Sea Turtle in Cat Zones

I think there might be an RNG angel that follows me around

Sorry he won't be there, i payed him more to follow me
<

There's an addon that counts casts and shows what you fished up and where. I think Fishing Buddy? There's probably others too.

And two off AP, all alliance, seven total so far. Soon we'll have enough for an entire WSG. Come on horde, I know some of you must want a turtle too.

I am happy to report that I just got my turtle! I would say 4 or 5 pools, so less than 25 casts. Took me 45 minutes and 3 deaths to find those pools in Twilight Highlands though.

I am very happy! Keep fishing, if you are trying for it!

I am happy to report that I just got my turtle! I would say 4 or 5 pools, so less than 25 casts. Took me 45 minutes and 3 deaths to find those pools in Twilight Highlands though.

I am very happy! Keep fishing, if you are trying for it!

congrats.gif

Awesome! So happy for you! Now we have 6 on AP alliance! Gotta get together for a screenie!

I got it, I got it! Wow, it's so cool. I saw Kin there too...(grats btw!) I really wasn't expecting to get it and it only took a few hours, lots of deaths and a broken fishing pole. I look forward to the day that we have a whole wsg of turtlers.
<

2v8sakg.jpg

I was happy to see you out there fishing Radau, and so glad you got it! Grats on Horde AP first!

I got it, I got it! Wow, it's so cool. I saw Kin there too...(grats btw!) I really wasn't expecting to get it and it only took a few hours, lots of deaths and a broken fishing pole. I look forward to the day that we have a whole wsg of turtlers.
<

2v8sakg.jpg

Another Tauren with the Sea Turtle, the turtles must smell the beef.
<
We're gonna have more 20's with turtle than any other server!

Users who are viewing this thread