Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ty for the quick response i was just wondering if any looms are better then wicked x2 for my playstyle but i guess its not

doesn't matter, it's still wicked x 2

Does matter... Combat has better into-fight burst thus making Slower top-end weapons better - please don't try to tell me anything about rogues

Does matter... Combat has better into-fight burst thus making Slower top-end weapons better - please don't try to tell me anything about rogues
Except the burst from combat is evis, which is improved more by the stats on wicked then on dal'rends - please don't try to be a dick when you have substained and burst damage confused.

Except the burst from combat is evis, which is improved more by the stats on wicked then on dal'rends - please don't try to be a dick when you have substained and burst damage confused.

I have never tried to be a dick... - just wanted to put my 2 cents into what I crit for with Eviscerate in Combat with Dal'rend's and what I crit for with Evis in Sub with Wicked

A few quick questions:
- Can you only catch Keefer's Angelfish between 2-4 on Sundays or anytime & just turn in on Sundays?
- Approximately how many wins does it take for each Heirloom item?
- Best wand for a priest?
- For certain quests: A Blight Upon the Land - Quest - World of Warcraft & Dread Head Redemption - Quest - World of Warcraft do you need to do all the prior quests or is there a way to just jump straight to the ones you need.

Thank you!

1. yes and u can turn in until 17.00
2. deepends on CTA, u can also get heirlooms from DMF
3. wands are obsolete
4. long chains

A few quick questions:
- Can you only catch Keefer's Angelfish between 2-4 on Sundays or anytime & just turn in on Sundays?
- Approximately how many wins does it take for each Heirloom item?
- Best wand for a priest?
- For certain quests: A Blight Upon the Land - Quest - World of Warcraft & Dread Head Redemption - Quest - World of Warcraft do you need to do all the prior quests or is there a way to just jump straight to the ones you need.

Thank you!

you can only catch keefers within the fishing tourneys two hour time, 5-7 for me. you can hand it in all day though.

not sure about how many wins but each boa feels like it takes 1000ish hks for PvP boa and about 1500ish hks for the pve ones.

you shouldn't use wands anymore

you have to do prerequisite quests for those

Thank you both.

I will try to go for the heirlooms during CTA. It doesn't seem to bad to get the other BiS cloth gear from drops, all rather high percentages so no too many runs will be needed.

I haven't heard about the DMF heirlooms, could you please explain more?

Pity about the quest chains, they will take a little while...

Aged Pauldrons or Prized Beastmaster's for a FC set? 6 agi or 1 sta and 1 resil?

Wyrmest or Scarlet tabard for my current mog?

if your that dedicated to being an fc just take the aged pauldrons unless you really feel you need to have that extra agil to defend yourself. shaman look as a nelf would look pretty neat

the wyrmrest tab matches the red in the bards pieces better than scarlet tab imo but i think if you did that you should swap out your chest and leg mog to something that matches that golden design on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread