Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if it's possible to join Arena War Games with BG desserter debuff? I remember it wasn't possible in Cata but someone said they did it in MoP. Haven't really had a chance to test myself.

Anyone know where the realmlist.wtf is?

If you're talking about a way to switch from US to EU, or vice versa, open your WoW folder. There's should already be a folder present called "WTF." Open it and inside you'll find a file called "Config." Edit that to change your realm list from one region to another.

The ongoing saga of transfering p2p BoAs to my trial account continues, spoken to 6 Gms now. If anyone has succesfully done this, could you pm me please

I am interested in this as well :)

Seriously why do people want this? If you wanna be a 24 then move over there because you are no longer F2P.

I feel the same.

But also hoping lots of ppl figure out how/are lucky with tickets/GMs so that I'd have even more reason to quit WoW (haven't paid for the game/had a guild/etc. . . and I'm bored enough of fishing/chestfarming/RNGstroking. grinding guild rep or whatever is needed seems like more zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)(.

Seriously why do people want this? If you wanna be a 24 then move over there because you are no longer F2P.

Isnt it obvious why people want this? Isnt the entire point of trial twinking getting the absolute most out of your twink? Why does this bother you, and others for that matter. I've invested a grand total of 20$ into wow, and ive played well over 60 days for free. You can do what you want with your twink, and i'll do what i want with mine. The only difference is, i dont give 2 shits about what you do with yours.

Isnt it obvious why people want this? Isnt the entire point of trial twinking getting the absolute most out of your twink? Why does this bother you, and others for that matter. I've invested a grand total of 20$ into wow, and ive played well over 60 days for free. You can do what you want with your twink, and i'll do what i want with mine. The only difference is, i dont give 2 shits about what you do with yours.

Why are you so hostile for? Do you lack an argument to counter with and instead resort to cursing? If you wanna play with 60 agility or 40 spell power and 500 hp more than the rest of the bracket then you play on your P2P bracket or just go to another. If you wanna be on par with the rest of the bracket gearwise you play F2P. Sure one could get some kind of vanity mog items like Defias Belt and Boots or WW Gloves but getting heirlooms that we can't get, we can't get them for a reason.

Best of luck with your GM scamming.

Why are you so hostile for? Do you lack an argument to counter with and instead resort to cursing? If you wanna play with 60 agility or 40 spell power and 500 hp more than the rest of the bracket then you play on your P2P bracket or just go to another. If you wanna be on par with the rest of the bracket gearwise you play F2P. Sure one could get some kind of vanity mog items like Defias Belt and Boots or WW Gloves but getting heirlooms that we can't get, we can't get them for a reason.

Best of luck with your GM scamming.

Kids, lets be nice to each other!

The ongoing saga of transfering p2p BoAs to my trial account continues, spoken to 6 Gms now. If anyone has succesfully done this, could you pm me please

a year ago you had a decent chance of succeeding. i think everyone in customer service is now very aware of the f2p'ers who are trying to skirt the spirit of the rules and they're not going to waste their time...nor should they.

i personally wouldn't bother with it any more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if it's possible to join Arena War Games with BG desserter debuff? I remember it wasn't possible in Cata but someone said they did it in MoP. Haven't really had a chance to test myself.

You still can't join any type of War Game as a BG deserter.

Anyone notice that more geared players play AB when it is CTA WSG?

Asking it here because it has probably been asked before, it would make some sense if it was the case.

This may be far fetched, but could it be that they are in the hunt of the AB-tabard? Only thing I could think of.

Personally, as a hunter, I tend to enjoy AB more than WSG.

Yea that is what I am thinking, AB tabard probably isnt on the mind of most newly made characters so much as getting honor for heirlooms.

Also why I used the word geared instead of skilled, because there isnt much point for someone with full heirlooms to do WSG, unless they just like it more, the tipping of the scale is the tabard.

Asking it here because it has probably been asked before, it would make some sense if it was the case.

My explanation would be, that the ungeared players play WSG exclusive to get honor. Leaving the AB queue to pick up a high percentage of geared players.

I play AB when I get tired of WSG horde facerolls. Typically there aren't 1/3 as many premades in AB as there is in WSG so the games are MUCH and I do mean MUCH more fun/closer/better/nicer/more even/etc. Can't count the number of 1600/1550-1590 bgs I've had in the last month.

Also being a good hunt in AB with some sort of pocket is just lawlsy.

Can you guys make a case for Riot Stick over Eyepatch for an ally feral druid?

I heard feral attacks are based on normalized weapon damage (not sure what that means 100%) so since it scales quite a bit higher then even BoA its BiS. But I'd have a hard time giving up 8 agility (from helm and BoA) for that. Plus all the attacks I've found (rip, mangle) seem to be based on attack power? Is the dps increase of a white swing really what's driving this Riot Stick choice?

Keep in mind my feral knowledge is limited and I come from the days of WoW were weapon speed mattered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread