Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings community,

I play WoW without sounds but I need to hear the stealth sound if a rogue or feral is around me. How can you manage to only hear this specific sound or just be informed if a stealthy is around you. Maybe there`s an addon for this that I couldn`t find yet?
Thanks in advance for every help!

Greetings community,

I play WoW without sounds but I need to hear the stealth sound if a rogue or feral is around me. How can you manage to only hear this specific sound or just be informed if a stealthy is around you. Maybe there`s an addon for this that I couldn`t find yet?
Thanks in advance for every help!
You can change sound files in the wow files to what would basically be a blank sound file, and thus only hear the stealth sound. High level arena players will do this occasionally. As I've never done it I don't know specifics. Good Luck :D

You can change sound files in the wow files to what would basically be a blank sound file, and thus only hear the stealth sound. High level arena players will do this occasionally. As I've never done it I don't know specifics. Good Luck :D

Im sure google can give you some answers.

Aynone got experiences with the rare mob "Fenissa the assasin"? Been reading most of the stuff on wowhead but there might be some other informations by players.

Heard of the sound muting by creating blank files. The probem is that there are thousands of sound files which means you have to create thousands of blank files to mute everything but stealth. There are some on the web tho to download but still too less.
Hoped for an simple addon that can help there :)

Aynone got experiences with the rare mob "Fenissa the assasin"? Been reading most of the stuff on wowhead but there might be some other informations by players.

I had good results finding her by killing mobs clocwise around The Vector Coile. As I just waited on a fixed place for her she didn`t show up. Never have seen her at Nazzivian that is marked as location for her on wowhead.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found her at the small place with a rather small circle building in it not the big place not sure bout the name.

Sounds pretty much like the Cryo Core. And found her there again... spamming my /tar Fenissa macro.
Running around... 444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444.... almost getting killed.... 44444444444444444444444444... gah!

Fenissa can spawn at both of those blood elf areas at the same time, so my only advice would be to do loops of both.

Sounds pretty much like the Cryo Core. And found her there again... spamming my /tar Fenissa macro.
Running around... 444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444.... almost getting killed.... 44444444444444444444444444... gah!

ye thats the place just checked map

All good hints - but a more precise respawntimer would be nice. One says 10 min the other 2hr 40min. Right now, the timer I measured would be around 4 hrs.

Not sure about respawn timer but I thnk 2 hours is right. You can find multiple copies of her spawned at once, however. Best advice I can give is run a route while waiting for ques

I haven't farmed her in a long time but the first time I ran into her I looked her up on thotbot or wowhead. From memory, she pats the 3 blood elf areas. I was thinking the respawn was pretty quick because I ran into her at the cryo core and a few minutes later vector coil.

Fenissa the Assassin - NPC - World of Warcraft

One of the commentors said she can double spawn, one at vector and one at cryo.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've noticed that in WSG when entering the tunnel everyone gets auto-dismounted at different times. I never thought it was a big deal. However, the other day I lasted on my mount probably a good full 2-3 seconds going up the tunnel and a guy running along side said I was using an indoor mount hack and he was reporting it.

My question is, is that really considered a hack? I assume it's lag related. Do people get banned for this? It really just never crossed my mind before.

Thanks, I wasn't sure if it even could be exploited, but 10 sec would be a pretty big advantage. He must have assumed that's what I was doing. I'll just manual dismount if I start lagging too much, but I'm not gonna worry about the typical second or so I usually see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread