Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you like crit go for it but id recommed you find a balance between crit and agi where there are options for either agi or crit

for example.
Hogger's Trousers - Item - World of Warcraft vs Smelting Pants - Item - World of Warcraft
or
Bands of Serra'kis - Item - World of Warcraft vs Black Wolf Bracers - Item - World of Warcraft
or
Ring of Precision - Item - World of Warcraft vs Dread Pirate Ring - Item - World of Warcraft

These are options that show agi vs crit where its just a matter of choice. It is up to you to find your own balance.

Druid here, but I can't imagine 1 crit being anywhere close to 1 agility...just sayin' with no math behind it.

Druid here, but I can't imagine 1 crit being anywhere close to 1 agility...just sayin' with no math behind it.

but I can't

That is YOUR opinon, it is ofcourse correct but so is mine. Any conclusion that isnt plain stupid like taking Wranglers bands of the monkey over Blackwolf/Serrakis. But choices like 1 crit vs 1 agi are individual and shouldnt really have that much affect on the game, I would reason the same on some classes but on others I would disagree.

Ofcouurse with wolf :) Just put some pictures, I really wanna see it.
PS: 2nd dread pirate ring won't work. it is unique-equipped?

>.< it is unique-equip lolz. Gona have to change my gear set slightly to max crit and remain hit capped vs 20s. But you can look at my character at the bottom of my posts or by clicking here. I'm at 24.14% crit unbuffed right now so when I get the bandit cape I will be around 25.2% crit. Also, look at the hunter guide, there is a lot of helpful information regarding the stats hunters use.

Greetings , this question has always been puzzling me since the bracket has started. Horde queues have always been shorter and alliance queues are always annoying and long.

Why is that? Horde has better team based racials and right now BiS druid and healer gear.

Right now we are trying to reduce the alliance queues by..err some rather strange ways and reducing amounts of those 12-15 year olds queueing on alliance. Right now we simply use the containment method. But I have thought about making many ''useless'' classes and sabotaging the alliance teams thus making people NOT want to queue but it doesnt seem I could make a big impact.

Either that or have Holy Crit hopefully come back.Please give me some ideas

But I have thought about making many ''useless'' classes and sabotaging the alliance teams thus making people NOT want to queue but it doesnt seem I could make a big impact.

wow that helps a lot. i guess its just because horde has less players so they get in quicker

Heeey, whoooa, when they make the Herbalism changes? I can now pick Mageroyal at skill level 1.
edit: okay.....i was at skill level 3...and when i picked it I got a skillup and now i'm level 4.

Heeey, whoooa, when they make the Herbalism changes? I can now pick Mageroyal at skill level 1.
edit: okay.....i was at skill level 3...and when i picked it I got a skillup and now i'm level 4.

I didn't even notice that. Briarthorn is level 1 also. Yay!

whats the best weapon set up for a burst rogue ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread