Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, if I initially joined the channel before someone else, I am more likely to be the next owner? I seem to get turned into owner fairly often, guess it's because I've been on AP since cata?

Whenever you join the channel for example after a bg or logging in you will see a list of every1 in the channel in your chat window, from top to bottom, that is the list of who is going to get mod and the * is the current admin and @ are current mods.

That here would be my dwarf ele BIS setup: Chardev

You end up after scaling with 13 hitrating + 1% hit from mace spec.

As ally i would go for a balanced max. int build.

But: If you plan to go enhance as well with this char you should make an eyepatch/heirloom shield setup.

Cheers
Gattuso
Do I lose hit from not having Mindthrust?

edit: I will not be going enh on this sham ever. Also, i get spell hit from mace spec???

edit 2: is this the bis setup for arenas too?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do I lose hit from not having Mindthrust?

edit: I will not be going enh on this sham ever. Also, i get spell hit from mace spec???

Expertise counts for spellhit.

An alternative for mindtrust would be Cuffs of Black Elements with +1 spirit enchant.
If you dont have the formular for spirit enchant (world drop) then you end up -1 hitrating for hitcapped.

Easiest way to get capped if you dont have mindtrust or +1 spirit enchant for cuffs would be to just take the int/stam/spirit cloak for the dungeon satchel.

There are also guys who prefer crit builds. But i would only go for crit as ele on horde side.

Cheers
Gattuso

PS: If you dont have luck with Lucky fishing hat you can try to get weather beaten fishing hat from the fishing dailies. It gives spirit/hit too. So you can go with cuffs of black elements and battle healer cloak until you have fishing luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Expertise counts for spellhit.

An alternative for mindtrust would be Cuffs of Black Elements with +1 spirit enchant.
If you dont have the formular for spirit enchant (world drop) then you end up -1 hitrating for hitcapped.

Easiest way to get capped if you dont have mindtrust or +1 spirit enchant for cuffs would be to just take the int/stam/spirit cloak for the dungeon satchel.

There are also guys who prefer crit builds. But i would only go for crit as ele on horde side.

Cheers
Gattuso

PS: If you dont have luck with Lucky fishing hat you can try to get weather beaten fishing hat from the fishing dailies. It gives spirit/hit too. So you can go with cuffs of black elements and battle healer cloak until you have fishing luck.
Okay thanks this is great. This is a new Ally ele/resto sham on korgath. I will get LFH eventually it's just a matter of time, hard to gear expecting MTB or DPR though. I already have a horde sham on AP that I can play crit on so this is good :)

Okay thanks this is great. This is a new Ally ele/resto sham on korgath. I will get LFH eventually it's just a matter of time, hard to gear expecting MTB or DPR though. I already have a horde sham on AP that I can play crit on so this is good :)

Don't forget spirit-hit from food buffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread