Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
stop queueing and see how they like it. maybe theyll quit when fighting fair. we dont know but some probably will.

0.3 and oh speed isnt too important with the new poisons and a not too slow not too fast is great, Wingblade would be the best but sadly blizz took it away.

I can't que for BG's. What's wrong? I open up the pvp tab but when i click join battle nothing happens, for either battleground. The little que symbol doesn't pop up. It's not registering.
Either you need to chose a role, or you should just relog :)

I have a question, please... I played a mage, arcane, i found her some nice clothes but that was it, and after that I tried a priest, actually 2 priests, but I`m still unhappy. Are warlocks more tough, they die less often than mages and priests in arathi basin battleground? Because I am so tired of dying there... and I do not want to play a melee class... nor a hunter. Thank you.

I have a question, please... I played a mage, arcane, i found her some nice clothes but that was it, and after that I tried a priest, actually 2 priests, but I`m still unhappy. Are warlocks more tough, they die less often than mages and priests in arathi basin battleground? Because I am so tired of dying there... and I do not want to play a melee class... nor a hunter. Thank you.

Uhh what spec priest are you because disc priests area amazingly tough. Also Druids are good along with holy pallies. The holy pallies have a ton of survivability. Where as Druid have more mobility and instant heals.

i got a GM to send my BoA to my horde but didn't recieved any of them on my horde. anyone who did this before know what to do?

did i just messed up everything and got looms deleted? or is there a way to retrieve them?

and also, once we fish up all coin in dalaran fountain, how can i get the titanium seal from mailbox?

i got a GM to send my BoA to my horde but didn't recieved any of them on my horde. anyone who did this before know what to do?

did i just messed up everything and got looms deleted? or is there a way to retrieve them?

and also, once we fish up all coin in dalaran fountain, how can i get the titanium seal from mailbox?

go to the toy guy, jepetto

also, once we fish up all coin in dalaran fountain, how can i get the titanium seal from mailbox?

You can get it at the the toymaker.

No clue about your looms btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread