Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got the chef's hat. It's a blue item with 40 armor, why can't I mog the LFH into the chef's hat?

hi guys, i'm thinking of making a f2p resto druid in feral gear. my question is, with how much PSI would i need to bash my head on the keyboard for maximum effectiveness? i want to get the most out of the set up, but not break the keyboard, or damage my self.

It should totally be a cloth hat. What else is a chef's hat going to be made off? Grapefruit?

c[_];600084 said:
hi guys, i'm thinking of making a f2p resto druid in feral gear. my question is, with how much PSI would i need to bash my head on the keyboard for maximum effectiveness? i want to get the most out of the set up, but not break the keyboard, or damage my self.

Look at my sig, while playing my druid, I only have to bash my head into my keyboard every 1.5-3seconds - still hard to die

I started using Vuhdo addon , anyone know how to make the mouseover unit frame target your healing become your current target ?

I started using Vuhdo addon , anyone know how to make the mouseover unit frame target your healing become your current target ?
You can write / rewrite existing mouseover macros and include /tar mouseover instead of [@mouseover(...) or [target=mouseover(...)[/B] or you can set a mouse action to target in the Vuh'do settings, e.g. right or left click, but the action can not be a mouseover then.

uZK2BYg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread