Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
alliance f2ps have access to a bunch of 6stam/6spi food, which is the most you can get now. Guy upstairs in the SW old town bar sells some of the recipes. I think his name is kendor kablonka or someting.

horde only have 3 6stam foods: goblin clams, curious omelet and thunder liz

I found reference to a way to get profession skill up to 150 instead of 100 here: level 20s in the 20-24 twinking bracket - Forums - World of Warcraft

Commonly known glitch that I was just unaware of? Completely made up? Old flaw in the game that was since fixed? If it's real and still doable can anyone tell me about how to do it. I've already experimented with the darkmoon prof quests and the blingtron fire spirit with no success.

I found reference to a way to get profession skill up to 150 instead of 100 here: level 20s in the 20-24 twinking bracket - Forums - World of Warcraft

Commonly known glitch that I was just unaware of? Completely made up? Old flaw in the game that was since fixed? If it's real and still doable can anyone tell me about how to do it. I've already experimented with the darkmoon prof quests and the blingtron fire spirit with no success.

If he doesnt mean First Aid, fishing or Cooking, then this might be big

That could be big indeed. I've never heard of anything like that and will probably be puzzling over it for a while now, though it would be much more convincing if anyone were able to produce some evidence (armories, etc) of apparently-F2P characters with primary professions over 100. Assuming the whole thing isn't a load of BS, the people who discovered it will probably try and keep it on the DL to avoid having it fixed or (depending on what this "trick" entails) potentially having action taken against their account.

Well, the post from that guy was a year old. I wouldn't be surprised if he was either referring to secondaries or just making stuff up. I'll probably do a bit more investigating but it was enough to get me a bit excited with that elixir of lesser agility recipe I've had sitting in the bank forever.

Thanks for the answers! :)

That could be big indeed. I've never heard of anything like that and will probably be puzzling over it for a while now, though it would be much more convincing if anyone were able to produce some evidence (armories, etc) of apparently-F2P characters with primary professions over 100. Assuming the whole thing isn't a load of BS, the people who discovered it will probably try and keep it on the DL to avoid having it fixed or (depending on what this "trick" entails) potentially having action taken against their account.

I cant see blizzard caring about a trial "somehow" getting a few extra profession points. Just my 2 cents though. I think this is bogus though, until proof is provided.

I cant see blizzard caring about a trial "somehow" getting a few extra profession points

Yeah I tend to agree with you, trial account professions are probably pretty low on their list of concerns. I just mentioned that as a possibility considering we do not know at the moment how someone would get around those restrictions, be it through "clever use of game mechanics", some bug or error on Blizzard's part, or perhaps some less-than-legitimate means. I too am pretty skeptical about the whole thing but something this potentially significant for F2Ps seems worth looking into.

EDIT: Dang it, I definitely missed the part where this was from over a year ago (check the dates, ya dingus!). If this trick ever existed in the first place I'd guess it's pretty likely it would have been fixed or widely known by now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Few possibilities from me:
1. 100% bullshit, made up groaming from mad 24.
2. there actually was bug, maybe before cata, and no one really cared about glitching our trial accounts / didnt knew, and now its fixed.
3. the guy saw a blood elf with enchanting / goblin with alchemy / worgen with skinning (you know what I mean) and thinks that this person can get up to 150
4. there still is a bug, but no one knows about it (low chance, DMF and bling spirits arent working even if you are 99/100 it will just bump you to 100)

I have f2p hunter linked in sig. Im stacking agi cept foremans gloves and looking at scaling thread non boa will be bis minus trinkets? If I'm way off let me know which is why I posted in this thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I have f2p hunter linked in sig. Im stacking agi cept foremans gloves and looking at scaling thread non boa will be bis minus trinkets? If I'm way off let me know which is why I posted in this thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
Feet of the Lynx, and idk if Ello's Band scales better

edit: also Serra'kis bracers for full agi

Not on F2P, not even sure if 1 p2ps can. BoudThe1Twink what do u say?
BTW recruiting all eu f2ps that want to try trial level 1 or 10 to PM me and make char @Magtheridon alliance. We meet in gs, download f2p addon
It was possible back when The Ambassador was still possible(wasn't vanilla/bc, but a short amount of time in wotlk-cata ish.). No longer possible.

For some reason my warrior cannot see the chests at Gurubashi nor the message from the goblin saying that he's going to place a chest. (I am going at the right time, 3,6,9,12 etc realm time). Can someone help me solve this issue?

For some reason my warrior cannot see the chests at Gurubashi nor the message from the goblin saying that he's going to place a chest. (I am going at the right time, 3,6,9,12 etc realm time). Can someone help me solve this issue?

A while back Blizzard changed things so that the timing of the Gurubashi Arena and other time-based events all run on Pacific time instead of realm time (at least that is the case in the US). If your server isn't on Pacific time you will need to correct for the difference. For example, my realm time is Central so the chest spawns at 2, 5, 8, 11 (realm time) and so on.

(at least that is the case in the US).

Just for information: as far as I can tell, this is not the case for any EU realms I know of - for the people wondering after reading this.

Re: F2P Meme Thread

>Denurd makes an useful thread. Gets moved to the Tavern by Yde the Tyrant.
>People awful stupid threads and get to be on the first page for days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread