Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget spirit-hit from food buffs.

I'm not a big fan of counting spirit buff from food to the "regular" hitrating:

1) Sometimes i just use halaani

2) You have to eat after every respawn. Sometimes you dont have the time to sit down chasing an efc or helping your team fc with low health.

If you could eat "instant" without sitting down and not moving i would consider it as "true" hitrating (for the specific classes).

Cheers
Gattuso

How to do a character restoration? I want to restore an old character which was deleted about more than 2 month ago, can it still be retrieved? Or there is a time limit till we can restore it?

Thanks in advance guys

How to do a character restoration? I want to restore an old character which was deleted about more than 2 month ago, can it still be retrieved? Or there is a time limit till we can restore it?

Thanks in advance guys

Make a ticket but if you think it's been too long call them instead and try to connect and hope they can do it.

Make a ticket but if you think it's been too long call them instead and try to connect and hope they can do it.

Do i need to put a specific date it was deleted? I never made a ticket before since i never had to restore anything. I dont know what to say in the ticket lol.

Maybe " i want restore an old character which was deleted" will be sufficient?

Help meh out :/

Do i need to put a specific date it was deleted? I never made a ticket before since i never had to restore anything. I dont know what to say in the ticket lol.

Maybe " i want restore an old character which was deleted" will be sufficient?

Help meh out :/

The name should be enough, unless it's been too long it's in their logs, an estimate would probably be appriated though.

I'm not a big fan of counting spirit buff from food to the "regular" hitrating:

1) Sometimes i just use halaani

2) You have to eat after every respawn. Sometimes you dont have the time to sit down chasing an efc or helping your team fc with low health.

If you could eat "instant" without sitting down and not moving i would consider it as "true" hitrating (for the specific classes).

Cheers
Gattuso

yeah, what I do is start the bg w/ food buff and a good gear set for that. then switch when/if I die.

I'll probably go with the leather boa either way, but how much better is the ~112 armor from the mail shaman boa? I have LFH and MM. Most deaths occur when ganged by hunters and rogues.

Well, sure that's one idea but sometimes you forget and some of those times you can't afford to forget.

I was trying to get some info on how the new enchants work, I know there's no longer a level requirement and things scale to the level of the player but do you have to be a certain level to apply the enchants? Lets take Dancing Steel for example, can be put on boa sure, but does the boa have to hit a level 90 for the enchant or could you mail a scroll to a lvl 1 and he can put it on?

What about things like PvP shoulder enchant. Requires a level 70 to use, but fair game for a lvl 70 to chant his boa and send to a low level and actually have it work now? Same rules for the leg chants?

Thanks, I feel like this information has be touched on awhile ago but I can't seem to find it and patch notes don't say much. Thanks for your insight.

I was trying to get some info on how the new enchants work, I know there's no longer a level requirement and things scale to the level of the player but do you have to be a certain level to apply the enchants? Lets take Dancing Steel for example, can be put on boa sure, but does the boa have to hit a level 90 for the enchant or could you mail a scroll to a lvl 1 and he can put it on?

What about things like PvP shoulder enchant. Requires a level 70 to use, but fair game for a lvl 70 to chant his boa and send to a low level and actually have it work now? Same rules for the leg chants?

Thanks, I feel like this information has be touched on awhile ago but I can't seem to find it and patch notes don't say much. Thanks for your insight.

shoulder, leg and scope enchants req. higher level to apply (only work on BoAs I think).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread