Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your Input! I really appreciate the time wasted Typing that out. Serious posts please.
-_- Are you serious? I just made the effort to still write it out and you can't take your time to read it?

Ydehuney, slap this kid back to that Dragon's lair!

I checked google before posting, but I didnt find out so then referred to here.If you know how to get it then tell me If not,simply not reply.

6 commendations for friendly with the WOTLK factions.

Thank you!
Srsly? You thank La'Haryl for that simple answer but don't thank mialo?

1. Kill people
2. Kill people a lot
3. Receive a lot of Honor Points
4. Convert even more of these Honor Points into Justice Points
5. Find your way through the dessert of Azeroth up to Dalaran
6. Have a nice chat with Arcanist Miluria and buy yourself some candy.
7. Do this a couple of times. Don't forget to give her some tips (she likes it in natura though)
8. Find yourself a venture party. I heared Frodo and Gandalf might be good company.
9. Buy a map to Dragonblight.
10. Find that old fellow Tariolstrasz and ask her for a flight.
11. Go back to the step before your journey and learn how to ride a dragon.
12. Ride a dragon.
13. Now slap Cielstrasza in the face and steal that Tabard!
14. Enjoy your looks.

15. Next time just google it and don't make me lose my time over such a stupid story!
Actually tells you ALOT better info then 6 commendations for friendly.. Tells you where to go to buy the commendations and all the people you need to talk to... Enjoy the humor in the post as it was atleast true and helpful

guys im wondering which is the best class between a ret pala and a Enhancement shammy?

Last edited by a moderator:
10. Find that old fellow Tariolstrasz and ask her for a flight.

Just trying to be a smartass but a Red Dragons' gender can be read by its name, if it ends with an 'a' (as in Alexstrasza or Cielstrasza) they're female and if it ends without the 'a' (as in Tariolstrasz or Ceristrasz) they're male - well, not that it matters :)

Why did they nerf ret paladins dmg? but prot still kept the same dmg how come?

Because Blizzard doesn't like DPS-specs to do the most DPS - duh

Just trying to be a smartass but a Red Dragons' gender can be read by its name, if it ends with an 'a' (as in Alexstrasza or Cielstrasza) they're female and if it ends without the 'a' (as in Tariolstrasz or Ceristrasz) they're male - well, not that it matters :)
They are Male Belfs? Have you seen such a thing, I don't think so. They are ALL female.

How terrible are enh shamans I feel like they would be pretty decent with
Purge, Wind shear, nice heals, ghost wolf, totems etc.
I find them quite good, cause of the reasons you stated, but at 20 enha shamans can barely do any dmg, tho they are good vs druids and priests, which are 2 of the most OP healing classes.
Thanks for your Input! I really appreciate the time wasted Typing that out. Serious posts please.

lol, ungrateful...

Because Blizzard doesn't like DPS-specs to do the most DPS - duh

Think you mean that male dragon names end with a 'z' :p

Think you mean that male dragon names end with a 'z' :p

You could say either they end without the 'a' of females or just with the 'z' :<

Anyone who seen Boahn lately? Should be just outside WC with a respawn timer ranging from 6 to 24 hours. Been there now for some time and I don't seem to catch him.

boahn is still there, along with trigore and their old loot tables

tried farming the axe transmog,but nothing but 3x leggings.it seems to me like many horde players(or alliance) farm his static drops since they go on ah for like 20g on our realm,because i only seen him like 5 times in the past month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread