Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea where exacty he 's localised? Just outside the portal near the lake?

he is near trigore,outside the portal, you should see him easy...cant really describe or specify it, its just that simple

if you REALLY cant find him, do /tar boa, and place a symbol over him

he walks around, last time i saw him (sometime in wotlk) he was long into the wall. or however u describe it

Which is the most efficient way to farm for swiftness recipe nowadays for F2P ?
About time I got on my druids.
Here. I looked that up for you. Now go and read all the following replies untill you get back up untill this post. Be happy it wasn't buried THIS deep.

can a rogue also kill a hunter if its 1 vs 1 or a frost mage?

Last edited by a moderator:
And why do almost all rogues cooperate with each other without saying a word? when they sap some1 at the beginning of a warsong gulch, all rogues goes towards that target

How to have 2 accounts under same email? A friend of mine has a f2p and a p2p account this way and he told me there is just some button to click in login screen that allows him to change from wow1 to wow2. I want another acc to lvl and gear toons till I'm 20 and with some boas so when I upgrade I can lvl it easier but I'll still have my intact f2p acc. Do I need to upgrade first in order to be able to see this wow1 and wow2 in login screen?

thanks for the attention

How to have 2 accounts under same email? A friend of mine has a f2p and a p2p account this way and he told me there is just some button to click in login screen that allows him to change from wow1 to wow2. I want another acc to lvl and gear toons till I'm 20 and with some boas so when I upgrade I can lvl it easier but I'll still have my intact f2p acc. Do I need to upgrade first in order to be able to see this wow1 and wow2 in login screen?

thanks for the attention

I believe you need a p2p account to create a f2p account linked under the same e-mail. If you already have a p2p you can just go to the battle.net account page and add a trial account. I'm not sure if you can have multiple f2p accounts linked, but I don't believe it's possible.

Human rogue or night elf rogue which is the best and how come?
Up to you.
Nelf for faster stealth movement, 'vanish' and nature dmg reduction.
Humans for 1 more open trinket space.
can a rogue also kill a hunter if its 1 vs 1 or a frost mage?
Either the frost mage would have to be retarded or the rogue burst would have to bee incredible.

Against a hunter its doable: ambush, hope for cripling to proc, pop evasion to dodge concussive shot, then just run him down if he disengages.
And why do almost all rogues cooperate with each other without saying a word? when they sap some1 at the beginning of a warsong gulch, all rogues goes towards that target
guess you've been double/triple ambushed some times :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread