Sea Turtle in Cat Zones

Hehe nice. This is the kind of turtling I want to see in the F2P bracket. Not in WSG. Soon we'll have enough for an entire team to mount turtles down the field in WSG. Definitely need to SS that one.

Hopefully the SS inspire more people to get out there and get their turtle.

I updated the first post with a Sea Turtle Registry. Feel free to post here with any other players you've seen, or yourself, with a turtle. Include Armory link.

Just verified, you can't fish in cata zones with a F2P account

I have 375 fishing + lure and I can't catch any fish, or anything else in that matter.

You can't hook up anything.

The level 20's with the mount are P2P accounts

No, the six level 20s on the first page are F2P and BC restricted accounts, which is why they can't catch Cat level fish. The turtle however, can be caught, even with a skill level of 1. Lures have no impact on fish caught in pools.

That said, am I the only one that thinks this thing is more tortoise than turtle?

No, the six level 20s on the first page are F2P and BC restricted accounts, which is why they can't catch Cat level fish. The turtle however, can be caught, even with a skill level of 1. Lures have no impact on fish caught in pools.

That said, am I the only one that thinks this thing is more tortoise than turtle?

So if I understand correctly, you can only catch junk or the turtle in the pools?

No, you can't catch any Cat fish wtihout a Cat level account, so you'll be catching nothing on a LK/BC account. If your skill isn't high enough, you'll catch junk in open water. You never catch junk from a pool, even at 1 skill.

No, you can't catch any Cat fish wtihout a Cat level account, so you'll be catching nothing on a LK/BC account. If your skill isn't high enough, you'll catch junk in open water. You never catch junk from a pool, even at 1 skill.

So you can only catch the turtle in the pool?

And btw, whats the f2p twink channel password?

The reason they never bothered stopping BC accounts catching LK loot is that you had to go to NR to catch LK items. Obviously you can't get to NR on a BC account, so there was no need to implement a fix. Now, whether they will eventually decide to restrict the turtle, who can say? I can't imagine them removing turtles, but grandfathering them is certainly a possibility for BC accounts. Of course they may also just upgrade all accounts to LK eventually like they did with BC.

I got the sea turtle yesterday in twighlight highlands. I reccomend running down the river that goes from top to bottom of the zone. It is easy to avoid npcs following this route, and once you get to the shore just run all of the way along it and there are tons of pools. I was really lucky and got my turtle on my 10th pool
<

Yeah, it's all luck. Congratulations. Would you like me to add your armory link to the first page?

Most people found Uldum to be more difficult to find pools in than TH, but there certainly are some pools along the southern coast with easy access.

TH, Twilight Highlands. Ride from Wetlands to the coast. Fish along the coast. Avoid naga and don't go anywhere near the water elementals.

Anyone want to start a pool on how many casts it'll take me to fish one up. I think there might be an RNG angel that follows me around

Users who are viewing this thread