mention. Also Light Sabre for sexy mog. Escape Artist also doesn't share a CD with Insignia. Just saying.

Deathcharger definitely adds value on a F2P. It's pretty hard to get. Now if only you had The Hallowed title. :p Invincible would nice too.

Oh trust me I've tried to getting that hallowed title quite a bit but with account wide stuff I found out it's impossible to get unless I get the exact toon that earned it and even then there is other problems.. That was the only thing I was willing to pay money for to get on my F2P but since I can't get that GF'd title I plan on working on GoC this summer since it's alot more rare although probably not as valuable plus bloodthirsty is slowly getting closer.

I forgot about the quest since it was such a long time ago. I only remember noggerfogger itself not having a lvl req. I guess my noggin was a bit fogged.

I think its been lvl 35 since wrath or so.

Anyhow on topic, Kale seems to have a ton of stuff on his toon, Havent looked at Lofi's armory but i remember that person grinding out the guardian title back in cata, before shared titles. I remember it was crazy to see a trial with a title like that back then.

Also... i hope they implement shared tabards soon... id like to see my scarlet tabard on my other toons :3

Users who are viewing this thread