Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
guys any1 farmed recipe swiftness potion and can recommend a good place?

i've been farming RFC like mad but it seems that after an overhaul of the dungeon the recipe does not drop there anymore or at least is extremely rare

Last edited by a moderator:

i've been farming RFC like mad but it seems that after an overhaul of the dungeon the recipe does not drop there anymore or at least is extremely rare
It has always been extremely rare. RFC will still be your best bet. SFK and WC should be possible aswell, just like random mobs in the Barrens.

what mialo said...just remember it only drops on mobs lvl 20 or lower. You can't really "farm" it, but here's what I do with somewhat limited play-time:

Between DMF's:
I don't usually have enough play-time in a month to get all 7 DMF artificats so I run Wailing Caverns until I get both the Egg and the Grimoire. This also gives me a chance at the Swiftness recipe, the Hatchling, Agility recipe, and the Mechanical Squirrel. Once I get both of those artifacts, then I move on to BFD, Stocks, and PvP for the other artifacts. (got the Squirrel so far)

During the DMF for the 250 kills quest:
I'm Horde so I can kill stuff in the Azureload Mine in Hillsbrad Foothills. This gives me a chance at the Swiftness recipe, Mechanical Squirrel, Agility recipe, and the Black Tabby Cat. (found two swiftpot recipes in the cave so far).

So basically ask yourself "what do I want to do that ALSO gives me a chance of getting the swift pot recipe".

Edit: So the main difference between between RFC and WC is that there's no hatchling or DMF artifacts available in RFC. I'm not sure about DPS queue times between the two as I'm a tank so that's all foreign business to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
what mialo said...just remember it only drops on mobs lvl 20 or lower. You can't really "farm" it, but here's what I do with somewhat limited play-time:

Between DMF's:
I don't usually have enough play-time in a month to get all 7 DMF artificats so I run Wailing Caverns until I get both the Egg and the Grimoire. This also gives me a chance at the Swiftness recipe, the Hatchling, Agility recipe, and the Mechanical Squirrel. Once I get both of those artifacts, then I move on to BFD, Stocks, and PvP for the other artifacts. (got the Squirrel so far)

I'm Horde so I can kill stuff in the Azureload Mine in Hillsbrad Foothills. This gives me a chance at the Swiftness recipe, Mechanical Squirrel, Agility recipe, and the Black Tabby Cat. (found two swiftpot recipes in the cave so far).

So basically ask yourself "what do I want to do that ALSO gives me a chance of getting the swift pot recipe".

Edit: So the main difference between between RFC and WC is that there's no hatchling or DMF artifacts available in RFC. I'm not sure about DPS queue times between the two as I'm a tank so that's all foreign business to me.

yeah ty, just... got hatchling, dont need DMF stuff anymore... guess ill just do RFC and DM from time to time... i can go any role there and pretty much solo stuff, so queues are not a concern - hey having a good stack of these would be a gamechanger in WSG many times;)

gah...I've been farming WC off and on since 2009 and i've neeeever seen it drop
:/

I have 6 or 7 of them spread across different alts (which are all f2p btw) :/

Between DMF's:

You are filled with useful information arnt you solvogero. To add to this, I have gotten 2 recipes while farming the raptors in the barrens to make omelets. Which are of course very useful.

How can I get the Tabard of the Wyrmrest accord? Steps Please! Thanks in Advance.
1. Kill people
2. Kill people a lot
3. Receive a lot of Honor Points
4. Convert even more of these Honor Points into Justice Points
5. Find your way through the dessert of Azeroth up to Dalaran
6. Have a nice chat with Arcanist Miluria and buy yourself some candy.
7. Do this a couple of times. Don't forget to give her some tips (she likes it in natura though)
8. Find yourself a venture party. I heared Frodo and Gandalf might be good company.
9. Buy a map to Dragonblight.
10. Find that old fellow Tariolstrasz and ask her for a flight.
11. Go back to the step before your journey and learn how to ride a dragon.
12. Ride a dragon.
13. Now slap Cielstrasza in the face and steal that Tabard!
14. Enjoy your looks.

15. Next time just google it and don't make me lose my time over such a stupid story!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread