Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how many times I've heard people say "sorry, I don't speak janitor." Is that rude?

I have said "jaja fc going ___" plenty of times and that lets people know who speak english not to bother trying to communicate in english.
I Don't mean jaja as insulting at all just a way of pointing out a non english speaker so english speakers don't hit their head against a wall trying to communicate.
Some of them know english and start cursing me out saying how they aren't spanish but some other language.

So, from your perspective english speakers should not bother trying to communicate with someone because they may be different.
Further, the english speaker may end up hitting their head against the wall and suffer emotional/physical trauma.
However, sometimes the individual does know some english so you may have been able to communicate with them in the first place.

Additionally, you probably know several individuals that know english, but they may not respond to what you are typing anyways. For some reason, you believe that their nationality/language/server entitles you to preface their name or role with some identifier. I suppose that if you met me in person you would say, "I met that black guy that plays Deadvulcano." Instead of, "I met the guy that plays Deadvulcano." That way anyone who isn't black knows that they shouldn't bother to communicate with me.

Finally, I recommend you stop "hitting your head against the wall trying to communicate" and stop publicizing your prejudice.

Haha I obviously have stop casting bound already. It was really just me trying to see if something was possible.

I created a very smart way for this after the change of ele casting while running.

With this you dont have to bind /stopcasting on a separate button.

Only "disadvantage": You have to press healing surge twice for the first heal when you're casting lightning bolt.

I will share this later when i'm back from work if you like

Cheers
Gattsuo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread