Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: F2P Meme Thread

Fran has a point

I admit my post was full of rage. But [MENTION=16672]Denurd[/MENTION] actually made an useful thread in which were allowed to post off-topic (which happens alot and benefitted the community because said posts usually go into other threads). No it wasn't beneficial for this bracket or some kind of poorly written guide, but non the less useful. Asian threads and threads as this belong as much in the Tavern (aka the Graveyard which never gets visited) as Denurd's thread.

But somehow threads stay here because they at a magical F2P tag. Mod negatively biased? Yes. But apparently you can cheese out on by spouting how much you like Yde and AP and gab moralistic nonsense. How often do we not get bored by people who say 'AMG YOU SO FULL OF HATE, BE FRIENDLY :DDDD and OFF-TOPIC POST!' the first time you get terribly annoyed by the garbage of what people say.

'If you don't like TI, you can just stay away!' Wow what great advice! I will certainly take that in consideration. My bad if i tried to get a decent discussion. Calling somebody an idiot isn't flaming when its a fact.

Tavern is dead, so that would be no fun. Besides, I don't see the harm in having the occasional fun thread? Please elaborate on how this ruins your ability to scroll down a little bit to the other 95% serious yet still mostly useless threads. Stay out of these kinds of threads if you're not into having a laugh now and then. By the way, how the is this a useful thread?

It was useful until Yde the Biased one send it to the graveyard. But your thread might just stay here because of the F2P tag. And you admit that the tavern is dead and is no fun, so what is exactly your pount? How about you focus on a better TI instead of making yet another useless thread which the F2P section is already full of?

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone can recall the name of ui addon or what was it that allowed to targeting enemy players before bg start?

Not a single person reported this thread.

Since most people seem to enjoy this, and I remember the last f2p meme thread being a success as well, this will be kept here and not in the Tavern.

fhAdeec.gif

You are a mod and yet no intent of doing your job properly and instead, come only out to delete posts of people who don´t agree with your friends. You really have no redeeming traits. Why are people like in mod position?

Moved posts to Q&A because it comes down to two questions that have nothing to do with memes:

1) Why is F2P meme thread not in Tavern?

2) Why is Yde allowed to be an admin?

My subjective answers:

1) Because people want it to be about F2P, not twinking in general.

2) Because Shane promoted me, trusting in my integrity, effort not to be biased, and certainly not only coming in where friends are involves.

You are a mod and yet no intent of doing your job properly and instead, come only out to delete posts of people who don´t agree with your friends. You really have no redeeming traits. Why are people like in mod position?

Fran, I simply do not agree with your assessment. I don't think you pay attention to the visible moderating work except when it suits you, and you're missing a lot of work behind the scenes as well.

I do not just delete posts, and I am friendly with a lot of people, so often my decisions will coincide with a friend's opinion, but often enough they will not.

If the mods were biased, [MENTION=16878]Adal[/MENTION]'s threads would undoubtedly be the first ones to go. :p

Smart play, but you know damn well what i mean. Same goes for Yde the Tyrant who shuts up all opposition by deleting or moving posts to an irrelevant thread.

Smart play, but you know damn well what i mean. Same goes for Yde the Tyrant who shuts up all opposition by deleting or moving posts to an irrelevant thread.
if she was such a tyrant, wouldnt she delete all your posts calling her "yde the tyrant"

When are the Call to Arms: for WSG or AB?

Open your calender and open the dropdown on the upper right corner, you can chose what to display (darkmoon faire, fishing tournament, raid resets and call to arms), chose Call to Arms and you will always be able to check when the next WSG/AB CtA is.

Lok'tar ogar! Aka'magosh to you!

Rfc, Vc, Sfk, and Wc all drop it

Yes. (for people that might be confused about what VC is: it stands for VanCleef as in Edwin or Vanessa VanCleef the respective heads of the old and new Defias Brotherhood mainly based in the DEADMINES - why would you not abbreviate DeadMines with DM? Because Dire Maul is an instance that was more important in vanilla times (when most abbreviations where created) so it got the DM-abbreviation instead - although some people might be heard to say DMK and DME; DMK standing for DMKalimdor meaning Dire Maul, which is located in Feralas, Kalimdor, and DME standing for DMEasternKingdoms meaning the Deadmines located in Westfall, Eastern Kingdoms - TL;DR VC stands for the Deadmines instance)

I'm assuming its why Alchemy/herb is BiS for every class (but specifically agility users in this case)?
Swiftpot is why Alch is BiS :)

No, and No.

Elixir of Wisdom and Elixir of Giant Growth are the reasons why Alchemy (together with Herbalism) is the BestinSlot profession to have, once you've finished all your other professions, for both intellect users and strength users respectively as they outclass Inscription's scrolls by far if you are an active Alchemist with the passive Mixology. These 2 recipes are fairly easy to come by, the first being available straight from an Alchemy trainer and the second taking about 5-20 minutes of farming to do in the Northern Barrens (it's a Zone Drop there).
Elixir of Minor Agility and Swiftness Potion are, albeit decent usefulness belonging to the first and great usefulness belonging to the latter, rather minor conveniences to agility users (I could go into this, but stat distribution and weighing is comparatively bigger on Agility than the other 2 Primary DPS stats) and all players respectively, for as much as a reason as the low drop chance on either of the recipes.

For the 'best' method to farming the recipe for Elixir of Minor Agility, I would follow [MENTION=15173]Kibbies[/MENTION]' advice of farming VC/DME, RFC or WC. If you would be on the lookout for the recipe for Swiftness Potions as well, you may also consider SFK, but considering both recipes drop in either VC/DME, RFC and WC you should stick to those.

I am bored enough to write paragraphs over paragraphs at the moment, please bear with me.

TL;DR: [MENTION=15173]Kibbies[/MENTION]' advice should be enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. (for people that might be confused about what VC is: it stands for VanCleef as in Edwin or Vanessa VanCleef the respective heads of the old and new Defias Brotherhood mainly based in the DEADMINES - why would you not abbreviate DeadMines with DM? Because Dire Maul is an instance that was more important in vanilla times (when most abbreviations where created) so it got the DM-abbreviation instead - although some people might be heard to say DMK and DME; DMK standing for DMKalimdor meaning Dire Maul, which is located in Feralas, Kalimdor, and DME standing for DMEasternKingdoms meaning the Deadmines located in Westfall, Eastern Kingdoms - TL;DR VC stands for the Deadmines instance)

No, and No.

Elixir of Wisdom and Elixir of Giant Growth are the reasons why Alchemy (together with Herbalism) is the BestinSlot profession to have, once you've finished all your other professions, for both intellect users and strength users respectively as they outclass Inscription's scrolls by far if you are an active Alchemist with the passive Mixology. These 2 recipes are fairly easy to come by, the first being available straight from an Alchemy trainer and the second taking about 5-20 minutes of farming to do in the Northern Barrens (it's a Zone Drop there).
Elixir of Minor Agility and Swiftness Potion are, albeit decent usefulness belonging to the first and great usefulness belonging to the latter, rather minor conveniences to agility users (I could go into this, but stat distribution and weighing is comparatively bigger on Agility than the other 2 Primary DPS stats) and all players respectively, for as much as a reason as the low drop chance on either of the recipes.

For the 'best' method to farming the recipe for Elixir of Minor Agility, I would follow [MENTION=15173]Kibbies[/MENTION]' advice of farming VC/DME, RFC or WC. If you would be on the lookout for the recipe for Swiftness Potions as well, you may also consider SFK, but considering both recipes drop in either VC/DME, RFC and WC you should stick to those.

I am bored enough to write paragraphs over paragraphs at the moment, please bear with me.

TL;DR: [MENTION=15173]Kibbies[/MENTION]' advice should be enough.

Except f2ps can't access dire maul, so for all intents and purposes dm is deadmines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread