Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I played on AP during Cata and had a lot of fun, but I hate the fact that the server is PvE (I really don't get rolling twinks on PvE servers really). I miss world PvP, restricted as it may be.

Is there a good community on any of US' PvP servers? Thinking of rolling maybe a Lock or a Hunter (now is when everyone says "plz no more hunters")

Blackwing lair horde or vashj are both pvp servs with a nice community. More wpvp happens for bwl xrealm group though, and people will sometimes join you if you wanna go out on a rogue tag team or something

Bwl will probably become a world pvp realm once 5.4 hits so I would recommend it . No hunters though ! !!!

Just scrolled through 22 pages of threads, and couldn't find it, but there was a thread about the mathematics behind why MM isn't BiS anymore, even to resil shoulders. Anyone able to find this?

Thank ya much! =).

ESM it is!
Consider that this was last patch, and with 5.3 resilience benefit has been reduced! I haven't done the maths since I have no time for chest farming anyway, but MM might be BiS again. >_<

Consider that this was last patch, and with 5.3 resilience benefit has been reduced! I haven't done the maths since I have no time for chest farming anyway, but MM might be BiS again. >_<

Thanks again. But Stamina isn't damage mitigation, and the thread made me think about it this way, I'm a healer anyways. I can survive the burst with my heals, just need some damage mitigated in order to keep healing.

Either way, I like the ESM better. =P

I'd like to ask a question regarding Dread Pirate Ring. I know Lucky Fishing Hat is simply a matter of chance, and you get 2 hours to fish every Sunday, but what are the chances someone without any help can ever get the DPR on a heavy/full active population server? I'm not even doing well with my luck on getting capes/belts while running dungeons as a tank/healer so I'm very hesitant on committing time yet the allure the DPR for warrior is so huge.

Is there some secret strategy that gives F2P players a better chance without relying on p2p people? Like certain safe spots? The only things I came up with is setting hearth at Booty Bay and fishing north of Grom'Gol (my warrior is horde side). I know there's a guide on LFH, but what I am more interested in is the DPR and that doesn't touch upon the 1st / 2nd place requirements.

I'd like to ask a question regarding Dread Pirate Ring. I know Lucky Fishing Hat is simply a matter of chance, and you get 2 hours to fish every Sunday, but what are the chances someone without any help can ever get the DPR on a heavy/full active population server? I'm not even doing well with my luck on getting capes/belts while running dungeons as a tank/healer so I'm very hesitant on committing time yet the allure the DPR for warrior is so huge.

Is there some secret strategy that gives F2P players a better chance without relying on p2p people? Like certain safe spots? The only things I came up with is setting hearth at Booty Bay and fishing north of Grom'Gol (my warrior is horde side). I know there's a guide on LFH, but what I am more interested in is the DPR and that doesn't touch upon the 1st / 2nd place requirements.

I found a rogue I started along time ago on Earthen Ring. I've tried for the DPR on that realm twice. I can't get the 40 fish in 14 min for first or 15-16 min for second. I'd say the prospects are pretty grim without help. I think inland fishing might have a chance if you had some f2p help aggroing and clearing mobs. You can't fish in combat. I never see anyone inland on the rivers or around the lake and they do spawn tasty fish. Having alot of pools all to yourself is the key to pulling out 40 first.

I found a rogue I started along time ago on Earthen Ring. I've tried for the DPR on that realm twice. I can't get the 40 fish in 14 min for first or 15-16 min for second. I'd say the prospects are pretty grim without help. I think inland fishing might have a chance if you had some f2p help aggroing and clearing mobs. You can't fish in combat. I never see anyone inland on the rivers or around the lake and they do spawn tasty fish. Having alot of pools all to yourself is the key to pulling out 40 first.

I see thanks. Guess I'll just live with being a bit gimpier =P

The only way to get DRP is to "touch upon the 1st / 2nd place requirements"

Your strategy is fine. My rogue use the same to get DRP in 24 min (on a not very active sever).

But I did use my sea turtle mount to avoid mob as get closer to Westfall.

Also, try harder during holiday weekend. I got mine during Love is in the Air week.

good luck

Looking for food buff thread. What is bis stam food and is there any lowbie agi or ap food? Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread